Page 1063 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 1163 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I want some input on Edge of Tomorrow. I totally mixed it up with Oblivion, and it turns out I’d never even seen Edge of Tomorrow. I watched it last night and it’s really good, 7.5/10-ish. Anyone?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I want some input on Edge of Tomorrow. I totally mixed it up with Oblivion, and it turns out I’d never even seen Edge of Tomorrow. I watched it last night and it’s really good, 7.5/10-ish. Anyone?
    I would rate it about a 5 or 6 out of 10. Some people really like it but i thought it was a bit overrated personally. Same with Oblivion to though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I really liked it. I think I prefer Oblivion in some ways because it reminded me of something Charlton Heston would've been in had it released in the 1960's but Edge of Tomorrow had a great story and action. Emily Blunt was awesome in it as well:

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I would rate it about a 5 or 6 out of 10. Some people really like it but i thought it was a bit overrated personally. Same with Oblivion to though.
    I remember not liking Oblivion all that much, and I actually thought that’s what I was turning on. Completely mixed them up.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I really liked it. I think I prefer Oblivion in some ways because it reminded me of something Charlton Heston would've been in had it released in the 1960's but Edge of Tomorrow had a great story and action. Emily Blunt was awesome in it as well:
    Yeah, I thought she was really good. Probably the best part of the movie. Tom Cruise was just doing Tom Cruise, which isn’t a bad thing, but I don’t feel like it’s anything new. His character arc was pretty predictable. Oh, you mean now he’s a badass? Tom Cruise? No way!

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Yeah, I thought she was really good. Probably the best part of the movie. Tom Cruise was just doing Tom Cruise, which isn’t a bad thing, but I don’t feel like it’s anything new. His character arc was pretty predictable. Oh, you mean now he’s a badass? Tom Cruise? No way!
    *shocked Pikachu face*

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

No.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No.
    I know you’re all cooped up inside, but you don’t have to be a dick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I know you’re all cooped up inside, but you don’t have to be a dick.
    Well to be fair I acted like this when I could still go outside too.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I've watched it multiple times, I would guess three or four, and it's been on my list to watch one of these weekends in the near future. I like it.

Trivia, probably most know it, but the director or writer originally wanted to call it Live, Die, Repeat and the original movie posters just hat that, and then studio overrode it and they named it Edge of Tomorrow: Live, Die, Repeat.

17. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ve been pretty faithfully listening to Rewatchables for over a year, but now with nothing else to do, it’s perfect. Karate Kid was absolutely a great selection, I needed that. Watching it now, listen to pod later. I adore this movie and it’s been awhile since I watched the full movie all the way through. It’s on Vudu for free if you don’t mind a few commercials.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

oh great. another movie about a badass heroine. I've got to find this

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Every Which Way but Loose (1978) 7/10

Any Which Way You Can (1980) 8/10

I grew up watching these two movies and I was in the mood for old movies. I enjoyed it. The first movie is a timeless classic, the sequel is awesome.

22. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I enjoyed it alot. I actually like tom cruise but watching him get.............constantly was just epic.....lol....I also rated it about a 8/10 where as I thought Oblivion was more a 6/10....I didnt mind oblivion, but for me this was a better movie by far.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

24. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Finally watched Dr Sleep, brilliant movie. I never was able to get further than chapter 2 of the book, but great movie. McGregor was really good as Danny Torrance. Had some kick ass throwbacks to the shining. Really good casting.

26. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information