Page 2 of 1170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I watch a ton of movies, so I'll be posting in here often. Netflix FTW.

My latest viewing....Deja Vu with Denzel Washington.

It was kind of far fetched and hard to follow at times, but in the end it was a pretty good movie. It kind of had a Terantino (sp?) twist to it where they were giving away details at the beginning that had more to do with the end of the movie than the particlular place the movie was at.

Overall, I give it an 8/10. It keeps your attention and keeps you wondering whats going to happen.

The woman in the movie, Paula Patton, is beautiful (when she's alive in the movie)...she is also in Hitch for a brief moment.
    Aye that movie wasn't half bad. I've always liked Val Kilmer. I watched that since he was in it and thought it was pretty good. Not great, but well worth seeing again.

I saw Snakes on a Plane the other day and I have to agree with DevilSpawn. 2/10

But Samuel L. Jackson was hilarious in it. I just couldn't stop laughing at his lines.

Alright, that's it! I have had it with these m#^#&*@ snakes on this m#^#&*@ plane!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

Quote Originally Posted by columbiaskinny View Post
    lol, no kidding!

Wonder if i should watch the 1st one.....

Tempting, isn't it? LOL.

The original Hills Have Eyes 2was awful. Not sure which is worse, the original or the remake.

I liked both the original and the remake of The Hills Have Eyes, but I'm sure most people hate both versions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

It was kind of far fetched and hard to follow at times, but in the end it was a pretty good movie. It kind of had a Terantino (sp?) twist to it where they were giving away details at the beginning that had more to do with the end of the movie than the particlular place the movie was at.

Overall, I give it an 8/10. It keeps your attention and keeps you wondering whats going to happen.

The woman in the movie, Paula Patton, is beautiful (when she's alive in the movie)...she is also in Hitch for a brief moment.
    I really enjoyed it, too. I'm not a big fan of most recently made movies, but 8/10 is fair.

I've been watching a lot of movies lately. I love to watch movies but lately I've been watching a lot. I just saw Shooter. Pretty good movie. I might watch: Dead Silence, Snakes on a Plane, or The Hills have Eyes pretty soon.

I've never seen them.

I dont know if I will like any of them.

I heard that Snakes on a plane is more funny then scary.
    And I also heard that The Hills have eyes is okay.

and Anyone seen Dead Silence?? KB Probably has since he was talking about Ventriloquist(sp) the other day.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Balls of Fury.... DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean there's random funny stuff like Hot Rod but this is just plain stupid random crap. I swear I wanted my money back after I saw that. I strongly suggest that if you see Halloween sold out, do not watch Balls of Fury.

Halloween I really really really liked since it to me wasn't like Halloween H20 and stuff where it was just killing people but it also showed the story behind why Michael Myers turns out to be such a psychopath and some parts made me jump out of my seat. I'd give this a 8/10.
    Biff Bonk Boy!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop View Post
    I liked both the original and the remake of The Hills Have Eyes, but I'm sure most people hate both versions.
    Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.

Seen "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" Friday night. Not bad, because i like the Wilson brothers. They have a dopey humor to them that just makes me laugh. Uma is a pretty good actress IMO.

7.5/10

It had it's dry spots

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    I've been watching a lot of movies lately. I love to watch movies but lately I've been watching a lot. I just saw Shooter. Pretty good movie. I might watch: Dead Silence, Snakes on a Plane, or The Hills have Eyes pretty soon.

I've never seen them.

I dont know if I will like any of them.

I heard that Snakes on a plane is more funny then scary.
    And I also heard that The Hills have eyes is okay.

and Anyone seen Dead Silence?? KB Probably has since he was talking about Ventriloquist(sp) the other day.
    I like Dead Silence. It's far from perfect, but reminds me of a 1980's horror movie. The dummy from the cover is creepy as hell. I've read some bad reviews of it , including phrases like "predictable" (DUH!!!! Horror movie.... pretty good odds of that) and, my favorite "wooden acting", which could either refer to the actors or the dummies, I suppose.
    Put it this way, I ended up buying it after I rented it (it was pretty cheap, though, FWIW. LOL). I say it's cool and, again, the dummy from the cover is SCARY. Unlike most recent horror movies, I didn't either stop it halfway through or get pissed off about wasting 90 minutes of my life.

We need more ventriloquist horror movies and more zombie movies. Why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have some zombie dummies??

I can't bring myself to watch Snakes on a Plane, though I may be talked into it eventually. Funny enough to watch all the way through?

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

8 Below!!

*tear*

Recorded it. Its been out for a while, but I just got around to watching it. DOg lovers, get your tissue. It will make you laugh, smile, and cry.

<---- hiding the tears!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.

Seen "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" Friday night. Not bad, because i like the Wilson brothers. They have a dopey humor to them that just makes me laugh. Uma is a pretty good actress IMO.

7.5/10

It had it's dry spots
    I think you're cool enough to enjoy the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. Can't say there's anything in the original that isn't covered in the remake, so go with the remake. It's 1,000,000,000 times better than The Hills Have Eyes 2.... OK, maybe 1,000,000,000,000 times better.

Calibroncogrl47 Guest

I want to see both those movies.

"The Hills Have Eyes 2"

5/10

I'm only giving it a 5 because of the gore. Other than that, i hope the trash man likes it cause that's where it's at.
    Both Hills have eyes were more disturbing and gross than scary I thought.. Like the rape scene in #2 and the scene in #1 when that sicko guy is breastfeading off the mom.. I could have done without either one of those.. It makes me cringe just thinking about it

310 to Yuma

I give it a solid A -
    Last edited by DenBronx; 07-07-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

i second this motion!!

ps. denzel seems to be aging a tad...
    ________
    NastyFoxyTeen
    Last edited by anton...; 08-31-2011 at 07:13 PM.

the bourne supremacy

10/10

the best one yet!!

i could not wait to get to the end, but i couldnt bear it finishing...

edge of the seat stuff from the first second to the last...

one of the best movies i have ever seen!!
    ________
    Marijuana Dispensaries In Arizona
    Last edited by anton...; 08-31-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anton... View Post
    the bourne supremacy

10/10

the best one yet!!

i could not wait to get to the end, but i couldnt bear it finishing...

edge of the seat stuff from the first second to the last...

one of the best movies i have ever seen!!
    supremacy or ultimatum?
    (the bourne series is some of the best movies out there currently)

last one i watched was black snake moan. didn't have high hopes when i rented it, but it turned out to be pretty good. kinda weird, but pretty good. christina ricci is hot, and sam jackson is the ish. 7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    8 Below!!

*tear*

Recorded it. Its been out for a while, but I just got around to watching it. DOg lovers, get your tissue. It will make you laugh, smile, and cry.

<---- hiding the tears!!
    I own 2 malamutes. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. My friends say it's great, but I know I would picture my dogs in the movie and end up crying my eyes out.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information