Page 911 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 909 910 911 912 913 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    • Hardy is incredible and entertaining. I think I have a heavy bias for him because I loved him in Bane and the Peaky Blinders series. Regardless, I think he’s objectively good in this movie.
    o The story is actually good. I don’t mind a different story than the original Spiderman comics. The last Spiderman movie had a pretty different take, and it was really good and wildly popular. This is the same thing in my opinion. It’s a wildly different story in some ways, but it’s cohesive and compelling. I like the different spin on it. With so many comic movies a different origin story is a breath of fresh air.
    o The “you are making us look bad,” scene was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. The fed up symbiote going “I will take care of this myself,” had my dying, as well as the “pile of bodies, pile of heads!”
    o The special effects are solid. I hope they hold up in a few years, though. That’s always the fear.
    o Never date a lawyer.
    o Venom voice is just so damn good.
    o Are you going to eat anyone else? Most likely.
     God that is a hard line.
    o The cut scene to the other symbiotic host/s from earlier were so creepy but so well done as segues.
    o Action scenes were top notch. Especially the motorcycle.
    o Plot hole: “I know everything,” followed a few minutes with “who is Anne.”
    o “Jump,”
     *****. LOL.
    o Venom like Annie was a nice twist. The apology scene was incredible. “Awww. That’s nice,” also killed me.
    o Walking Eddie out to the woods to kill him was stupid. People were dying right left, and center in that facility. Just kill him there and be done with it.
    o The symbiote fight was pretty cool, but it definitely looked cheesy at times. Something about two of them on screen really showecased the flaws in the CGI.
    o Brock would have been dead before Venom got back to him.
     Lol at this thing being named venom on the home planet and it having a cool meaning on this one.
    o Ultimately this is just a really, really fun movie. I actively had fun watching it. 8.5 out of ten.
    I'm excited for the next movie

(because Woody as Carnage....man that's awesome!)
    It did have a lot of great humor in it, I just didn't like the story. It felt off without spiderman being involved.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

• Hardy is incredible and entertaining. I think I have a heavy bias for him because I loved him in Bane and the Peaky Blinders series. Regardless, I think he’s objectively good in this movie.
    o The story is actually good. I don’t mind a different story than the original Spiderman comics. The last Spiderman movie had a pretty different take, and it was really good and wildly popular. This is the same thing in my opinion. It’s a wildly different story in some ways, but it’s cohesive and compelling. I like the different spin on it. With so many comic movies a different origin story is a breath of fresh air.
    o The “you are making us look bad,” scene was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. The fed up symbiote going “I will take care of this myself,” had my dying, as well as the “pile of bodies, pile of heads!”
    o The special effects are solid. I hope they hold up in a few years, though. That’s always the fear.
    o Never date a lawyer.
    o The cut scene to the other symbiotic host/s from earlier were so creepy but so well done as segues.
    o “Jump,”
     *****. LOL.
    o Venom like Annie was a nice twist. The apology scene was incredible. “Awww. That’s nice,” also killed me.
    o Walking Eddie out to the woods to kill him was stupid. People were dying right left, and center in that facility. Just kill him there and be done with it.
    o The symbiote fight was pretty cool, but it definitely looked cheesy at times. Something about two of them on screen really showecased the flaws in the CGI.
     Lol at this thing being named venom on the home planet and it having a cool meaning on this one.
    o Ultimately this is just a really, really fun movie. I actively had fun watching it. 8.5 out of ten.

Yea, i rated it a 8/10 as well. It was well done in my opinion and a fun watch.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

o Never date a lawyer.
    o “Jump,”
     *****. LOL.
    Did you have a seizure while you were formatting this post?

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Nah - just copy/pasted out of Microsoft word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Dont be rude, he was giving you the cliff notes version so you didnt fall asleep.

I miss you, Buff. Why aren't you around more? Is it the dismal season? Is it work? Your fancy job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Dont be rude, he was giving you the cliff notes version so you didnt fall asleep.
    Like Buff is gonna watch Venom?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Nah - just copy/pasted out of Microsoft word.
    Did you let clippy handle the formatting then?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Have you ever seen End of Watch? Great freaking movie
    End of Watch huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Michael Pena has a great part in both Antman movies.
    he was also great as kicking bird in Joe Dirt

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did you let clippy handle the formatting then?

17. The Following 7 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Like Buff is gonna watch Venom?
    Exactly my point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQYxib26FM
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    End of Watch huh?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    he was also great as kicking bird in Joe Dirt
    Who is kicking bird and im not sure you are thinking of the same guy.

Kicking Wing: (Adam Beach)

Michael Pena:

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Into the Wild. Pretty good but could have used more car chases or maybe a bear attack. Maybe an interdimensional being with ominous but ambiguous intent. Not bad for a movie set on earth and Alaska. Soundtrack was nice but the guy sounded too much like a bad Pearl Jam cover singer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information