Page 762 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 760 761 762 763 764 772 812 862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 17553

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Logan - 9.x

I really enjoyed this movie. I put it below Mad Max Fury Road, but on par or above the recent Star Wars movie.

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Snowden 10/10.

I loved it.

I thought the movie did a great job of portraying his blind patriotism moving towards skepticism and finally disgust.

Before anyone has a go, I am not commenting on its factual accuracy, just the quality of the movie.
    it was pretty accurate based on what happened.

Snowden always was a hardcore libertarian and fervant Ron Paul supporter, which is why you could see the whole intelligence community tainted his political views by the end of the film.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    it was pretty accurate based on what happened
    No offense, but you have no way of knowing if that's true or not.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    No offense, but you have no way of knowing if that's true or not.
    Certainty is hard to earn. But I don't begrudge SF his certainty. I can't tell you how many times I've literally shown something to be true or untrue and it hasn't swayed people.

Facts don't matter.

And because they don't....

Snowden eats puppies alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post

Yeah, so?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Certainty is hard to earn. But I don't begrudge SF his certainty. I can't tell you how many times I've literally shown something to be true or untrue and it hasn't swayed people.

Facts don't matter.

And because they don't....

Agreed, once someone has made up their mind, facts be damned, it's tough to convince them.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Agreed, once someone has made up their mind, facts be damned, it's tough to convince them.
    It's why we talk about "facts" in mixed company. People forget that movie opinions are subjective also. My favorite is always, "I thought this movie sucked! Why did YOU give it an 8/10?"

Once again I don't post reviews here as recommendations. If you like similar movies to me then maybe it will guide you, but I never expect people to like the same crap I like. And boy do I like some absolute CRAP according to some people I know.

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It's why we talk about "facts" in mixed company. People forget that movie opinions are subjective also. My favorite is always, "I thought this movie sucked! Why did YOU give it an 8/10?"

Once again I don't post reviews here as recommendations. If you like similar movies to me then maybe it will guide you, but I never expect people to like the same crap I like. And boy do I like some absolute CRAP according to some people I know.
    Yea, you can give movies a pretty decent score yet not want to really watch it again because of other problems or feelings about it. I like a lot of Shymalan's earlier movies but the problem (albeit a small one) with his movies is once the cat is out of the bag or the twist has been discovered its hard to go back and be as surprised by it. Doesnt mean the movie sucks but that there is really nothing left to be surprised about. Or, ive had a couple of movies where i gave no ratings because it was so hard to rate it on any scale because of things i liked and disliked about them.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Independance Day Resurgence? - 2/10

absolute garbage, horrible acting, horrible script, horrible dialogue. The ******* ship was a quarter size of earth, it would have completely destroyed the planet without doing anything. Movies are getting worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, you can give movies a pretty decent score yet not want to really watch it again because of other problems or feelings about it. I like a lot of Shymalan's earlier movies but the problem (albeit a small one) with his movies is once the cat is out of the bag or the twist has been discovered its hard to go back and be as surprised by it. Doesnt mean the movie sucks but that there is really nothing left to be surprised about. Or, ive had a couple of movies where i gave no ratings because it was so hard to rate it on any scale because of things i liked and disliked about them.
    I feel that way about movies like Deadpool. I had an absolute BLAST watching that in the theater but when I came home and watched it again it was more like, "Heh." There is so much that goes into my enjoyment of a movie including whether I'm at a good theater, if it's a movie I want to revisit over and over, etc. Like, I loved the movie The Road but it was so depressing and hard to sit through I don't think I want to see it again.

15. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Independance Day Resurgence? - 2/10

absolute garbage, horrible acting, horrible script, horrible dialogue. The ******* ship was a quarter size of earth, it would have completely destroyed the planet without doing anything. Movies are getting worse and worse.
    There is an Independence Day 2? Jesus. Was Randy Quaid even in it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Like, I loved the movie The Road but it was so depressing and hard to sit through I don't think I want to see it again.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is an Independence Day 2? Jesus. Was Randy Quaid even in it?
    Have you seen Randy Quaid lately? Dude is living in a constant state of being blitzed out of his mind.

Last movie I saw was Logan. Freaking fantastic movie. It's literally everything I've ever hoped for out of a Wolverine movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Logans Run 9/10

Great movie.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information