Page 1105 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 105 605 1005 1055 1095 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1115 1155 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 17554

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, they are all part of the trilogy. House is first, Devils Rejects, and then 3 From Hell. But in that last one Sid Haig is barely in it because of his health and untimely death so Richard Brake (31) became the 3rd party in that one. House is pretty good but my favorite of that trilogy is Devils Rejects. Bill Mosley is so good in that particular movie.
    Cool. I will check it out. I saw his Halloween movies. I & II. Which one do you like? Original Halloween 1978 or Rob Zombies' 2007?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Cool. I will check it out. I saw his Halloween movies. I & II. Which one do you like? Original Halloween 1978 or Rob Zombies' 2007?
    I liked that Zombies version had a bit of a back story on Michael Myers and its a decent movie but i love the original a bit more. Basically when it comes to the entire series its I, II, III (not Michael Myers related but great), and Zombies Halloween I. Everything else in the series is either average or terrible to me.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ok, Moneyball. Here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Ok, Moneyball. Here we go.
    Have you not seen it?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Have you not seen it?
    Shh. I'm watching.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Fright Night (1985): 8/10

Revisited this movie after many years tonight and it holds up really well. I love how it feels like an updated (for the time) version of the 60’s/70’s vampire movies it pays homage to in the film via Roddy McDowall’s character Peter Vincent. I always like how this wasn’t a typical so-bad-it’s-good 80’s horror and had some great creature design and effects with some genuinely creepy parts. Good throwback movie just in time for Halloween. It’s on Amazon Prime which was a bonus.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Revisited this movie after many years tonight and it holds up really well. I love how it feels like an updated (for the time) version of the 60’s/70’s vampire movies it pays homage to in the film via Roddy McDowall’s character Peter Vincent. I always like how this wasn’t a typical so-bad-it’s-good 80’s horror and had some great creature design and effects with some genuinely creepy parts. Good throwback movie just in time for Halloween. It’s on Amazon Prime which was a bonus.
    ooo, I loved this back in the day. I'm going to do the revisit as well.

Moneyball is maybe a perfect movie so far. Sometimes I withhold from myself obvious pleasures and it causes me distress to know I am pathetically stubborn for ineffable reasons.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

omg Matt Damon just eye-fvkked Ichiro.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Great movie, remake sucked balls.

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

ooo, I loved this back in the day. I'm going to do the revisit as well.

Moneyball is maybe a perfect movie so far. Sometimes I withhold from myself obvious pleasures and it causes me distress to know I am pathetically stubborn for ineffable reasons.
    I forgot that Marcy Darcy from Married with Children was the vampire chick in Fright Night. I also forgot about some of the steamy scenes as I watched it with my son lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This movie is so freaking good. (Rincon scene)

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I also forgot about some of the steamy scenes as I watched it with my son lol
    Slightly awkws, I think my son is similarly aged. But lol. I got your back come parent of the year award time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Slightly awkws, I think my son is similarly aged. But lol. I got your back come parent of the year award time.
    Hes 11. If I’m ok with people getting eaten I guess I’m ok with some 80’s brief nudity! He loves vampire movies and it was tasteful I guess lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Great movie, remake sucked balls.
    Yeah when I was searching for it I zoomed right past the remake!

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Fright Night remake isn’t actually that bad.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information