Page 767 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Passengers 5.5/10

Didn't know it was just a love story. It's just a love story. Of course they wouldn't kill off one of them, despite both facing near death circumstances. They did kill off the black guy, so there's that.

Gets two full points for Jennifer Lawrence.
    How about a spoiler alert?!

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    How about a spoiler alert?!
    To what? The entirety of cinema?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also, there's no way Buff is popping a space movie into the DVD player. No way in hell.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don't think he's a bad actor, I just thought Pratt and Leguizamo were outstanding.
    Leguizamo is good in everything. no sure who pratt is offhand. Its' been a while since I've viewed, remember that I just really enjoyed the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's unclear. There is disdain and aloofness in his review.
    he certainly seems to be holding something back. probably not his type of movie more than anything

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    Leguizamo is good in everything. no sure who pratt is offhand. Its' been a while since I've viewed, remember that I just really enjoyed the story.
    I think Legs is kind of annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Benjamin Pratt-

He was also good in Snitch

A Clockwork Orange 5/10 - Kubrick was one ****** up individual

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man.

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man.
    poor Alex, he couldn't even do the in 'n out

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

sounds like you did not like it
    I'm not the biggest fan of Marvel, but I've liked the Xmen over the years. The movie was ok.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

What?????

dkfha;lihaweil;hadifnal;idhfahsdilhsad no effing way. That movie is golden but you are correct about Kubrick. I think our friendship is on the line now, you are disappoint.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

He's also a highly overrated director, in my opinion.
    Most of his stuff is so intentionally over the top and pretentious that I find it hard to watch.
    I found 2001: A Space Odyssey especially hard to get through.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Kubrick is awesome. I'm not a huge fan of A Clockwork Orange though. 2001 is a great one but you gotta be in the mood for it I think. Dr. Strangelove is classic.

Paths of Glory is Kubrick at his best.

22. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Beauty and the Beast (2017)- 10/10

When I think of Disney movies I really don’t think about stuff like Cinderella, Little Mermaid, or Beauty and the Beast. Most of what I grew up with were stuff like Fox and the Hound, Song of the South, Lady and the Tramp, or Sleeping Beauty. I had seen the original BATB at least once but it has been a very long time since then so comparing the two will be fruitless for this review. Being a Watson fan I obviously took interest in the idea that she would be starring in this picture although I was initially disappointed that Del Toro had backed out of the project originally. While im generally not a fan of musicals either there are few out there including this one that work for me as a viewer.

So for those who are not familiar with the story of Beauty and the Beast the synopsis is simply about a prince who became cursed as a beast because he was such a jerkoff. He is to remained cursed until he can learn to love and find a woman who can love him back before a single rose in his possession loses all of its petals. In the process some of the people who were part of his posse also got cursed as objects within his castle like a clock, piano, or tea cup. Belle (played by Watson) is a young girl who lives in a nearby tiny village with her widowed father and is looked upon as not your average ordinary girl because she likes to spend time reading or creating inventions. Soon after her father is imprisoned by the beast for trying to steal a rose from his personal garden.

Soon Belle searches out for her father and then offers to switch places with him as a prisoner of the beast to live out eternity. However, unknown to the beast the posse he has are desperate to release the curse and become human again so they try many different methods to make Belle see the beast for more than what is on the outside. Lost in all of this is an arrogant character named Gaston (Luke Evans) who tries mightily to win Belle’s affection without any luck. With this in mind Gaston then tries to imprison Belle’s father into a mental institution until Belle is freed from the castle due to the beast’s love for her. Gaston upon seeing Belle alive and being shown that a beast actually does exist decides to form a mob to attack and kill him.

With some good singing, great acting, and very good graphics this movie shines in all the right places. For me this is the best EW movie I have gotten to witness. It even moves beyond the Potter movies for me in so many ways. Whether or not this role is good enough for an Oscar for her remains to be seen an im not even sure if its quite up there. But if she does manage to win one than I wont be disappointed at all. I think she put a lot of great effort in this role and executes it perfectly with some really solid talent around her in Ian McKellan, Emma Thompson, Kevin Kline, and Dan Stevens. Some of the negative reviews I have seen to me are really nit picking what I think is a great great movie with its own merits. To me the complaints if any are very small and im generally one who is pretty hard on Emma’ acting work as the last couple of movies kind of left me with a blah feeling. But not so here, I think she absolutely shines as Belle and I think this is the type of character that she was made to be.

24. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information