Page 576 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 676 1076 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Terminator 2: Judgment Day 8.5/10
    Funny MO...
    The kids and I just watched that again for the first time in a long while on Friday night.
    It has pretty much everything you could want in a movie and the director's cut fills in a lot of little holes that make things clearer (the whole scene in the garage where they switch his learning chip from READ ONLY to LEARN is great).
    Arnold's best, in my opinion.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

2. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I watched Stardust with my girls and a shit load of pop corn, pepsi and chocolate - great day, great kids film - it has everything. 10/10

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Interstellar.... 7 of 10. The first 2/3 of the movie was realistic and engaging, the second third parted from reality and somewhat disappointed. It is almost like 2 different directors did the 2 parts. Don't get me wrong, I like fanciful and imaginative storytelling, but it was such a weird fit together that it was sort of off putting. Very intense flick emotionally and the effects were pretty awe inspiring, saw it in IMAX, but the sound was so hellaciously loud that my family and I had our fingers in our ears for half of it.

6. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    saw it in IMAX, but the sound was so hellaciously loud that my family and I had our fingers in our ears for half of it.
    I'm glad someone else mentioned this about movies these days. It seems one second I'm straining to hear whispery dialog and then all of a sudden it's ear-shattering gunfire and explosions. I kind of hate it.

I've actually started bringing earplugs if I'm seeing something like this--though that doesn't really help the dialog thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chanesaw View Post
    Interstellar- 8.5/10

I loved this movie for the first 2 hours or so, but the end left me disappointed, a better ending would have rated a 10. Still very much worth seeing though, and worth the price of admission. I don't expect everybody to hate the ending like I did, my wife liked it. I just felt like if they didn't even include the ending that they did, and left you to wonder what happened, it would have been a better ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Interstellar.... 7 of 10. The first 2/3 of the movie was realistic and engaging, the second third parted from reality and somewhat disappointed. It is almost like 2 different directors did the 2 parts. Don't get me wrong, I like fanciful and imaginative storytelling, but it was such a weird fit together that it was sort of off putting. Very intense flick emotionally and the effects were pretty awe inspiring, saw it in IMAX, but the sound was so hellaciously loud that my family and I had our fingers in our ears for half of it.
    Yeah.. the ending didn't seem to match everything else. I still think about that movie, and want to see it again as there were a lot of 'little' things I missed first time around. But I'm curious as to what the director/writer was thinking on several choices for the end.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Let's talk some Hobbitses.

How bad is Peter Jackson going to butcher the ending of The Hobbit?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Let's talk some Hobbitses.

How bad is Peter Jackson going to butcher the ending of The Hobbit?
    Ive enjoyed the Hobbit so far but i havent read the book in ages so there is that. Either way, chapter 3 in one month!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Ive enjoyed the Hobbit so far but i havent read the book in ages so there is that. Either way, chapter 3 in one month!
    That's because more than half of its not in the book...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

That's because more than half of its not in the book...
    So if he enjoyed it because half isn't in the book, seems the director is making the right moves!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    So if he enjoyed it because half isn't in the book, seems the director is making the right moves!
    Some sources say that the movie is very true to cannon.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Let's Be Cops

I couldn't even finish it Some things made you laugh but overall it was just terrible
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Interstellar 8.5/10 - really good movie that explores some thought provoking ideas. I loved the first 2/3 of the movie the most, and would have been thrilled to see more planets. The ending felt a bit rushed but at least they didn't end with some ambiguous scene I suppose. Definitely a film that stays with you after you finish watching it.

21. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Chef 8/10

Absolutely enjoyable film. I really liked it a lot. Some funny parts but mostly just a very well done slice of life film with some very likable characters. An absolutely phenomenal cameo from Robert Downey Jr.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Has anyone seen Foxcatcher? Talked to anyone who has?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have Eraser on in the background. It's making it tough to focus on work. What the hell - it's the last day of the fiscal month...

Vanessa Williams is pretty hot. I like that she's wearing blue jeans and an orange sweater.

26. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information