Page 1076 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 1126 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 17559

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Lovebirds 6.5/10 (Netflix)

Not terrible. Very cheesy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Life After Flash (Amazon Prime)- 8/10

Pretty cool doc on the movie Flash Gordon which focuses on the troubled relationship between De Laurnentis and lead actor Sam Jones. But also deals with other actors involved with the movie as well as the music created by Queen for it. Absolutely loved Brian Blessed as Prince Vultan. The only downer was it didnt include any interviews of Ornella Muti or Timothy Dalton as they were also some of my favorite characters from the movie.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Life After Flash (Amazon Prime)- 8/10

Pretty cool doc on the movie Flash Gordon which focuses on the troubled relationship between De Laurnentis and lead actor Sam Jones. But also deals with other actors involved with the movie as well as the music created by Queen for it. Absolutely loved Brian Blessed as Prince Vultan. The only downer was it didnt include any interviews of Ornella Muti or Timothy Dalton as they were also some of my favorite characters from the movie.

Sam Jones is awesome! Met him at an Alamo Drafthouse screening of Flash Gordon about 5 years ago. He touched on some of the issues during filming but mostly answered inane questions form the audience.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Team America: World Police: 9/10

This was my Memorial Day movie choice this year and I forget how brilliant yet juvenile it was. Good parody, satire, and social commentary. Like the best episodes of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are at their best when they are equal opportunity offenders.

NSFW Clip:

7. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Lovebirds

This is on Netflix. Its got Issa Rae (never heard of her before but she was really good in it) and Kumail Nanjiani as a couple who gets caught up in a murder mystery while out in the town one night. I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10. Funny and well done. The two lead actors were very very good.

Reminded me a lot of Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Uncut Gems - 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Princess Mononke - 12 out of 10. One of the best movies ever. Even Buff and Abe, the inferiorphytes that they are would enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Princess Mononke - 12 out of 10. One of the best movies ever. Even Buff and Abe, the inferiorphytes that they are would enjoy it.
    *Mononoke
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (It is on Netflix.) I feel it is not appropriate to rate it.

It is heartbreaking and shocking. Wow. Just wow.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I have an aversion to anime.

I'm sorry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Watched "Ready or Not" last night. Surprisingly really good.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Rocketman- 9/10

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Galaxy Quest is a hell of a movie. Alan Rickman is a treasure.. Tim Allen is underrated. Kinda surprising how well-cast this was. I'm not sure it's one of the 4 perfect movies, but it's really damned good. Hits a lot of notes really well.

I wish they took more chances like that. Probably why A24 flicks are my jam these days.

Definitely one of those YMMV movies, but I loved it.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Galaxy Quest is a hell of a movie. Alan Rickman is a treasure.. Tim Allen is underrated. Kinda surprising how well-cast this was. I'm not sure it's one of the 4 perfect movies, but it's really damned good. Hits a lot of notes really well.

I wish they took more chances like that. Probably why A24 flicks are my jam these days.

Definitely one of those YMMV movies, but I loved it.
    There is actually a doc about this i want to watch yet. I loved the movie too but the fact they actually have a documentary about it is pretty cool to me.

23. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    There is actually a doc about this i want to watch yet. I loved the movie too but the fact they actually have a documentary about it is pretty cool to me.
    They looked at Alec Baldwin for lead--or actually Baldwin was chomping at the bit for the role. That might have been perfect, actually. Tim Allen was a great choice. This is a good doc.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information