Page 740 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 17559

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Netflix - Green Room - I have tried watching this twice and both times found myself doing something else and not paying attention. Boring, stale, unimaginative.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

P.S. Someone on here said Harley Quinn's ass is the star of the show. Agreed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Netflix - Green Room - I have tried watching this twice and both times found myself doing something else and not paying attention. Boring, stale, unimaginative.
    you watch a lot of Netflix it seems; which is fine as I partake myself. I like dark movies, the darker the better. I was thinking about starting a Netflix thread based off of one of your earlier posts. would you be interested in co-creating something like that?

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

oh, Longmire on Netflix is really good. hang in there early seasoners, this mofo takes off and you'll be binging

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    oh, Longmire on Netflix is really good. hang in there early seasoners, this mofo takes off and you'll be binging
    My dad has been recommending this to me for a while. Now that you've validated I may give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    My dad has been recommending this to me for a while. Now that you've validated I may give it a look.
    several of the first episodes were pretty lame, but it really takes off

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

rogue one at the alamo. . . almost go time!

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Assassins Creed

10/10

Set during the Spanish Inquisition. Blending real history with an alternative narrative. The directors vision for medevil Spain, is amazing. Very gritty and nothing i have seen before. Historical scenes are full of incredible visuals. My pulse was racing during most of the scenes of the film. Hard to find films that can actually do that, make you feel invested in the outcome, and hoping for the best. One of the first scenes, a carriage chase across a Spanish desert, made me think to myself "Holy shit, this is awesome" I was really enjoying this movie. My pulse was racing, I was leaning forward in my chair, i was invested.

Much better then rogue one in my opinion. Opens a world fought over by two secret societies. The Templars (Order) and the Assassins (Freedom). Templars are basically like the "new world order". Nudging society from the shadows, while allowing control of said society.

Templars have a machine that allows people to live memories through their DNA. So they are searching throughout history for something......

Fassbender is a boss. Gives a great performance, and Irons and Marion Cotillard do a great job as well. Jeremy Irons could create a villain out of nothing, and he does.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment. And next time period they will explore.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-22-2016 at 03:17 AM.

13. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    you watch a lot of Netflix it seems; which is fine as I partake myself. I like dark movies, the darker the better. I was thinking about starting a Netflix thread based off of one of your earlier posts. would you be interested in co-creating something like that?
    I gotta be honest dude, you're a good guy but I just like you as a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    rogue one at the alamo. . . almost go time!
    aaaand, not go time. . . damn it! drove all the way down there, and they were sold out except a seat in the first row. . . eff dat. . . next time, i buy a ticket online. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

aaaand, not go time. . . damn it! drove all the way down there, and they were sold out except a seat in the first row. . . eff dat. . . next time, i buy a ticket online. . .
    Damn dude. Gotta catch it at Alamo, the previews part they showed old SW commercials and some amusing shorts. The bad lip reading with Yoda and Luke was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Wat!?

I'm the one who sucks w technology and even I do that.
    ..and knew that.

Amateur
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Deepwater Horizon - 7.5/10. Pretty good. Things go boom.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Rogue One 5/10

"WHAT WILL THEY DO WHEN THEY CATCH YOU?"

"What will we do when we figure out your trailers used deleted scenes?"

Famous quotes and scenes from trailers not even in the film. Some trailers suggested Orso becomes flipped by the dark side, never happened, and was completely misleading. They used like 10 extra scenes not even included in the film to use in trailers. Seems extremely cheap to mislead your audience going into the film like that. In fact i would have preferred that Orso went to the dark side, would have been far more compelling then what i just watched.

5 for the VFX, Vader Scene at the end, the droid, and the death star shooting planets. Rest of the movie was pretty awful i think. I never felt invested in any of these characters. I cared more about Lukes dead uncle and aunt then i did about this girls father or mother. Only real humor in the film came from the droid or the blind guy, but that didn't stop them from trying elsewhere.

Just was uninspiring for a star wars film. I felt like none of it really made sense to show, unless the entire point was showing how it fit in before Star Wars A New Hope. Which it did a fair job off. But if that was the point, i dont understand, there is far more compelling stories before that they could have looked at. Also the only time during the film i was actually pumped up, was Vader, and the fight at the end which was basically 45 seconds, left me feeling ripped off, even though it was pretty awesome.

I don't know, just felt extremely typical of Hollywood running out of good story arcs for characters. Never felt invested in the outcome, and frankly didnt care at the end.

After seeing Assassins Creed this movie didnt really compare to me at all in terms of story or acting, in fact this move felt extremely sub par compared to it (Fassbender effect?). Which saddens me because i love Star Wars.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-22-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, after reading Shane's review i had to go look on RT to see how Rogue One was doing because his is by far the worst score ive seen people give it. So far the Critics at RT have it at 85% and the audience at 90% so i think its just not something that connected with Shane at this point as everyone else i have talked to absolutely loved it. I will check out AC even though i dont know much about it other than it was a video game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information