Page 749 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 747 748 749 750 751 759 799 849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think this is how my wife feels.
    Nah, she just straight up hates your ass

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Criminal- 8/10

Pretty good flick that i wanted to see when i first saw the trailers a while back. Has a very solid cast with Kevin Costner, Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot, Gary Oldman, Tommy Lee Jones, and Jordi Molla. The movie has to do with Reynolds as a CIA agent who is killed in action and in the process of stopping a very bad man (Jordi Molla) from obtaining a wormhole file that would allow its user to operate and hack any computer across the globe including the access to nukes (must be Trump in disguise!). What then happens is that a doctor (Jones) has enabled a way to take the memory mapping from Reynolds corpse who still has brain activity. The CIA wants to have Reynolds memories swapped to a live person who just happens to be a very dangerous criminal in a man named Jericho (Costner). Jericho then battles both his natural born killer instincts vs the loving and honest life that Reynolds had with his wife (Gadot) and young daughter. With this flick you get a mixture of both James Bond and Bourne Identity although never quite measures up overall. Still good and worth the watch for those that like these kinds of films.

Vanilla sky. A bit much for at the moment. The security person reminds me of buff. Don't know the actors name . Pretty confused and not even done with the movie. Anyway I will rate this movie at another time just not now

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    Vanilla sky. A bit much for at the moment. The security person reminds me of buff. Don't know the actors nam . Anyway I will rate this movie at another time just not now
    Love that movie.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Love that movie.
    I'm not smart like you in that way. I may have to watch it again

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    Vanilla sky. A bit much for at the moment. The security person reminds me of buff. Don't know the actors name . Pretty confused and not even done with the movie. Anyway I will rate this movie at another time just not now
    That's in my all time top five

10. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Nah, she just straight up hates your ass
    You're becoming an American 😂

12. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

La La Land - 9/10

This movie is quietly becoming a huge hit and for very good reason. While the movie does have musical-type moments I wouldn't say it's a musical. It is a story about love, dreams, and the complicated compromises we have to make in order to maintain either. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are revelations to me in this movie which can be light and airy but somber when it needs to be. It's a great mix of modern filmmaking and the golden age of Hollywood that is as much of a treat to the eyes as it is to the ears. Great date movie that is sure to leave you charmed. They just don't make many movies like this. I mostly went to see it because my wife wanted to and I liked the directors last film (Whiplash) so much but I'm really glad I saw it. You will not see a more vibrant film this award season.

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't think quietly is the word to use there, Shake.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't think quietly is the word to use there, Shake.
    I'm saying in comparison to superhero movies and Star Wars, you know, Buffs favorite genre.

And I mean financial hit. Critical darlings aren't always blockbusters but this one is. Manchester by the Sea is doing well, but not on that level.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I'm saying in comparison to superhero movies and Star Wars, you know, Buffs favorite genre.

And I mean financial hit. Critical darlings aren't always blockbusters but this one is. Manchester by the Sea is doing well, but not on that level.
    I feel like I can't read or see anything about the Oscars that doesn't include La-La Land, or go to any pop culture sites without reading about it, so that's why I'd say it's not quietly. I have not seen it, FWIW.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I feel like I can't read or see anything about the Oscars that doesn't include La-La Land, or go to any pop culture sites without reading about it, so that's why I'd say it's not quietly. I have not seen it, FWIW.
    Yup agreed there. Like I said I'm not saying it's not a critical hit I'm just surprised to see how much money it's "quietly" taking in. And unlike My Big Fat Greek Wedding it deserves the sucess on both fronts.

21. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Ex Machina - 8.5/10

Very deep movie. I should have watched it sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them- 9/10

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Breaking a Monster- 7/10

Ill have to come back and rate this as im still currently watching it but found this documentary to be very interesting and it brought back some memories of another 3 piece band called Death from the 70's. But rather than have roots based in punk music these kids have began their journey with heavy metal under the name Unlocking the Truth. Apparently as of last year it was put in the media from their former manager that the young kids had a chance to sign with Sony for 1.7 mil but walked away. I have not yet gotten to the reason for that but will add more later after im done watching it but its currently on Netflix.

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest...ed-by-the-band
    Last edited by Northman; 01-18-2017 at 07:52 PM.

27. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information