Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: NFL Distribution Map 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Nalen View Post
    how the heck does LA not get the Broncos game this week? We are playing a California based team in Oakland in a Raiders/Chargers town. Nobody in La cares about the Jets Steelers game -_-
    Because they only show the Chargers...

And in week 16 we get... the Chargers (against Bengals)

And in week 17 we get... the Chargers (vs. Broncos, yay)

Only two Broncos games in LA all season, both against the Chargers, and one was a MNF game so they didn't even have to make a choice on that one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Week 16........FOX has doubleheader and CBS the single game!! BRONCOS viewing area gets smaller by the week. Gainesville area was supposed to get the BRONCOS game but the map says differently though it could change by Sunday!! I guess I'll have to take MedfordBronco's advice and use the atdhe.com again (though it's a pain to watch)!!

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-16
    firstrow.net much better

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Because they only show the Chargers...

And in week 16 we get... the Chargers (against Bengals)

And in week 17 we get... the Chargers (vs. Broncos, yay)

Only two Broncos games in LA all season, both against the Chargers, and one was a MNF game so they didn't even have to make a choice on that one.
    They move "good games" so people see them.... They move "Bad games" so only those who HAVE to see it thru NFL rules do....

3-10 will do that for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Mays

I emailed KXMB last Friday and no reply! Another words, they gave me the one finger salute silently and I need to just suck it up!!
    Every week they don't show the broncos I send an email stating that we are a secondary market for the broncos and we should be watching that game instead of a game that has no regional relevance. 1 time they switched it, other than that I usually don't get a response. The game they switched they said that the programming was an error and that the game would be on. Something about CBS determining a national game and primary markets. Was worth a try. When I get Direct TV it won't be an issue anymore.

5. The Following User High Fived missingnumber7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    . When I get Direct TV it won't be an issue anymore.
    This is my second season without the Sunday Ticket (I had it for years before) and when we move to AK in Feb/Mar, I told my wife I'm definitely getting it back!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Mays

This is my second season without the Sunday Ticket (I had it for years before) and when we move to AK in Feb/Mar, I told my wife I'm definitely getting it back!!
    I had it in Fargo, CBS out there carried Broncos only when they were the national game. We moved into a North facing appt in Bismarck Hopefully by next fall we will be in a house and I can do what I want. But in my mind its worth it for more than just the Broncos games. I don't have to watch crappy vikes games, or bears or packers all the time. And I can pick and choose which games I want to watch.

the one ******* week that I am not forced to watch the ******* texans i get to watch

NY Jets @ Chicago instead.

All year the texans have been on in some form or the other here and this week the either state of texas except elpaso is.

Oh well another week of live stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    the one ******* week that I am not forced to watch the ******* texans i get to watch

NY Jets @ Chicago instead.

All year the texans have been on in some form or the other here and this week the either state of texas except elpaso is.

Oh well another week of live stream.
    We activated the phone tree to get thousands of people to call CBS and tell them what a big fan of Cutler you are, and that they had to show the Chicago game in your area. Enjoy!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Week 17......Both CBS and FOX has doubleheaders but showing games with playoff implications as the national games, so the majority will get to see Peyton Manning on the late CBS game!! For some (like in Montana & perhaps South Dakota), the map may change as it gets closer to Sunday!!

It was a fast 17 weeks of regular season football and hopefully next year the outcome for the BRONCOS is a whole lot different and next season, I'll definitely get my Sunday Ticket !!!

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-17

Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Mays

Week 17......Both CBS and FOX has doubleheaders but showing games with playoff implications as the national games, so the majority will get to see Peyton Manning on the late CBS game!! For some (like in Montana & perhaps South Dakota), the map may change as it gets closer to Sunday!!

It was a fast 17 weeks of regular season football and hopefully next year the outcome for the BRONCOS is a whole lot different and next season, I'll definitely get my Sunday Ticket !!!

I'm going to the game this week, well if weather cooperates I'm going to the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

As I figured, some of Montana and western South Dakota changed from the Colts game to the BRONCOS game! No change for western NODAK!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Tebow gonna tear em up in HD, finally!

I think this is the second Den game televised in L.A this season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information