Page 1158 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1168 ... LastLast
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Oh boy....

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I watched the new predator movie. I liked it. I didn't love it. To me it lost points for convenience in the plot and someone who was a marginal fighter needing one 'invention' to magically being a badass. But I did like the acting and the pacing. The action scenes were pretty cool, and they made it a point to justify how certain things in combat could happen. I'd probably have given it a 7.5-8 rating on the ole action movie scale.

3. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I watched the new predator movie. I liked it. I didn't love it. To me it lost points for convenience in the plot and someone who was a marginal fighter needing one 'invention' to magically being a badass. But I did like the acting and the pacing. The action scenes were pretty cool, and they made it a point to justify how certain things in combat could happen. I'd probably have given it a 7.5-8 rating on the ole action movie scale.
    Thats about where we rated it, 3rd best of the series for us.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Took my son to see Black Adam: 7.5/10

It felt like a classic superhero flick that wasn't trying to do too much or be too deep and made for a fun matinee. The action scenes were pretty slick at times and you could actually see what was going on (they even made good use of some slow motion without getting too stupid), and I really loved Pierce Brosnan as Doctor Fate and he really elevated the movie when he was in it.

I'd say I'd put it on par with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, right up to the questionable acting of the main child actor lol. Crowd seemed to enjoy it, and it was worth seeing for

the mid-credits scenes re-introducing Henry Cavill back into DC as Superman with the Christopher Reeve theme and a brighter suit!

Worth a viewing for fans of the genre, should be on HBO Max soon too!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wrath of Man with Jason Statham. Very entertaining for never hearing anything of it. 7 out of 10. I liked it. Found it scrolling through Amazon and gave it a shot.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I kid you not im literally sitting down with a werewolf movie on Tubi that stars former Broncos RB Peyton Hillis. Lol

I have no idea yet how bad or good this is gonna be.
    Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but Willie McGinist, Magic Johnson, and our own Steve Atwater was Executive Producers of the movie Dead Tone(originally 7eventy 5ive). The only real star on it was Rutger Hauer; Kyle Turley had a bit part.

When Atwater was a regular on one of the radio talk shows, Andrew Mason and others used to give him a lot of crap about it. I haven’t seen it, but apparently it isn’t completely horrible, but just bad enough to make fun of him over it.

10. The Following User High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

The Guard 2011. 8/10

What happens when you cross The Irish’s version of the French Connection with a clever irreverent script made for black comedy? You get The Guard, starring Brendan Gleeson & Don Cheadle. Cheadle is perfect as the FBI agent straight man to the irresponsible and “offensively rude” Guard, Gleeson. This is a movie that probably could not be made today, not in America anyway. Part of the appeal, actually.

Warning- Turn on the subtitles or you won’t understand the heavy Irish dialect!

12. The Following User High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Just got out of the theater seeing Black Panther 2, will be giving a full review on next week's Hordes of Chaos podcast but all i have to say right now is just WOW.

I knew going in there was going to be some emotion involved but i never expected to come out of the theater thinking this film would unseed Top Gun: Maverick as my favorite film of the year but it DID.

Kudos to Ryan Coogler and the cast for putting on such a spectacle and...well ill get to it all later. Go out and see this movie NOW.

Rating: 10/10

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Fr. Stu was pretty good. based on a true story I guess.
    Watcher was good
    I'm watching the AO now. I think it''s good too

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Not a movie, but a series: The Terminal List on Prime Video. I am only 4 episodes in and can confidently give this series 9/10 stars!

Chris Pratt, who is also Executive Producer, stars as James Reece, a Navy Seal commander whose team gets ambushed in an apparent set up, and then after Reece’s only survivor buddy commits suicide under mysteries circumstances, Pratt gets suspicious of a conspiracy. However, his memory of events conflicts with military records, painting himself as seriously damaged goods.

When his family is slain, Reece sets out to get answers & revenge, and with the help of a CIA friend and pushy journalist, he starts to uncover deep corruption in the corporate and military forces. Based on the books by Jack Carr, this is a superb action packed thriller. Good writing & acting combined action and intrigue, but lots of graphic violence so be warned if you are squeamish.

All you need to know about how good this is by the Rottentomatoes approval: critics hate it, but the audiences love it with a 95% approval rating. I highly recommend this series.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Not a movie, but a series: The Terminal List on Prime Video. I am only 4 episodes in and can confidently give this series 9/10 stars!

Chris Pratt, who is also Executive Producer, stars as James Reece, a Navy Seal commander whose team gets ambushed in an apparent set up, and then after Reece’s only survivor buddy commits suicide under mysteries circumstances, Pratt gets suspicious of a conspiracy. However, his memory of events conflicts with military records, painting himself as seriously damaged goods.

When his family is slain, Reece sets out to get answers & revenge, and with the help of a CIA friend and pushy journalist, he starts to uncover deep corruption in the corporate and military forces. Based on the books by Jack Carr, this is a superb action packed thriller. Good writing & acting combined action and intrigue, but lots of graphic violence so be warned if you are squeamish.

All you need to know about how good this is by the Rottentomatoes approval: critics hate it, but the audiences love it with a 95% approval rating. I highly recommend this series.
    loved it and season 2 is rumored to be greenlit as well.

20. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    loved it and season 2 is rumored to be greenlit as well.
    I didn’t know that, but good news. It must be based on next book of series.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Elvis- 8/10

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

A Christmas Story Christmas - 9/10
    It's the true sequel to the classic original.
    It's set in the 70's and it's got a lot of the same actors in it from the original.
    Definitely a trip down Nostalgia Lane and well worth a watch.
    I really enjoyed it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChristmasStory.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	21050
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information