Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcho Cinco gets jacked up!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Default Bitcho Cinco gets jacked up!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...paign%3Dnfl_fb

freakin' awesome. love how he was whining after that hit "man i'm tired of taking shots like that".

well Oucho, if you're tired of taking shots like that, maybe the Bengals could use a new waterboy. quit being a bitch and either play the game and quit whining or switch to defense and play DB.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...paign%3Dnfl_fb

freakin' awesome. love how he was whining after that hit "man i'm tired of taking shots like that".

well Oucho, if you're tired of taking shots like that, maybe the Bengals could use a new waterboy. quit being a bitch and either play the game and quit whining or switch to defense and play DB.
    You must not know very much about Ochocinco. Almost nothing he says is meant to be taken seriously. He's been in the league for like 9 or 10 years, I'm sure he is very used to and has no problems with taking shots. He probably just wasn't expecting shot a shot in a preseason game.

For a guy who's never gotten into any trouble and for all the good things he does for people and for his fans he sure does take alot of unwarranted shit.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Another guy OT hates.........
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Another guy OT hates.........
    Shocker, right?

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

To Ocho's credit, he takes hits like a man. Last year Ray Lewis jacked him up and when Ray got fined Ocho went out to try and persuade the commissioner to revoke the fine.

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    To Ocho's credit, he takes hits like a man. Last year Ray Lewis jacked him up and when Ray got fined Ocho went out to try and persuade the commissioner to revoke the fine.
    Yeah, I think if OT had actually heard Ocho say that quote he wouldn't have started this thread. I have no doubt that was said in a 100% joking manner, as is most of the stuff he says.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I like how when Ward takes a hard shot he's tough, if Ocho, who does that all the time does it, he got 'jacked up'. I've seen him take monster hits and shake it off.

Respect the future Hall of Famer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following 8 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I like how when Ward takes a hard shot he's tough, if Ocho, who does that all the time does it, he got 'jacked up'. I've seen him take monster hits and shake it off.

oh please. Hall of Famer my ass. his stats are nowhere near HOF worthy. not to mention he'll never play on a Championship Team. At best he'll make the Bengals Hall of Fame.

Hines Ward also doesn't go on camera saying "man i'm tired of taking shots like that".

that's what separates punks like Bitcho from great receivers like Hines Ward.

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

I love Ocho, but damn that was one hell of a hit!!!
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

oh please. Hall of Famer my ass. his stats are nowhere near HOF worthy. not to mention he'll never play on a Championship Team. At best he'll make the Bengals Hall of Fame.

Hines Ward also doesn't go on camera saying "man i'm tired of taking shots like that".

His stats are HoF worthy.

Hines Ward wore a ******* dress and is known as one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Respect the future HoFer. Four straight years leading the AFC in yards, will finish in the top ten in receptions and probably yards (may have those two confused) while playing in a division with Pittsburgh and Baltimore in it (perennial top five defenses).
    Is he a first ballot HoFer? No way. Can you name five better wideouts in his era? No, you can't. Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, T.O. and that's it, and that's me being generous with those guys because CJ entered the league in 2001 or 2002 and those guys came in at least four years ahead of him.

Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You clearly know nothing about Ochocinco's personality or him as a player. You should probably stop while you're not too far behind. If you have actually paid attention to him in his career you would not know he is afraid to take a hit. You are reading WAY to far into a quote that wasn't even completely serious.

Also, Ocho has been a better WR in his career than Ward IMO. You look at his season averages and Ocho has him in almost every category.
    Last edited by BroncoWave; 08-22-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    His stats are HoF worthy.

Hines Ward wore a ******* dress and is known as one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Respect the future HoFer. Four straight years leading the AFC in yards, will finish in the top ten in receptions and probably yards (may have those two confused) while playing in a division with Pittsburgh and Baltimore in it (perennial top five defenses).
    Is he a first ballot HoFer? No way. Can you name five better wideouts in his era? No, you can't. Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, T.O. and that's it, and that's me being generous with those guys because CJ entered the league in 2001 or 2002 and those guys came in at least four years ahead of him.

I would love to see him make the hall of fame. He is borderline right now and will probably need about 3 more good seasons but I think he has a very good chance. Hopefully voters don't hold his antics against him though. Most of them are more old school people who would hold someone out over shit like that.

I want him to make it the most just to hear his speech though. I have no doubt it would be one of the best speeches ever.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Randy Moss - Better than Ocho by a lot. Ocho - never quit on his team (look at some of Moss' stints in Minnesota and his entire time in Oakland).

Terrell Owens - Better than Ocho by a lot. Ocho - never the cancer (I know we disagree on this BTB) that TO was.

Marvin Harrison - Better than Ocho by a lot. Ocho- didn't shoot anyone.

My man's legitimate. Do I like everything he does? No. Do I like him as a player, yeah he's been elite since his second year in the league. Do I like his personality? Yeah, I understand between poking fun and being a douchebag. Do I like his celebrations?

Tell you what, you try rooting for a team with the Bengals past and watching those highlights on ESPN for the majority of your life. Then go from watching that trash to watching an elite WR destroy competition and have fun and entertain you.

He was a bitch when he wanted to get paid/traded, but then again so were a lot of guys, like Marshall Faulk and Emmit Smith.

He's still one of the best route runners for his time, he still can run any route, he's still at least above average at practically anything you can ask a WR to do.

I've seen him take hard shots over the middle time and time again and get up. He's tough - just because he doesn't play for a Pittsburgh team and have a reputation for cheap shots that are celebrated doesn't mean he's soft. And FWIW and FTR I would take Ward on my team too.

Respect greatness.

21. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

FTR, I never said T.O. wasn't a cancer, I just don't think he is anymore at this point in his career. I think last season in Buffalo proved that. I honestly think the Bengals offense will be sick this season. Really good RB in Benson and probably the deepest team in the league at WR/TE. The D looks to be as good as last season and it wouldn't shock me a bit to see them make a deep playoff run. If they make it longer than Denver I will definitely be rooting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    FTR, I never said T.O. wasn't a cancer, I just don't think he is anymore at this point in his career. I think last season in Buffalo proved that. I honestly think the Bengals offense will be sick this season. Really good RB in Benson and probably the deepest team in the league at WR/TE. The D looks to be as good as last season and it wouldn't shock me a bit to see them make a deep playoff run. If they make it longer than Denver I will definitely be rooting for them.
    I have a lot of concerns about our offensive line. I also have some concerns about Carson Palmer. Since 2006 he's had streaks that made me think he was the best QB in football, and others that made me think that his ACL injury turned him into a poor man's Drew Bledsoe.

That being said, I have confidence in Palmer, and I think he'll be fine.

We'll just agree to disagree on T.O. We've had that conversation before and it would just be redundant, so......

I'll just say that I hope that you are right.

Oh, and OT can suck it.

24. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information