Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Anybody else think the vetrenarian looks and sounds a lot like John Fox
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Amazing show and I can't wait for tomorrows episode.

What the hell, Shane?

4. The Following User High Fived SM19 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I hope that blonde bitch offs herself with the newly acquired gun.

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Hey, uh, guys? Why is the barn full of zombies?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    Hey, uh, guys? Why is the barn full of zombies?
    Dont answer this!!!!

I havent had a chance to see the last episode yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

I suspect they're friends, family and neighbors that he old man is too soft to cap himself. He probably thinks there will be a cure in the future, but needs to keep the loved ones rounded up.

Just a guess.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Dont answer this!!!!

I havent had a chance to see the last episode yet.
    Eesh, sorry about that Coach. Didn't occur to me anyone would check this thread before seeing it.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    Eesh, sorry about that Coach. Didn't occur to me anyone would check this thread before seeing it.
    No prob. Wasnt like you gave the whole episode away. I wouldnt have this problem if my damn wife would sit and get caught up with me. But I guess catching up on 4 shows at once is a pain.

Working SoA, American Horror Story, Walking Dead and just added Hell on Wheels to the list.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    You need to watch more Breaking Bad.
    That last season of Breaking Bad was so good it ruined my other favorite shows for me for a while. Took me a long time to really get invested in the new season of Dexter after that season finale. The only bad thing is, I'm not sure if Breaking Bad can top that or where the show is going to go.

Just put Walking Dead on my Netflix, looking forward to watching it this weekend.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    No prob. Wasnt like you gave the whole episode away. I wouldnt have this problem if my damn wife would sit and get caught up with me. But I guess catching up on 4 shows at once is a pain.

Working SoA, American Horror Story, Walking Dead and just added Hell on Wheels to the list.
    I want to watch Hell on Wheels as well. Need to dvr it along with everything else on the dvr. Damn, I need more time.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I want to watch Hell on Wheels as well. Need to dvr it along with everything else on the dvr. Damn, I need more time.
    That's my problem. But what I did was started downloading them. That way I can put them on my phone and watch them on the way to and from work or at lunch.

(public transportation)

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    That last season of Breaking Bad was so good it ruined my other favorite shows for me for a while. Took me a long time to really get invested in the new season of Dexter after that season finale. The only bad thing is, I'm not sure if Breaking Bad can top that or where the show is going to go.

Just put Walking Dead on my Netflix, looking forward to watching it this weekend.
    I'm with you Shake. Breaking Bad has set the standard for television. Everything else is a distant second.

17. The Following User High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Agreed.

TWD can't touch Breaking Bad. It's such a fantastically written show with superb acting. I think they definitely could've found a way to end the whole series this season. I'm interested to see what they can do with the inevitible Jesse V. Heisenberg, i'm gonna miss that stone cold ******* Gus that's for sure. I can't wait. Best show in the history of shows, IMO.

19. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Agreed.

TWD can't touch Breaking Bad. It's such a fantastically written show with superb acting. I think they definitely could've found a way to end the whole series this season. I'm interested to see what they can do with the inevitible Jesse V. Heisenberg, i'm gonna miss that stone cold ******* Gus that's for sure. I can't wait. Best show in the history of shows, IMO.
    They originally were going to end it this season. They planned on killing off Jesse in the finally. With a bit of AMC begging and lots o' money tossing, Gus is dead and Jesse lives to see season 5.

I do agree on the Gus character. Well developed, written and performed. One of the most memorable characters ever on tv.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information