Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcho Cinco gets jacked up!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I hope you guys get to the AFCCG and lose to the Broncos!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Respect greatness.

respect greatness? ahahahahahahha.

what a ******* joke.

his stats are NOT HOF worthy.

Jerry Rice was GREATNESS. Ocho Cinco? just a smidge over above average.

Without a championship to validate his career, he'll never make it into the HOF.

I mean honestly? What has he accomplished? What has he done that is "extraordinary" to distinguish himself among the greats? Nothing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post

respect greatness? ahahahahahahha.

what a ******* joke.

his stats are NOT HOF worthy.

Jerry Rice was GREATNESS. Ocho Cinco? just a smidge over above average.

Without a championship to validate his career, he'll never make it into the HOF.

I mean honestly? What has he accomplished? What has he done that is "extraordinary" to distinguish himself among the greats? Nothing.
    Only WR in NFL history to lead his conference in receiving yards yards for 4 consecutive seasons.

OT, I'm glad to know that only Jerry Rice is worthy to be a Hall of Fame wide receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

HA!!!!!!!!!!!! he is not even the best receiver on his team now or when TJ was there, he is more more mouth than anything.

8. The Following User High Fived Bronco Bible For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bible View Post
    HA!!!!!!!!!!!! he is not even the best receiver on his team now or when TJ was there, he is more more mouth than anything.
    No, T.J. was not. And I'm the biggest T.J. fan you'll ever find. T.J. was a good wideout but he benefited from having CJ take most of the hard coverage. To be fair, CJ got help from T.J. much like Fitzgerald got help from Boldin.

You look at his stats and it just debunks the second half of that quote.

Respect greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bible View Post
    LOL, who is a better WR on that team now, TO? Maybe 5 years ago, but not now. TJ only had ONE better season than Ochocinco and that was in 08 when he was injured and had an off year.

TJ has two 1000 yard seasons, Ocho has 7, all in the last 8 seasons. TJ had one really good year in 07 where he had more catches and yards than Ocho but Ocho had over 300 more yards.

Since they have both been in the league the same number of years, it is fair to compare their stats, let's take a look:

Ocho: 684 Rec, 9952 Yds, 14.5 YPC, 62 TD

TJ: 586 Rec, 6693 yds, 11.4 YPC, 40 TD

Not even close when you check the stats.

OT...You really suck at smack...
    this thread dissing Chad Johnson by the same person who was giving Larry Johnson
    props when he signed with Cincy last season.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...=larry+johnson

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    OT...You really suck at smack...
    this thread dissing Chad Johnson by the same person who was giving Larry Johnson
    props when he signed with Cincy last season.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...=larry+johnson
    Great job finding that thread! Funny how last season they are a SB contender and this season when they appear to be even better they have no shot. Wanna explain that one OT?

Here is a thread about Priest Holmes..one of the classiest players that played in the NFL and OT smacks on him...

I had to laugh reading his post again..saying Holmes came back because he was broke.... Yea I'm sure that's the reason he tried to make a comeback..

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...=priest+holmes

15. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

OT..I like you...nothing personal but you should be smacking on players that are deserving of it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    OT..I like you...nothing personal but you should be smacking on players that are deserving of it.
    Yeah, like Larry Johnson.
    Thanks Shake!

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    oh please. Hall of Famer my ass. his stats are nowhere near HOF worthy. not to mention he'll never play on a Championship Team. At best he'll make the Bengals Hall of Fame.

Hines Ward also doesn't go on camera saying "man i'm tired of taking shots like that".

that's what separates punks like Bitcho from great receivers like Hines Ward.
    I suggest you take a look at his career stats. At the rate he's going I wouldn't doubt it if he ends ups in the Hall of Fame.

20. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Let's say he plays 4 more years, averages 60 catches for 800 yards and 6 TD a season. Given his career averages, those are conservative estimates accounting for a decline. That would put him at 924 catches for 13,151 yards and 86 TD. That would put him right at the top 10 all time in catches and yards and around the top 15 in TDs. If he can win a Super Bowl before he retires he will have a VERY good hall of fame case. And if he plays a little longer than that, he could very well reach 1,000 catches, 15,000 yards and 100 TD. I think that would put him in regardless if he wins a title or not.

You can hate on him all day OT but the stats don't lie. He has hall of fame potential.

At this rate, Ocho will probably take 3-5 years to get in after he retires, but he'll get it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information