Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bitcho Cinco gets jacked up!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

I wonder how the HOF Voters will feel about his stupid antics on the field?

I will admit that the only one I ever found particularly amusing was when he gave the football CPR in the end zone, other than that, his dumb shenanigans don't do too much for me other than to verify the child's mentality of about half of what it should be.

quite fitting they signed his brother (Terrell Owens) to be the #2 receiver opposite him.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    I wonder how the HOF Voters will feel about his stupid antics on the field?

I will admit that the only one I ever found particularly amusing was when he gave the football CPR in the end zone, other than that, his dumb shenanigans don't do too much for me other than to verify the child's mentality of about half of what it should be.

quite fitting they signed his brother (Terrell Owens) to be the #2 receiver opposite him.
    Have you looked at some of the guys in the Hall? I doubt this is an issue.

Look at the the second 'paragraph' that you wrote and read it aloud.

Good.

Now you know that you can't call anyone or anything they do stupid.

Respect greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Have you looked at some of the guys in the Hall? I doubt this is an issue.

Look at the the second 'paragraph' that you wrote and read it aloud.

Good.

Now you know that you can't call anyone or anything they do stupid.

Respect greatness.
    Bitcho ain't greatness, therefore he ain't getting respected. he's a bitch, and he's gonna get disrespected. good thing i dont know him personally, cause i'd pop the bitch in his punk ass mouth.

Bitcho ain't greatness, therefore he ain't getting respected. he's a bitch, and he's gonna get disrespected. good thing i dont know him personally, cause i'd pop the bitch in his punk ass mouth.

You are a silly man.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

He's on pace to finish in the top 10 in NFL history in catches and yards and top 15 in TDs. Could you please define what a great player is if not that?

To say he's not a great WR is just ignorance. Is he at his peak anymore? Probably not, but at the end of the day, he will have better stats than several WRs who are in the hall of fame.

As for you last sentence, as Chad Ochocinco would say, CHILD PLEASE. Other than maybe a few kickers or punters, I'd put the number of professional football players' asses you could kick at about zero. I wish you would go up to him on the street and try to start something.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

You are a silly man.
    Easy to spout the internet tough guy routine when you know you will never have to see someone face to face. I'd pay good money to see him try to go up to Chad and say that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    He's on pace to finish in the top 10 in NFL history in catches and yards and top 15 in TDs. Could you please define what a great player is if not that?

To say he's not a great WR is just ignorance. Is he at his peak anymore? Probably not, but at the end of the day, he will have better stats than several WRs who are in the hall of fame.

As for you last sentence, as Chad Ochocinco would say, CHILD PLEASE. Other than maybe a few kickers or punters, I'd put the number of professional football players' asses you could kick at about zero. I wish you would go up to him on the street and try to start something.
    You're being generous.

Careful, if we gang up on him too much he may start another "I'm leaving thread," and then come back to check his "help, women won't talk to me because I'm retarded," thread.

Keep on repping Larry Johnson and hating on Ocho.

Ocho Cinco wont reach the HOF, not because of his "off the field antics" but because he simply isnt good enough.

Good entertainer and football player, but not great and hasnt been in awhile.

I can name atleast 10+ wr's off the top of my head that I think are better.

Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, and Greg Jennings..

I dont have much of an argument for Percy Harvin but I would even take him over Ocho Cinco.

9. The Following User High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

Easy to spout the internet tough guy routine when you know you will never have to see someone face to face. I'd pay good money to see him try to go up to Chad and say that stuff.
    I dislike T.O., but I am fully aware he would hand me my ass if I ever had to fight him.

Maybe I can hire OT to pop that punk in his bitch ass mouth.

ocho would probably clown on you then buy you a drink.

Quit hating on one of the better off the field guys this league has.
    Last edited by EMB6903; 08-24-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Ocho Cinco wont reach the HOF, not because of his "off the field antics" but because he simply isnt good enough.

Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, and Greg Jennings..

I dont have much of an argument for Percy Harvin but I would even take him over Ocho Cinco.
    Those guys are all better than him right now EMB.

In his prime, Larry Fitzgerlad, Andre Johnson and Randy Moss are the only ones better than him.

None of those other guys are going to give you 1,300 yards and 7+ TD's with 90+ catches year in and year our like he did.

He's definitely not a first ballot guy, and he does have to do some work to get there, but it's very attainable for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Are all of those guys better than him now? Maybe. But come back to me when any of them (other than Moss) have reached his career numbers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

ocho would probabvly clown on you then buy you a drink.

Quit hating on one of the better off the field guys this league has.
    He clearly doesn't know anything about Ocho as a person to be spouting that junk.

He's never once been arrested or suspended for an NFL game IIRC.

Also, he does more for his fans than any player I have ever heard of. He has bought up tickets to bengals games that didn't sell out and given them away to fans, taken hundreds of fans to movies or out to eat at a time, and picked out fans of OTHER TEAMS on Twitter and taken them out to a mall to buy them christmas presents for their families. These are all true stories.

Say what you want about his on the field antics but off the field he is one of the classiest players there is.

He clearly doesn't know anything about Ocho as a person to be spouting that junk.

He's never once been arrested or suspended for an NFL game IIRC.

Also, he does more for his fans than any player I have ever heard of. He has bought up tickets to bengals games that didn't sell out and given them away to fans, taken hundreds of fans to movies or out to eat at a time, and picked out fans of OTHER TEAMS on Twitter and taken them out to a mall to buy them christmas presents for their families. These are all true stories.

Say what you want about his on the field antics but off the field he is one of the classiest players there is.
    No, he has a big personality and celebrates, so he has to be an awful human being and a cancer to the game of football.

Plus his career is going to be over soon; if OT ever gets his hand on Ochocinco he will deliver an ass beating so fierce that recovery won't be feasible.

Are all of those guys better than him now? Maybe. But come back to me when any of them (other than Moss) have reached his career numbers.
    Just my opinion but Im pretty confident Fitzerald, Marshall, Andre Johnson, and Calvin Johnson surpass Ochocinco's career numbers when its all said and done...

and with Steve Smith.... theres no way anybody could really argue that Ocho Cinco was actually a better football player then this guy right?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information