Page 840 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 838 839 840 841 842 850 890 940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The Ritual - netflix. 7/10. Hikers encounter scary shit. Hilarity ensues. Not really. Better than 90% of netflix horror, legit atmosphere.
    Have you watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil? It is awesome.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Have you watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil? It is awesome.
    Yeah, that's a solid 8/10. I wonder if there's a movie from the genre that I'd 10/10. Maybe The Descent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah, that's a solid 8/10. I wonder if there's a movie from the genre that I'd 10/10. Maybe The Descent.
    Nope. That movie made me feel claustrophobic. It may have been a fine movie, but **** no.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nope. That movie made me feel claustrophobic. It may have been a fine movie, but **** no.
    Yeah, it's all I got. I found a few that might be 9's, Alien, Cabin, so on. Alien is probably a better choice.

Descent was the last movie I watched that made me legit afraid.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Mayhem (Shudder)- 9/10

Pretty quirky movie about a guy who joined a law firm as a young man and worked his way up to one of the management positions within the firm. Part of the film is narrated by the guy in terms of explaining why things happen they way they do especially in regards to a modern day virus called "Red Eye". Basically once a person gets a the virus it spreads very quickly (think 29 Days later type of red eye) only instead of becoming zombies the individuals begin to lash out at each other due to high emotions whether it be sex or violence. In this guy's case the virus sets off a warning to the government and their hazmat team and swat teams to which they lock down the building. To further complicate things Derek Cho (main character) has just been fired after being set up as the fall guy for an account that was missed. After trying to argue his position without any recourse from the top dog and his panel (called the 9) he becomes very agitated and wants to use the virus now as a way to get it without any punishment in return (its explained that he last time the virus took hold of a massive group a guy killed another yet faced no jail time due him not being held responsible for his actions because of the virus). So Derek along with a young woman (who ironically loves heavy metal) start their way up the building to try and reach the top dog and his panel of partners. The movie has some good gore, some good laughs and definitely entertaining and fun. Not sure if its available anywhere else yet but if you get a chance to watch it i think you may dig it.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The descent is awesome. As far as a horror movie that are a 10/10 The Shining. Also Jaws which some do consider a horror movie.

There's a little horror movie called Session 9 which is absolutely phenomenal. It stars David Caruso of all people but it is a very good flick.

May is another independent horror movie worth checking out.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Horror movies aren't really my thing but Psycho is a masterpiece, and so is Silence of the Lambs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I need a good comedy. What ya got?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Blazing Saddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I need a good comedy. What ya got?
    the new kingsman?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

V for Vendetta. 8.5/10

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

V for Vendetta. 8.5/10
    Did... did Buff high five a comic book movie??

16. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Buff high fived the ShaneFalco of comic book movies.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Buff high fived the ShaneFalco of comic book movies.
    We gather here today to remember our good friend Buff. He was a good man...but a complicated one at that. Cranky, witty, caring, and abrasive, his soul was one part water and one part oil. The day that he died was painful for us all. He walked into a thread where he had been an elitist for a great length of time. Smiling and smug, he thought 'oh hell, I'll just hi-five a peasant who mentions an old movie that made a lot of noise back in the day. Nothing can go wrong.'

It went wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. The explosion came out of nowhere. But I would like to think that just before Buff got incinerated by the bomb that Abe dropped on him that Buff was changing.

Rest in peace, Buff. We will always love you.

Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Despicable me 3 6/10

Good fun movie, watched via my new projector on my living room wall which is still really novel for us!!!

22. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information