Page 849 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 847 848 849 850 851 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 17551

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Watching that Minimalism documentary on netflix. I want to like it and there are good things about it, but I really kind of don't. Like most everybody in this documentary is annoying and smug. I feel as if I am being looked down upon. This is like the V for Vendetta of documentaries.
    There is a small bit of irony that it's such an extreme outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh.

They really are making Pacific Rim 2. I thought that was a joke.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I want to watch movies with Buff and run my fingers through his well shampooed and conditioned hair.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Justice League - 8/10

Affleck is a great batman

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Justice League - 8/10

Affleck is a great batman
    OHH. I get it now. You're saying the opposite. So when you say someone is great in that role, you mean awful, and when you say they are awful you mean great.

That's a great bit, Dave.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Logan - Damn fine movie. I was captivated the entire time. I love it.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Logan - Damn fine movie. I was captivated the entire time. I love it.
    Great movie.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I just watched Resevoir Dogs for the first time in about 15 years.

10/10 absolutely brilliant movie. I still remember watching it for the first time and thinking I didn't realize movies could be made like that. I just love every minute of that movie. Steve Buscemi will always be one of my favorite actors.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I still remember watching it for the first time and thinking I didn't realize movies could be made like that.
    Like a Virgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So I saw "I, Tonya"

8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I went with my wife and daughter to see 'A Wrinkle In Time'. The movie was blah.

The Shape of Water
    6/10
    Best Picture? Nah. Not even close. Good picture? Yes. It's a pretty solid film. But I don't think it was more entertaining than Get Out. I'll try to see the other 6 nominees for Best Picture to see where Shape fits in.

Black Panther
    7/10
    A typical storyline that was very well done nonetheless. The hero, his love interest, a villain who wants the throne, the comic relief, the token white guy, ect.. I'm surprised Samuel L. Jackson wasn't in it because he's in every movie, and pretty much all of Black Hollywood is in this movie so the math says Samuel at least takes his one eyed character to Wakanda. But alas, no. But it was still a good film. Not the best Marvel movie but it did it's job by entertaining me.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    The Shape of Water
    6/10
    Best Picture? Nah. Not even close. Good picture? Yes. It's a pretty solid film. But I don't think it was more entertaining than Get Out. I'll try to see the other 6 nominees for Best Picture to see where Shape fits in.

Black Panther
    7/10
    A typical storyline that was very well done nonetheless. The hero, his love interest, a villain who wins their first battle, the comic relief, ect. Guy gets throne and becomes king, guy challenges king, yada yada. I'm surprised Samuel L. Jackson wasn't in it because he's in every movie, and pretty much all of Black Hollywood is in this movie so the math says Samuel at least takes his one eyed character to Wakanda. But alas, no. But it was still a good film. Not the best Marvel movie but it did it's job by entertaining me.

I like SLJ. I didn't realize how old he was until I googled him the other day after watching 'Shaft'.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Stand By Me

5/10

Morgan Freeman and his pals went looking for a dead body, meanwhile his school he is the principal of loses its shit

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Stand By Me

5/10

Morgan Freeman and his pals went looking for a dead body, meanwhile his school he is the principal of loses its shit
    I think you are thinking of ‘Lean and Deliver’ with Edward James Olmos about a guy forced to teach Summer School. That movie was funny as hell.

24. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information