Page 910 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 908 909 910 911 912 920 960 1010 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Antman and the Wasp. It was ok. Evangeline Lilly is ******* hot. Only redeeming part of the movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Antman and the Wasp. It was ok. Evangeline Lilly is ******* hot. Only redeeming part of the movie.
    What about the bit when he used the flat bed truck as a skateboard, or the wheel of toy cars, or when he was school boy size? I thought the moview was hilarious, i much preferred to the first, and i loved the first!

I thought the end credit scene was a nice link into endgame as well.

But yes, Evangeline Lilly is definitely hot

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    She is hot. There was a lot more than just her to redeem it in my mind, but to each their own. Michael Pena as an example. His rundown of events is always the highlight of any movie his character is in. Paul Rudd's humor is great (and really the humor overall in the movie was on par with most marvel movies)

The biggest issue with the movie was as always the villian. Marvel has the weakest villains across the board (other than Thanos obviously)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    She is hot. There was a lot more than just her to redeem it in my mind, but to each their own. Michael Pena as an example. His rundown of events is always the highlight of any movie his character is in. Paul Rudd's humor is great (and really the humor overall in the movie was on par with most marvel movies)

The biggest issue with the movie was as always the villian. Marvel has the weakest villains across the board (other than Thanos obviously)
    I think every Marvel movie should begin with a recap from Michael Pena.

Michael Pena is in Antman? He’s one of my favorite actors, easily in the top 3.

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I think every Marvel movie should begin with a recap from Michael Pena.
    At minimum, if he hasn't been snapped, they'll be wasting an opportunity if he doesn't recap Ant Man and the Wasp to the Avengers when Scott gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Michael Pena is in Antman? He’s one of my favorite actors, easily in the top 3.
    Michael Pena has a great part in both Antman movies.

Michael Pena has a great part in both Antman movies.
    Have you ever seen End of Watch? Great freaking movie

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well the year is wrapping up so I'd thought I'd throw together my top 10 movies for 2018. There are some coming out that look great, but these are the ones that I've sat on over the last few months that seem to rise to the top:

10. Avengers: Infinity War - Perfect capstone to 10 years of Superhero Genre film making at it's finest.
    9. Incredibles 2 - Pixar brilliance in one great family film
    8. Black Klansman - My favorite Spike Lee movie since Do the Right Thing
    7. Three Identical Strangers - Superb documentary with a unique and engrossing story
    6. Solo - Fun, fast, and full of adventure and one of the best of the new Star Wars offerings from Disney
    5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Takes lots of creative liberties with the story, but Rami Malek's Freddie Mecury and the music take it over the top into fun movie territory
    4. Isle of Dogs - Wes Anderson is hit or miss with me, this is a big hit and on rotation at my house constantly with my kid
    3. Eighth Grade - Beautifully acted with a coming of age story that doesn't pander to the audience
    2. Mission Impossible: Fallout - I love spy movies, and these are conistently better than even the Bond franchise lately
    1. Won't You Be My Neighbor - In a time of division and hate throughout the world, this documentary on Fred Rogers hit me with a wall of catharsis that I wasn't expecting.

Pretty fun year at the movies for me. Looking forward to Aquaman in December then watching some of the Oscar-bait movies once they hit on demand.
    Last edited by MasterShake; 12-11-2018 at 11:01 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

My wife and I are about half way through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Club Society. It has a literary classic feel to it. It is very well done and I highly recommend it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Well the year is wrapping up so I'd thought I'd throw together my top 10 movies for 2018. There are some coming out that look great, but these are the ones that I've sat on over the last few months that seem to rise to the top:

