Page 489 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 989 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yeah, bummer dude. Sorry, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for him.

Anyway, we watched Odd Thomas last night. Good movie based on the Dean Koontz book. Solid flick. 9.5/10.

We didn't t even know there was a movie!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Labor Day with Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin....6/10. ******* boring.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    August: Osage County - Went in not knowing what it was about, but it was wonderful. Meryl Streep is typically great, and it has a fantastic supporting cast, great acting all around. Funny in a dark way and accurate in its portrayal of Oklahoma. Definitely recommend.
    That's the one with Julia Roberts right?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Anyway, we watched Odd Thomas last night. Good movie based on the Dean Koontz book. Solid flick. 9.5/10.

Yeah...great series of books. I like Koontz as a writer...one of my favs.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

If I had known you were an Odd Thomas fan, I would have told you. Considering it went straight to DVD..it was a really good movie. For time purposes, they had to leave a lot out, but I'd love it if they made one for each book

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The First Men in the Moon - 8/10

Great cheesy sci-fi flic from 1964 based on the book by H.G. Wells in 1901. A story about two men and a woman who made the first journey to the Moon back in 1909 by a special liquid called 'Cavorite' which makes things it's applied to weightless. When they landed they encounter aliens living under the moons crust and struggle to get back to earth while one guy wants to stay and learn more about the aliens.

Open Range - 9/10

For about the 6th time. Excellent western flic.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Yep.

There's also a nice pair of tits in the second episode. And when I say nice I mean nice.
    The redneck/whitetrash flavor of this post is strong/10

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    If I had known you were an Odd Thomas fan, I would have told you. Considering it went straight to DVD..it was a really good movie. For time purposes, they had to leave a lot out, but I'd love it if they made one for each book
    I love Odd Thomas, but I'm worried the movie would be such a disappointment.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

10. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Thor the Dark World.

7/10

cant wait for the next one!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Devils Due - I havent gone to see a horror movie in theaters since Arachnophobia - LOL and after watching this I know why

It was horrible - not even scary - after their whole stunt in NYC with the baby carriage I thought it would be decent - i give it 1/10 - wouldnt even watch it with a gun to my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

On the Waterfront - Good shit. If I could only watch one Brando movie for the rest of my life this would be it.

14. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I want to see Noah.

There are supposed to be alot of new Bible movies coming out and I am pretty excited to see them. Whether you are a believer or not the Bible has some of the most interesting stories ever. I am however a believer and these are more than just stories to myself.

Would like to see Samson, David vs Goliath, Coat of Many Colors, Book of Acts, Life of Paul (Would be most interesting to see the transformation of a Jew who persecuted thousands of Christians), Life of Peter....just so many. I know some of these have been made but Id like to see them made on the same scale as Noah or The Passion of The Christ.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

16. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I want to see Noah.

There are supposed to be alot of new Bible movies coming out and I am pretty excited to see them. Whether you are a believer or not the Bible has some of the most interesting stories ever. I am however a believer and these are more than just stories to myself.

Would like to see Samson, David vs Goliath, Coat of Many Colors, Book of Acts, Life of Paul (Would be most interesting to see the transformation of a Jew who persecuted thousands of Christians), Life of Peter....just so many. I know some of these have been made but Id like to see them made on the same scale as Noah or The Passion of The Christ.
    they need to get russell crowe in them and it would be good!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I want to see Noah.

When it comes to movies I'm more of a Book of Revelations type of guy.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    they need to get russell crowe in them and it would be good!
    Most Bible movies I have seen are all B movies or just so generic. If Hollywood and major productions made them they would be really good. Good actors help too.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    When it comes to movies I'm more of a Book of Revelations type of guy.
    I like those too and hear they are remaking the Left Behind series. Would be better if they made it more M. Night Shymalan style.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I want to see Noah.

Hollywood is starting to wake up on the Bible movies... They have been so so against the bible that they let their ideology beat out making money from what is a vast majority of the country who consider themselves Christian. Passion of the Christ was a tremendous box office smash. The History Channel's The Bible was insanely popular. There are just countless stories in the bible that would make great movies. I just hope they don't put their trademark leftist propaganda in them. You know they will try.

21. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information