Page 811 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 809 810 811 812 813 821 861 911 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Gangs of New York is a truly great movie. An all timer. Better than Shawshank Redemption - miles better than that shit bomb of a simpleton film, Million Dollar Baby.
    Yeah, 'Gangs of New York' is one of those movies you can watch over and over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Question for those that have seen "It"--will my wife like it? She's not into gore, but enjoys supernatural stuff like The Ring, etc.
    My younger son watched it last weekend, and said it was 'just another horror movie'. He's never seen the original though.

"You want a balloon". I wish I knew how to put up memes, because there is one with an alligator coming out of a storm drain, and the caption says "I ate the clown". LoL

3. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Watching 'War Room ' with my wife. Good movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Watched "Home Sweet Hell" with the wife last night, damn funny.

6. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Harry Dean Stanton, on my list of favorite actors, died yesterday. He was in everything.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Harry Dean Stanton, on my list of favorite actors, died yesterday. He was in everything.
    He just had a new movie come out. Little independent movie he was the lead in called Lucky. Very underrated actor.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

He walked to the beat of his own drum. Paris Texas is my favorite movie of his and in my top 10 favorites ever.

12. The Following 9 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I thought he died a few years ago. Weird. He was great in many flicks. Loved him as "Roman" in Big Love series on HBO.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Love Stanton in Escape from New York. Great actor and a sucky loss for us fans. The wife and i went to the Drive in last night, here are my scores.

The Hitman's Bodyguard- 8/10

Much better than anticipated, Reynolds and Jackson have good chemistry and good mixture of comedy and action. Hayek was also fantastic.

IT- 7/10

Certainly the biggest letdown of the evening for me. Acting was good but it just didnt move me the way i thought it would. I guess the book was just too damn good to be replicated on screen but maybe Chapter 2 will be better.

Annabelle: Creation- 8/10

Standard horror but i actually liked this one better than the first one, better atmosphere and more creepy.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I thought he died a few years ago. Weird. He was great in many flicks. Loved him as "Roman" in Big Love series on HBO.
    Big Love was a good show, I thought. I also liked Six Feet Under. Couple of mostly forgotten HBO series.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Love Stanton in Escape from New York. Great actor and a sucky loss for us fans. The wife and i went to the Drive in last night, here are my scores.

The Hitman's Bodyguard- 8/10

Much better than anticipated, Reynolds and Jackson have good chemistry and good mixture of comedy and action. Hayek was also fantastic.

IT- 7/10

Certainly the biggest letdown of the evening for me. Acting was good but it just didnt move me the way i thought it would. I guess the book was just too damn good to be replicated on screen but maybe Chapter 2 will be better.

Annabelle: Creation- 8/10

Standard horror but i actually liked this one better than the first one, better atmosphere and more creepy.
    I could take your IT review on it's own but not when you follow it up with an 8/10 review for a ******* annabelle movie... you disappoint me North

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I could take your IT review on it's own but not when you follow it up with an 8/10 review for a ******* annabelle movie... you disappoint me North
    Pffft, thats just it. I was more creeped out by Annabelle 2 than by IT. lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Black Death (Neflix)- 9/10

This movie features a couple of familiar faces with Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Patriot Games) and Eddie Redmayne (My Week with Marilyn, Fantastic Beast and Where to Find them). The theme of this film revolves around a pestilence that has taken hold of Europe in 1348 and Redmayne plays a monk who gets tasked with accompanying a knight who is part of the Christian movement (Bean) as they go and try to find the cause of the plague. Soon after departing Redmayne's character learns that the knights believe the source of the plague is from one individual who they believe to be a demon. For months i have overlooked and chose not to watch this because it its basically a B movie but after hearing and seeing reviews that have applauded it i went ahead and checked it out. I was pleasantly surprised at how good and unpredictable it was. I think you can find this on other apps like Amazon Prime or Crackle as well.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Pffft, thats just it. I was more creeped out by Annabelle 2 than by IT. lmao
    I've never thought about IT as a creepy movie, I see it as a Stand By Me type of movie but instead of a gun toting Kiefer Sutherland as the antagonist, it's a shape shifter. It's more about the kid's stories than the "monster"

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I've never thought about IT as a creepy movie, I see it as a Stand By Me type of movie but instead of a gun toting Kiefer Sutherland as the antagonist, it's a shape shifter. It's more about the kid's stories than the "monster"
    Yeah, it kind of comes down to "sense of wonder" with those stories, both organic and supernatural.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

26. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information