10. Avengers: Infinity War - Perfect capstone to 10 years of Superhero Genre film making at it's finest.
    9. Incredibles 2 - Pixar brilliance in one great family film
    8. Black Klansman - My favorite Spike Lee movie since Do the Right Thing
    7. Three Identical Strangers - Superb documentary with a unique and engrossing story
    6. Solo - Fun, fast, and full of adventure and one of the best of the new Star Wars offerings from Disney
    5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Takes lots of creative liberties with the story, but Rami Malek's Freddie Mecury and the music take it over the top into fun movie territory
    4. Isle of Dogs - Wes Anderson is hit or miss with me, this is a big hit and on rotation at my house constantly with my kid
    3. Eighth Grade - Beautifully acted with a coming of age story that doesn't pander to the audience
    2. Mission Impossible: Fallout - I love spy movies, and these are conistently better than event the Bond franchise lately
    1. Won't You Be My Neighbor - In a time of division and hate throughout the world, this documentary on Fred Rogers hit me with a wall of catharsis that I wasn't expecting.

Pretty fun year at the movies for me. Looking forward to Aquaman in December then watching some of the Oscar-bait movies once they hit on demand.
    Great list. Haven't seen them all but saw enough to trust it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Great list. Haven't seen them all but saw enough to trust it.
    Thanks! That list is mostly based on both the movie and the experience I had at the theater. Its one of the few things I still really enjoy doing so I like to reflect on it especially at the end of the year.

17. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I havent gotten around to seeing a lot of films this year (at least in the theaters) so my list really isnt complete in terms of 2018. I have seen a lot of films this year that were made in different years that have turned out to be good and fun but for this year this is what i have enjoyed so far.

Black Panther
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Venom
    Mandy
    Revenge

Ones yet to see,

A Star is Born
    Deadpool 2
    Mission Impossible: Fallout
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Halloween
    Climax
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Creed II
    The Meg
    Suspiria
    Possum

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I havent gotten around to seeing a lot of films this year (at least in the theaters) so my list really isnt complete in terms of 2018. I have seen a lot of films this year that were made in different years that have turned out to be good and fun but for this year this is what i have enjoyed so far.

Black Panther
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Venom
    Mandy
    Revenge

Ones yet to see,

A Star is Born
    Deadpool 2
    Mission Impossible: Fallout
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Halloween
    Climax
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Creed II
    The Meg
    Suspiria
    Possum
    Yeah missed my window to see Creed II, though I might sneak out and see it before the game on Saturday.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

• Hardy is incredible and entertaining. I think I have a heavy bias for him because I loved him in Bane and the Peaky Blinders series. Regardless, I think he’s objectively good in this movie.
    o The story is actually good. I don’t mind a different story than the original Spiderman comics. The last Spiderman movie had a pretty different take, and it was really good and wildly popular. This is the same thing in my opinion. It’s a wildly different story in some ways, but it’s cohesive and compelling. I like the different spin on it. With so many comic movies a different origin story is a breath of fresh air.
    o The “you are making us look bad,” scene was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. The fed up symbiote going “I will take care of this myself,” had my dying, as well as the “pile of bodies, pile of heads!”
    o The special effects are solid. I hope they hold up in a few years, though. That’s always the fear.
    o Never date a lawyer.
    o Venom voice is just so damn good.
    o Are you going to eat anyone else? Most likely.
     God that is a hard line.
    o The cut scene to the other symbiotic host/s from earlier were so creepy but so well done as segues.
    o Action scenes were top notch. Especially the motorcycle.
    o Plot hole: “I know everything,” followed a few minutes with “who is Anne.”
    o “Jump,”
     *****. LOL.
    o Venom like Annie was a nice twist. The apology scene was incredible. “Awww. That’s nice,” also killed me.
    o Walking Eddie out to the woods to kill him was stupid. People were dying right left, and center in that facility. Just kill him there and be done with it.
    o The symbiote fight was pretty cool, but it definitely looked cheesy at times. Something about two of them on screen really showecased the flaws in the CGI.
    o Brock would have been dead before Venom got back to him.
     Lol at this thing being named venom on the home planet and it having a cool meaning on this one.
    o Ultimately this is just a really, really fun movie. I actively had fun watching it. 8.5 out of ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information