Thread: Nintendo DS

Default Nintendo DS

My 11 year old (will be 11 tomorrow) wants one for his birthday. Can someone tell me how they work, and why they are so popular?
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    My 11 year old (will be 11 tomorrow) wants one for his birthday. Can someone tell me how they work, and why they are so popular?
    Its basically a handheld Nintendo with a lot of really fun games. Buy it for him then play it yourself. Its a cool little system. The DSi has a camera on it, too:

3. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

My daughter's favorite Christmas gift was her DS I got her two years ago. Well worth the money, she plays it all the time. There's really not much to it. Shake described it perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i recently purchased an original NES. . .

old school!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

6. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My daughter got one for Christmas. ..I think I've logged more time on it than her. It's got some really fun games that remind me of old-school nintendo games as Shake mentioned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    My daughter got one for Christmas. ..I think I've logged more time on it than her. It's got some really fun games that remind me of old-school nintendo games as Shake mentioned.
    Have you played Advance Wars? I've logged over a hundred hours on that sucker. It's basically a chess game with cartoon warfare.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

sorry, gnome, I'm anti-video game. If it wasn't for their mom, they wouldn't have PSPs or an Xbox 360 though the Wii was ok but I believe they got burned out from it!

Just make sure you limit their time on those damn things and have them do physical activites such as push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks, go outside and play!! And have them read a book too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    sorry, gnome, I'm anti-video game. If it wasn't for their mom, they wouldn't have PSPs or an Xbox 360 though the Wii was ok but I believe they got burned out from it!

Just make sure you limit their time on those damn things and have them do physical activites such as push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks, go outside and play!! And have them read a book too!!
    He is the only one who has shown interest in it, and he prefers to be outside. It should be okay. That is, if I can find one in my price range.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    He is the only one who has shown interest in it, and he prefers to be outside. It should be okay. That is, if I can find one in my price range.
    Get a used one at a gamestop.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information