Page 872 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 882 922 972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    No, that was Gladiator.
    I thought it was the one about the big sinking movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

SHAKE!

Tell me this Back to the Future IV stuff is real, buddy, old pal. I don’t think I can take another false alarm after the Crocodile Dundee debacle.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    SHAKE!

Tell me this Back to the Future IV stuff is real, buddy, old pal. I don’t think I can take another false alarm after the Crocodile Dundee debacle.
    Haven't heard anything about that, but I hope it doesn't happen to be honest and neither does Zemeckis from what I remember reading a few years ago:
    In news that will either come as a crushing disappointment or a soaring relief for fans of the classic 1985 blockbuster, Hollywood won’t be going back to Back to the Future…for the foreseeable future, at least.

Robert Zemeckis, who directed the film and its two sequels, has vowed that Back to the Future will never be remade in his lifetime – and hopes that his estate will figure out a way to continue blocking remakes after his death.

“Oh, God no,” the 63-year-old director told the Telegraph, when asked if – as one of the two rights holders to the original film, along with co-writer Bob Gale – he would ever consider signing off on a remake.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/bac...bert-zemeckis/

HOWEVER... Bill and Ted 3 is confirmed and that makes me happy.

Back to the Future is just about the damn perfect trilogy, and the first one is about the most damn perfect movie ever. It wouldn't be the same without Fox and Christopher Lloyd.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I never saw those movies.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I never saw those movies.
    Which ones?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Which ones?
    Crocodile Dundee and the back to the futures

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good movies. I feel like you would enjoy them.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Good movies. I feel like you would enjoy them.
    I'll have to make a weekend out of the BttF's.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Love "Back to the Future" movies. At the Universal Studios in Hollywood, they had "Back to the Future": The Ride.

The ride was amazing. Unfortunately, they closed that ride in 2007. I was pretty bummed. It has been there for a long time. Same thing goes for Backdraft and E.T.: The Ride.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backtothefuture_exterior7.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	12303 Name:  Back_To_The_Future_The_Ride_Universal_Studios_Florida.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  12.2 KB Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	12305

13. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Incredibles 2 - 9/10

Pixar sequels can be hit or miss, but this one is a big hit in my book. All the charm, wit, and fun of the first flows effortlessly here nearly 14 years later. The story picks right up where the last one ends and quickly subverts your expectations. There are some transparent themes here about the dangers of too much screen time (the main villain is called Screen Slaver) and how sometimes the person who has to hold down the fort at home is the real hero, but the movie is so brisk it never really annoys you. Well worth the wait for fans of the original and newcomers alike.

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

"The Lost City of Z". I liked it.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Incredibles 2 - 9/10

Pixar sequels can be hit or miss, but this one is a big hit in my book. All the charm, wit, and fun of the first flows effortlessly here nearly 14 years later. The story picks right up where the last one ends and quickly subverts your expectations. There are some transparent themes here about the dangers of too much screen time (the main villain is called Screen Slaver) and how sometimes the person who has to hold down the fort at home is the real hero, but the movie is so brisk it never really annoys you. Well worth the wait for fans of the original and newcomers alike.
    Looking forward to it. Loved the first one.

19. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I bet the "Incredibles" are pretty cool to watch in IMAX 3D. We're gonna watch "Incredibles 2" next week, and the Jurassic Park movie (when it comes out).

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Incredibles 2 for Father's Day it is! Fam just got home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information