Page 887 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 885 886 887 888 889 897 937 987 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i ******* love string cheese
    Who doesn't?

Wait...Probably buff...He likes to go against the grain like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Is it worth watching? My time is too precious to sit through a movie that afterwards im gonna be like... meh
    Well I can only tell you that as someone who really liked Wonder Woman and loved the Ultimate Edition of BvS, I'd say it's worth a look just because they expand on some of the mythology. The Snyder stuff that did make it in (like the history lesson about the mother boxes) is well done and the stuff that I didn't care for is harmless. They cut the movie to run at just under 2 hours so if you don't like it at least it wasn't a 3 hour epic like BvS. They actually do a good job introducing The Flash and Aquaman, and even Cyborg looks like he could potentially be an interesting character. There is one scene involving

Superman and the Flash at the end during a fight
    that is one of my all-time favorite little moments in a comic book movie ever.

I'd say it's a fun but ultimately forgettable flick that adds some stuff to the DCEU films but doesn't seem to know what to do with Batman after the first half which is my only big problem with the movie. Definitely worth a look on a lazy weekend or something. It's not like Batman and Robin or the Catwoman movie that was so bad you want to turn it off after 20 minutes or something. If anything it is a pivot to going away from the darker Snyder stuff to what we will be getting in the new Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam flicks in the pipeline since people had such an issue with BvS.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Is it worth watching? My time is too precious to sit through a movie that afterwards im gonna be like... meh
    Well I can only tell you that as someone who really liked Wonder Woman and loved the Ultimate Edition of BvS, I'd say it's worth a look just because they expand on some of the mythology. The Snyder stuff that did make it in (like the history lesson about the mother boxes) is well done and the stuff that I didn't care for is harmless. They cut the movie to run at just under 2 hours so if you don't like it at least it wasn't a 3 hour epic like BvS. They actually do a good job introducing The Flash and Aquaman, and even Cyborg looks like he could potentially be an interesting character. There is one scene involving

Superman and the Flash at the end during a fight
    that is one of my all-time favorite little moments in a comic book movie ever.

I'd say it's a fun but ultimately forgettable flick that adds some stuff to the DCEU films but doesn't seem to know what to do with Batman after the first half which is my only big problem with the movie. Definitely worth a look on a lazy weekend or something. It's not like Batman and Robin or the Catwoman movie that was so bad you want to turn it off after 20 minutes or something. If anything it is a pivot to going away from the darker Snyder stuff to what we will be getting in the new Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam flicks in the pipeline since people had such an issue with BvS.
    Sold. Thanks.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Super Troopers 2

Ok some might not like this but I actually did. They left the door open for another one.

7.5/10
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

5. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Jackie Brown

9.3/10 Robert Forster is like my dad. What a performance. And Michael Keaton acted like himself. Best Tarantino film yet.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Jackie Brown

9.3/10 Robert Forster is like my dad. What a performance. And Michael Keaton acted like himself. Best Tarantino film yet.
    Oh to be DeNiro laying the pipe to Bridget Fonda....

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Oh to be DeNiro laying the pipe to Bridget Fonda....
    Deniro didn’t mail it in that movie. He plays such a POs.

11. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Super Troopers 2 10/10

i love broken lizard and dont think i could ever not like a movie these guys make

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPW-92808.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	12509

9/10: Love this classic film. I grew up watching this cool movie. It was full of so many great stars and actions. The Cannonball Run had such a great action plot, where so many people that you knew from other shows, movies, etc. When I was a younger... I used to root for ambulance. In 80's, my dad and I used to love watching some bloopers and outtakes in the credits. That movie brings me back to old memories! I am going to surprise my dad and watch it together again.

Personally, I feel so sad because a lot of of them died already. I miss Dom DeLuise!

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPW-92808.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	12509

9/10: Love this classic film. I grew up watching this cool movie. It was full of so many great stars and actions. The Cannonball Run had such a great action plot, where so many people that you knew from other shows, movies, etc. When I was a younger... I used to root for ambulance. In 80's, my dad and I used to love watching some bloopers and outtakes in the credits. That movie brings me back to old memories! I am going to surprise my dad and watch it together again.

Personally, I feel so sad because a lot of of them died already. I miss Dom DeLuise!
    Great movie for sure, the sequel wasnt bad either. Did you ever see The Gumball Ralley with Raul Julia and Gary Busey?

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Great movie for sure, the sequel wasnt bad either. Did you ever see The Gumball Ralley with Raul Julia and Gary Busey?
    No, I haven't seen it yet. I will check it out. Thanks for mentioning "The Gumball Ralley."
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 07-12-2018 at 09:57 PM.

18. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

‘Devils Knot’ with the wife. This is the first I heard of this movies, or this horrific tradegy. Really sad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Balloon Knot

3/10 Was kind of pungent and super snug. Will not try again.

Bomb City

The true story of a punk teenager (Brian Deneke) that was murdered by a football jock in Amarillo Texas.

6/10
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Kill Bill V 1

6/10

The plot was a mess. The cinematography was amazing tho. My kids and I loved it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information