Page 583 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I mean, what else can be more exciting than seeing Obi Wan bang Batman from behind? lmao

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    thats hilarious !

Have you read any of Irvine Welsh's books? They are written in Scottish vernacular
    Trainspotting was a tough read but a great book.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

10 years

The movie gets 3/10

This scene gets top marks

10 Years 2011 (music scene): http://youtu.be/1H2Kmyf0rMo

Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies.

6/10

:sigh: I don't know. I enjoyed all of "The Lord of the Rings"..and enjoyed the first two Hobbit movies...but this one left me flat. Maybe after so many hours of watching the same "theme" I'm numb to it? No... I think it was becasue this movie (much more than the last) relied on "fantastic" moves by the Elves (which never look like real movement)....and the story lines were alll soooooo sappy. Ugh. Everything was built around "love and caring and the sorrow of death." Blah blah blah (laugh)....

I didn't hate it, but I walked out of the theatre very...... meh and shrug of shoulders. Very lethargic as I can't think of any scene that makes me say "wow, do you remember that?"

But when I think back, this was probably the conclusion of 18 hours of LoTR and Hobbit movies. I have to say, I'm glad there isn't another book.

Bring on Star Wars!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

The Battle of the 5 Armies - 6/10, but I still liked it

To me it was more of the same drawn-out watered down story telling the first two had. That being said if they made another one of these movies I would still go see it opening weekend. I just feel like the quality of the Hobbit movies went way down from the LotR movies. The orcs and goblins don't look as real. The way the battle scenes are overdone. The acting is forced. Making this two movies instead of 3 with a lot less CGI would have been much better.

Possible Spoiler: A new way to save the day would also be nice.
    RIP BroncosFreak and OrangeMane

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Thats not a good sign..... i love my hobbits....

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Muppet Christmas Carol - 10/10
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Night at the museum 3
    6/10
    Good entertainment but nothing special

Hobbit battle of 5

8/10

I liked it. My problem with all of these hobbit movies is they are kids movies almost. Very childish. Someone said too much CGI and I agree. I liked the movie a lot though. I wish the battle with smaug would have been longer and the other battle maybe a bit less. I also thought it was really cheesy *spoiler* *spoiler* *spolier* when they were battling and being pushed back and defeated and suddenly the addition of 7 dwarves is enough to change the tides. Stupid. *spoiler* Spoiler* *spoiler* *Over*

However, I thought it was very cool how they drew everything together right up to the line at the end which happened to be amongst the first lines in LOTR
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tolkien wrote the Hobbit as a children's book...

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Watched Equalizer on Popcorn Time last week. Very predictable but it's always entertaining to watch Denzel eff mofos up. 6/10.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Hobbit battle of 5

8/10

I liked it. My problem with all of these hobbit movies is they are kids movies almost. Very childish. Someone said too much CGI and I agree. I liked the movie a lot though. I wish the battle with smaug would have been longer and the other battle maybe a bit less. I also thought it was really cheesy *spoiler* *spoiler* *spolier* when they were battling and being pushed back and defeated and suddenly the addition of 7 dwarves is enough to change the tides. Stupid. *spoiler* Spoiler* *spoiler* *Over*

However, I thought it was very cool how they drew everything together right up to the line at the end which happened to be amongst the first lines in LOTR
    I haven't seen Five Armies yet, but I WISH they would have ended the second one like the book with the defeat of Smaug. Then those that wanted to could just have 2 movies (which is still one too many for The Hobbit) with the basic story more or less in place. Then this new movie could have still been made and called "Middle Earth Adventures" or something, similar to how they are doing stand-alone Star Wars films starting soon. They basically had to cull together the appendices and other material or just flat out make things up for the third film, it should have been treated as a separate prologue or something.

17. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Tolkien wrote the Hobbit as a children's book...

That explains a lot. Sitting in the theater I found myself analyzing more about all the 38+ year old boys in men's bodies, who acted like kids in some way then the movie itself. It was truly a neat psychological phenomenon. Most people there were regular dressed and did not fit visually into the "nerd/dork" whatever you want to call it stereotype .
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That explains a lot. Sitting in the theater I found myself analyzing more about all the 38+ year old boys in men's bodies, who acted like kids in some way then the movie itself. It was truly a neat psychological phenomenon. Most people there were regular dressed and did not fit visually into the "nerd/dork" whatever you want to call it stereotype .
    Huh?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

You have a few glasses of egg nog tonight bro?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information