Page 1000 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1010 1050 1100 ... LastLast
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    It was to a degree but part of it was Miller wanting to be more "PC" with the changing of the times and being more inclusive of women. I think had Gibson reprised his role it would have played out a bit differently.
    I gotcha. I guess just knowing it was more about Furiosa would have changed a lot for me. I guess I missed the boat. I'm a Hardy fan (He's incredible in Peaky Blinders) so I was super stoked to see Hardy...but felt cheated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

King actually rented Furry Road.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    King actually rented Furry Road.
    Who rents movies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Alien - ??/10, never seen in theater
    Fathom events had the 40th anniv. showing of Alien at AMC. There is a lot that holds up--some of the best tension in a horror movie. Great atmosphere, perfect score. Great eye for shadow/darkness. There is a lot wrong with the movie, but it is so stunningly rare (why?) that anyone makes a worthwhile horror film, which this one absolutely is. 10/10

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Gemini Man

6/10.

Wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be.

And it was free. Some good parts in it.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Okay I havent been to a movie in the theater more than once since Star Wars the Force Awakens, and I've probably seen less that 5 movies multiple times in the theater, but the wife wanted to see Joker so I took her.

It's even better the second time. I really really really love that movie.
    you guys ever watch Yellowstone? You remind me of Rip

El Camino- meh 6.5 of 10.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    El Camino- meh 6.5 of 10.
    I'd give it a 7 or 8. Felt like an extended epilogue from the show that filled in some gaps but never quite reached the heights of the show. Oddly enough if it was the same story but stretched out and added to over 8 episodes I probably would have liked it more. Breaking Bad universe stories scream for the long-form treatment.

10. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I'd give it a 7 or 8. Felt like an extended epilogue from the show that filled in some gaps but never quite reached the heights of the show. Oddly enough if it was the same story but stretched out and added to over 8 episodes I probably would have liked it more. Breaking Bad universe stories scream for the long-form treatment.
    yes I think so. SPOILER ALERT BELOW:

when Jesse and walt were walking down the hallway of the hotel did that mean that Walt was still alive? jesse was wearing the stocking cap that Skinny Pete gave him

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    yes I think so. SPOILER ALERT BELOW:

when Jesse and walt were walking down the hallway of the hotel did that mean that Walt was still alive? jesse was wearing the stocking cap that Skinny Pete gave him
    No. Walter White is dead in Breaking Bad. Here is the trick... look at Jesse Pinkman's face in the cafe with Walter White. He has no scars on his face and his beanie hat is black with white line on it. In El Camino movie, Jesse has scars and he wears Skinny Pete's black beanie hat with white eagle logo on it.
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 10-15-2019 at 01:42 PM.

13. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

El Camino 8/10

Spoilers below

That's a gut reaction of one watch, but could change upon rewatch. Thought it was a little strange how much Todd was featured and how fat he was compared to when BB was on the air. I realize actors will look different almost a decade later but man, lose some weight dude!

Also seemed a little odd how easily Jesse was able to just show up at all the places he did in the light of day without being spotted. I'd think there would be cops posted up around places like the houses of his known friends and family members as well as the apartments of people like Todd. Jesse was the biggest fugitive in America at this point. Was kinda hard to buy how easy it was for him to show up to all these places.

Overall, though, these are minor nitpicks. Still overall very enjoyable and I plan to watch it several more times.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    El Camino 8/10

Spoilers below

That's a gut reaction of one watch, but could change upon rewatch. Thought it was a little strange how much Todd was featured and how fat he was compared to when BB was on the air. I realize actors will look different almost a decade later but man, lose some weight dude!

Also seemed a little odd how easily Jesse was able to just show up at all the places he did in the light of day without being spotted. I'd think there would be cops posted up around places like the houses of his known friends and family members as well as the apartments of people like Todd. Jesse was the biggest fugitive in America at this point. Was kinda hard to buy how easy it was for him to show up to all these places.

Overall, though, these are minor nitpicks. Still overall very enjoyable and I plan to watch it several more times.
    Agree. I could pick faults too, but I just really enjoyed the BB experience again.

17. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I thought you all were talking about the El Camino movie with Clint Eastwood at first. The low ratings were

Haven't watched this one - will do this weekend.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I thought you all were talking about the El Camino movie with Clint Eastwood at first. The low ratings were

Haven't watched this one - will do this weekend.
    I think you mean Gran Torino from Eastwood.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think you mean Gran Torino from Eastwood.
    Actually a pretty good movie as well.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information