Page 773 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773 774 775 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I was flipping through the channels last night and saw it was about an hour into it so I thought I'd check it out... And the plane had already landed in the Hudson... What the hell am I gonna watch for another hour if the plane is already down? Pass.
    There was a lot more to story after the event, especial how he was almost blackballed because of his actions.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

2. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I believe he flies the plane upside down while on coke and nursing a hangover from a bender.
    Don't mention the midget hooker, that would give away plot line
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Super lazy yesterday, but caught a couple older movies I hadn't seen yet. Minority Report and Presumed Innocent. Both were pretty good, but a definite thumbs up for Presumed Innocent. Minority Report was good - kept me engaged, but just fell a bit short.
    Damn. You're going way back with Presumed Innocent.

I saw that in the theater at 15 years old. Great twist at the end.

5. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Damn. You're going way back with Presumed Innocent.

I saw that in the theater at 15 years old. Great twist at the end.
    It was a good movie. I was channel surfing and it was on Starz, so I figured what the hell. I like Harrison Ford's movies, but hadn't seen this one for some reason.

I got all my chores done on Saturday (yard work, etc.) so I watched a few movies on Sunday.

Also watched Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile, but I've seen them before.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It was a good movie. I was channel surfing and it was on Starz, so I figured what the hell. I like Harrison Ford's movies, but hadn't seen this one for some reason.
    Maybe you have but just forget, old man��

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Maybe you have but just forget, old man��
    Anything is possible these days, sid.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

8/10

Whoa! I didn't see that coming. Good flick with some gore scenes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backcountry-581515025-large.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	10495

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    So, you ALMOST cried?
    Yep. They almost got me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm watching Scream. Never seen it. Yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm watching Scream. Never seen it. Yawn.
    As a teenager, I really enjoyed this watching a rented copy with a group of friends. As an adult, watching it again, not so much.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    As a teenager, I really enjoyed this watching a rented copy with a group of friends. As an adult, watching it again, not so much.
    I think I'd enjoy it 10-15 years earlier in my life.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think I'd enjoy it 10-15 years earlier in my life.
    It's a good teen movie. It makes you feel like you're watching something gruesome and clever, but as an adult, with more life experience, it's pretty lame. Now, if I want slasher, I just go straight 80s. Give me some Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Leprechaun, Hellraiser, etc.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I was picking between Craven's New Nightmare and Scream.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was picking between Craven's New Nightmare and Scream.
    I would've chosen the former.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The best part of Scream was the the opening with Barrymoore. After that i kind of lost interest despite some of the more comedic moments.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information