Page 1073 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 73 573 973 1023 1063 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1083 1123 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 17558

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I love how you have some of your post blacked out. Lol
    Yea, some of us, ****cough -- Shake -- cough****, can't figure out how to go with CTRL-SHIFT-V in chrome to paste plain text, or highlight and click the remove formatting button in the upper left (button with two A's and an x)...

2. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Watched, or tried to watch, Underwater last night, which stars that crazy chick from the Twighlight series. Admittedly, horror/creature movies are not my thing, but I really, really did not like the movie. Spent most of the time on my phone. My wife seemed to enjoy it, but I wasn't impressed at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Watched, or tried to watch, Underwater last night, which stars that crazy chick from the Twighlight series. Admittedly, horror/creature movies are not my thing, but I really, really did not like the movie. Spent most of the time on my phone. My wife seemed to enjoy it, but I wasn't impressed at all.
    Stewart, yea she is a very bland actress unfortunately and when i saw the trailer for that film i was not impressed.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Stewart, yea she is a very bland actress unfortunately and when i saw the trailer for that film i was not impressed.
    I've seen her in interviews where she displays a decent sense of humor and awareness. It's so strange to me that those attributes can't manifest at all on camera. Oh well, she's probably rich as the devil with that twilight money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

My daughter wanted to see Underwater, she loves scary movies and she loves the ocean, it was a no brainer. I took her to it in the theater on like a Tuesday night, it was cool we were literally the only two people there.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the movie. It was pretty darn entertaining movie and I actually thought Stewart did a bang up job.

I like underwater action flicks a lot (Leviathan, Deep Star Six and The Abyss are some of my faves) couple that with the theater experience of sharing a vacant theater with my kiddo probably makes me rate it higher than it really was but whatever. I liked it. It was fun.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    My daughter wanted to see Underwater, she loves scary movies and she loves the ocean, it was a no brainer. I took her to it in the theater on like a Tuesday night, it was cool we were literally the only two people there.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the movie. It was pretty darn entertaining movie and I actually thought Stewart did a bang up job.

I like underwater action flicks a lot (Leviathan, Deep Star Six and The Abyss are some of my faves) couple that with the theater experience of sharing a vacant theater with my kiddo probably makes me rate it higher than it really was but whatever. I liked it. It was fun.
    You should see 2010's "Piranha" with Jerry O'Connell and Adam Scott. It's funny and crazy. I think it is not for kids.

11. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    You should see 2010's "Piranha" with Jerry O'Connell and Adam Scott. It's funny and crazy. I think it is not for kids.
    Piranha is a great, bad movie.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Piranha 77 was better as a movie but 2010 had Riley Steele so it had that going for it.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Alien 3. 5/10

I didn't like the whole idea with all shaved heads and prison. It was kinda boring. However, I like Ellen Ripley and Bishop scene in the junkyard. Onto Alien 4!
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 05-13-2020 at 01:43 AM.

17. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Parasomnia (Shudder)- 9/10

I will be reviewing this a little more in depth on my next podcast but this sweet little gem from 2008 was something i missed initially. Basic story revolves around a young woman who has what we call parasomnia (sleep disorder) where she often times spends more time sleeping and dreaming than actually awake. While visiting a friend in the mental ward where she stays a young man sees her and instantly falls in love and begins to befriend her while visiting a few times.

In the midst of all this is the guy next door to her room who is a notorious serial killer (Patrick Kilpatrick) who has the ability to hypnotize people and make them either kill themselves or others. And somehow while at the ward has managed to make a psychic connection with the girl even having the ability to use her any way he wants. The movie has some top notch kill scenes and doesnt shy away from the gore but it also has a nice little love story involved which adds a nice touch to the ending and so on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

True Romance. 10. Watched it for the 30th time probably. With my 16 year old son. It was time.

20. The Following 6 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You know how I know Rotten Tomatoes is horseshit? Young Guns has a 41% on it, yeah absolute horseshit.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So my boy and I are watching Young Guns and my son says to me "so, Charlie Sheen is playing the level headed sorta guy.........well that's weird"

Let's Rid3!!!!

24. The Following 6 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    So my boy and I are watching Young Guns and my son says to me "so, Charlie Sheen is playing the level headed sorta guy.........well that's weird"

Yea, but at least his name was "dick" so that was consistent! Winning!

26. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Mortal Engines- 9/10

Didnt know if i would enjoy this but turned out pretty good. So much so im going to dig into it a bit more on my podcast but the storyline and characters were really interesting and engaging.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information