Page 573 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 673 1073 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Denzel Washington's The Equalizer. It's a good movie. Denzel is really a good actor!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived gauzespiky For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Fury 7/10

Good cinematography, very violent and realistic.

Great acting.

But story was short and left me wanting more.

Quote Originally Posted by gauzespiky View Post
    Denzel Washington's The Equalizer. It's a good movie. Denzel is really a good actor!
    I think I almost picked that up at redbox. I like Denzel, but I just wasnt' in the mood for him at the time. I think I ended up going with Steven Seagall that night, but not real sure

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Equalizer is already at Redbox? It just came out. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Equalizer is already at Redbox? It just came out. lmao
    Quit laughing at me!!!!!!. I said I think you jerkoff. apparently it was some other Denzel flick. either way, they are all the same. I liked him in Man on Fire, but oh wait, I liked the storyline of man on fire.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    Quit laughing at me!!!!!!. I said I think you jerkoff. apparently it was some other Denzel flick. either way, they are all the same. I liked him in Man on Fire, but oh wait, I liked the storyline of man on fire.
    Denzel was Bad Ass in Man On Fire - i heard that he and the girl (cant remember her name) broke from the script in several scenes and the director just kept it in because they had such good chemistry in real life.

You know the little bomb he shoved up that dudes ass - i thought he should have shoved one up his own ass and as soon as he got int he car at the end, detonated it, killing everyone

9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Great Gatsby... 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have "Throw Mamma from the Train" on in the background. Pretty funny.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Denzel was Bad Ass in Man On Fire - i heard that he and the girl (cant remember her name) broke from the script in several scenes and the director just kept it in because they had such good chemistry in real life.

You know the little bomb he shoved up that dudes ass - i thought he should have shoved one up his own ass and as soon as he got int he car at the end, detonated it, killing everyone
    it's a great flick, another on the dark side of humanity, but that's what intrigues me

great idea dave but I think that would have been difficult to pull off if I am remembering the scene correctly. they traded on the bridge, the girl for Denzel. it was one of those sacrifice/martyr movies. interesting that they clicked, it would make sense, seemed like they naturally did come to think of it.

it's a great flick, another on the dark side of humanity, but that's what intrigues me

great idea dave but I think that would have been difficult to pull off if I am remembering the scene correctly. they traded on the bridge, the girl for Denzel. it was one of those sacrifice/martyr movies. interesting that they clicked, it would make sense, seemed like they naturally did come to think of it.
    oh, and I liked that they were playing a Santana song in the scene where he was butchering that guy, in the car.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Yeah - thats right, but i suppose he could have walked funny with the device up his bum, then instead of letting them kill him, he could really get his revenge on them and as Christopher Walken said, "paint his masterpiece of death"

As for them clicking, i think i read it was during the swimming coaching part, but i could be wrong, but that scene does seem to show them getting closer, i guess it was in real life as well as on screen

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Mine Games. It sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Mine Games. It sucked.
    Yup. Watched about half of it and once they quit showing tits it went down hill real fast. Thanks for the recommendation Netflix...

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yup. Watched about half of it and once they quit showing tits it went down hill real fast. Thanks for the recommendation Netflix...
    Those tits were great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Finally caught Jack Reacher on Netflix: 7.5/10

Pretty solid movie with a nice mix of action and story. These vigilante type movies can be good or bad depending on the actors and story, and Tom Cruise does a good job here and I like the twists. Worth a watch. Some other good ones if you have Netflix are any of the ESPN 30 for 30's they put up on Netflix. I haven't seen a bad one yet. Just finished the one about The Two Escobars which showed how Pablo Escobar used drug money to fund and terrorize the Columbian World Cup team.
    Last edited by MasterShake; 10-25-2014 at 11:26 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information