Page 890 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 892 900 940 990 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 17559

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Life. Meh. 5/10.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Life. Meh. 5/10.
    Is that the one where they filmed it over the course of 12 years?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

The Florida Project - 8/10

It's on Amazon Prime. One of those "slice of life" movies where nothing really happens other than seeing what life is like for the characters. It's about a poor woman and her daughter in Florida living out of a motel and what that's like. I pretty much hated every character in it, but I think you're supposed to. It's pretty depressing because it feels so realistic. Great acting. It's worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post

It's on Amazon Prime. One of those "slice of life" movies where nothing really happens other than seeing what life is like for the characters. It's about a poor woman and her daughter in Florida living out of a motel and what that's like. I pretty much hated every character in it, but I think you're supposed to. It's pretty depressing because it feels so realistic. Great acting. It's worth a watch.
    This is one of the more entertaining reviews in recent memory. You lament the show througout, then you summize with six words telling us to watch it.

Well done.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Death of Stalin 7/10

Russians with cockney accents.

Buff should watch this
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 07-22-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This is one of the more entertaining reviews in recent memory. You lament the show througout, then you summize with six words telling us to watch it.

Well done.
    Watch it and you will understand! One of those depressing movies that portrays realities of life. I hope I never watch it again. But it was a very good movie. Willem Defoe is great in it.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Is that the one where they filmed it over the course of 12 years?
    No, you’re thinking of Boyhood. Life is a movie about life being discovered by a Mars rover and brought back to the international space station.

8. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Defoe is a talented dude

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chanesaw View Post
    Tag 8.5/10

Been a rainy weekend so the wife and I decided to check out a movie. Tag was way better and funnier than we expected. Worth a watch.
    It was a very pleasant surprise to be sure.

Watch it and you will understand! One of those depressing movies that portrays realities of life. I hope I never watch it again. But it was a very good movie. Willem Defoe is great in it.
    I gotta watch this. I know the type of movie. haven't seen one like that in a long time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3540.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	12612

Smokey and the Bandit: 9/10

Last week I purchased "Smokey and the Bandit" 40th Anniversary on blu ray dvd and Smokey and the Bandit in pursuit pack. (I, II, & III) I have always liked Smokey and the Bandit since I was a kid in late 70's and early 80's. As I grew older I still loved the movie. It was cool to see Steelers' Joe Greene flipped Buford T. Justice's car over at the football field in part II. One of my favorite characters is Sheriff Buford T. Justice. (Jackie Gleason) I love his potty mouth in those movies. Good old memories! Man, I miss Jackie Gleason, Jerry Reed, and Dom DeLuise.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

watched it. not sure how I feel about it. I think I have hearing issues, I often cannot follow dialogue in movies. I didn't get the ending. but I feared for her safety when she broke loose

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Three Identical Strangers 9/10

Great documentary that grabs you and never really lets up! I don't want to spoil anything, but if you like great documentaries this is right up there. In theaters now but I think it will be on demand soon:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I took my son to Den of Thieves last week and we both enjoyed it. My son wanted to wat,h another heist movie so we're watching Heat, my favorite heist film of all time. Haven't watched it in years so this is gonna be fun.
    Was recommended Den of Thieves by a coworker. Excellent film. 7/10. Some plot holes, but just turn your brain off and its entertaining. Great twist, which I should have seen coming.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Yeah thanks I watched it and I agree with all of this.

21. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information