Page 666 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Oh you mean my thread that everyone ruined with mundane and first-level analysis of crappy movies?
    Look Buffmeister you opened the box, we came.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Probably pushing it to show it to 11-13 year olds at school.

My 12 year old has seen it, but my wife was a little upset that I watched it with her due to your concerns.

Show them, "Better Off Dead". We watched that at school in 8th grade in Hugoton, Kansas (circa 1987-88?). Surely you can get away with that one in 2015. Classic high school comedy.
    Sex & Nudity

There is a scene where Lane and Beth are in a car and they are under a blanket and moaning can be barely heard. In this scene, we hear Beth complaining "It broke??" suggesting a condom.

Lane accidentally pulls off a womans dress and her underwear is shown.

Lane walks in to his brothers room and there are a couple of woman in their underwear.

---

I would much rather explain curse words than sexual content haha. Good one though.

I'm gonna bring Ferris Bueller and a few other ones as a back up just in case I chicken out. Peewee's Big Adventure will be among them.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Did your wife have any specific objections when you showed it? Was it mostly the language?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I've narrowed it down to Peewee's Big Adventure, The Karate Kid (original version), or Rango.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Did your wife have any specific objections when you showed it? Was it mostly the language?
    The language.

7. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Creed
    10/10 This is one of the best fight movies I have ever seen. The choreography of the fight scenes was far better than Southpaw, and the storyline stands on its on.
    This movie is a must see.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Creed
    10/10 This is one of the best fight movies I have ever seen. The choreography of the fight scenes was far better than Southpaw, and the storyline stands on its on.
    This movie is a must see.
    I'm going to see this tonight. Can't wait! The Rocky series is one of my favorites and this really looks like a return to form.

Jupiter ascending 7
    The gunman 8.5

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Creed - 9/10

Very enjoyable movie and a wonderful addition to the Rocky mythos. This movie could easily been a gimmick with it's plot, but instead we get a raw, emotional story with weight and substance that we haven't seen since the early Rocky films (though I did love Balboa). The chemistry between Stallone and Michael B. Jordan is great and I loved the cinematography of this film as a whole. This was a love letter to Philadelphia, boxing, and the Rocky franchise as a whole while still ushering in a new generation. Like the best Rocky films, boxing was not the focus of the film but the catalyst and undercurrent to the characters the movie portrayed. The analogies about life, perseverance, and our biggest fears about ourselves being our biggest enemies still ring true and this movie translates them beautifully.

13. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I just watched A Million Ways To Die In The West. Friggin loved it!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I just watched A Million Ways To Die In The West. Friggin loved it!
    I loved that movie! Saw it in the theater, thought it was a very underrated comedy. Considered a big flop, but I think it will be a cult movie soon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I loved that movie! Saw it in the theater, thought it was a very underrated comedy. Considered a big flop, but I think it will be a cult movie soon.
    I'm not a big Seth McFarlane fan but I thought this movie was great. The little Back To The Future Cameo was hilarious. Lots of good, subtle stuff in this movie.

FTR, I'm way behind the times with movies.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

18. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Creed - 9/10

Very enjoyable movie and a wonderful addition to the Rocky mythos. This movie could easily been a gimmick with it's plot, but instead we get a raw, emotional story with weight and substance that we haven't seen since the early Rocky films (though I did love Balboa). The chemistry between Stallone and Michael B. Jordan is great and I loved the cinematography of this film as a whole. This was a love letter to Philadelphia, boxing, and the Rocky franchise as a whole while still ushering in a new generation. Like the best Rocky films, boxing was not the focus of the film but the catalyst and undercurrent to the characters the movie portrayed. The analogies about life, perseverance, and our biggest fears about ourselves being our biggest enemies still ring true and this movie translates them beautifully.
    I was there opening night and was shocked it wasn't sold out, considering the reviews it got.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The Good Dinosaur - 9/10

Took my son to see this today and we absolutely loved it. I wasn't sure exactly what it was about going in, but I'm glad I saw it in the theater. The story is basically the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs never hit, and they evolved to become farmers and ranchers essentially. Humans evolved too, but have taken on a more wolf-like place in the eco-system. That is about all I want to spoil about this film as it is an absolute gem.

Take the classic Pixar formula and add one of the most vividly animated movies ever made (seriously the backgrounds alone look real, like you are watching a nature documentary) and you have a recipe for success. Funny, sad, and heartwarming with a great message about family and friendship. The perfect family movie.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Black Hat

I really liked it. It got mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed the Indie film feel it has, along with a few plot twists.

I'll probably watch it again down the road.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information