Page 601 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

It is not on the UK NETFLIX yet - fuuking third world country that i live in

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

In Netflix UK's defense--they had the final episodes of Breaking Bad before the US. Did you know you can trick your computer to watch netflix from any locale? At least here you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    We watched this last night. Thanks for the heads up about it being on Netflix.

I laughed out loud a few times, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.

I like James Franco but not as much when he pairs with Rogen.

I picture those two guys sitting around in their houses in the hills of Los Angeles, getting high, and coming up with stupid ideas for movies that are only funny to them in their own minds.

I thought This is the End was horrible.

Maybe I'm just getting old and turning into one of those "get off my lawn" type of old farts.

Grandma's Boy made me laugh way harder than any of the stoner movies these guys have done.
    It's because Franco doesn't actually smoke weed. He's a poser.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:

Whiplash - 11/10

Quite simple...do yourself the favor of seeing this movie. Period.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I picture those two guys sitting around in their houses in the hills of Los Angeles, getting high, and coming up with stupid ideas for movies that are only funny to them in their own minds.

Maybe I'm just getting old and turning into one of those "get off my lawn" type of old farts.

Grandma's Boy made me laugh way harder than any of the stoner movies these guys have done.
    I've never been a fan of Rogen movies for that reason. His dialogue has always felt forced to me. Unfunny. Scripted. Stilted.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Runningman 9/10

How can you not love old 80s classics with the terminator. This one is especially good when the film is set in 2017 and they all pretend and act to be futuristic but are so hardcore 80s. Plus, Jim Brown is Fireball and how can you hate on any movie with Jim Brown
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I've never been a fan of Rogen movies for that reason. His dialogue has always felt forced to me. Unfunny. Scripted. Stilted.
    Agreed. Throw that Galafinakis guy in that category for me too.

12. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Agreed. Throw that Galafinakis guy in that category for me too.
    Have you seen the show Bored to Death? It's one of the few things he's been in that i've liked.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Have you seen the show Bored to Death? It's one of the few things he's been in that i've liked.
    No. I don't really watch TV. I can't stand the commercials. If It's on Netflix or Popcorn Time I suppose I could check it out.

My girlfriend was watching the Between the Ferns show that he did with the Youtube app on my 360. It was terrible.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

It's on Amazon Prime. I liked it a lot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

It's on Amazon Prime. I liked it a lot.
    I might have to invest in prime.

What does it cost you guys in dollars?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    I might have to invest in prime.

What does it cost you guys in dollars?
    I have the student version. A 1 year subscription is like 40 some dollars for me, which includes free 2 day shipping on items bought on amazon. I think the non-student version is twice the price, but 1 day shipping. It's well worth it if you buy a lot on amazon, and their selection of shows includes most of the good HBO shows like The Sopranos and The Wire, among other things not offered by netflix.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I have the student version. A 1 year subscription is like 40 some dollars for me, which includes free 2 day shipping on items bought on amazon. I think the non-student version is twice the price, but 1 day shipping. It's well worth it if you buy a lot on amazon, and their selection of shows includes most of the good HBO shows like The Sopranos and The Wire, among other things not offered by netflix.
    It's 80 pounds here. About 120 dollars at the minute I think.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Dead Man - A+

Watched it today on netflix, here's how it's described:

"Dead Man is a 1995 American Western film written and directed by Jim Jarmusch. It stars Johnny Depp, Gary Farmer, Billy Bob Thornton, Iggy Pop, Crispin Glover, John Hurt, Michael Wincott, Lance Henriksen, Gabriel Byrne, and Robert Mitchum (in his final film role). The film, dubbed a "Psychedelic Western" by its director,[4] includes twisted and surreal elements of the Western genre. The film is shot entirely in black-and-white. Neil Young composed the guitar-seeped soundtrack with portions he improvised while watching the movie footage. Some consider it the ultimate postmodern Western, and related to postmodern literature such as Cormac McCarthy's novel, Blood Meridian.[5][6] Like much of Jarmusch's work, it has acquired status as a cult film."

Jarmusch is an independent director, but the cast in this is kickass. I love westerns and this was surprisingly funny and had a really cool vibe. Instantly became one of my favorite movies, and one of my favorite westerns. Fits well with many of the revisionist westerns made in the 60s and 70s. Just a cool take on the western genre. It's pretty slow-moving at times which is a criticism i've read many people use against it, but I didn't feel like it dragged at all.

20. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

cmon now. Joseph Gordon Levitt playing with puppies...

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information