Page 735 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 733 734 735 736 737 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

If i had to rank the Star Wars movies this would be how my ranking would be. Keep in mind i have yet to see Rogue One so that could change things when i do.

1. Star Wars
    2. Return of the Jedi
    3. Revenge of the Sith
    4. Empire Strikes Back
    5. Attack of the Clones
    6. The Phantom Menace
    7. The Force Awakens

Rogue One?

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If i had to rank the Star Wars movies this would be how my ranking would be. Keep in mind i have yet to see Rogue One so that could change things when i do.

1. Star Wars
    2. Return of the Jedi
    3. Revenge of the Sith
    4. Empire Strikes Back
    5. Attack of the Clones
    6. The Phantom Menace
    7. The Force Awakens

Rogue One?
    Your rankings are similar to mine in some ways. I bet you would put Rogue One in the top 3 or 4 somewhere after you see it, just a guess though. It's as dark in tone as Empire but has the cool battles like Return of the Jedi, if that is why you ranked those films like you did.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Supersonic- 7/10

Funny as i was watching this i was googling the band just to see exactly where they were now and apparently the band had still been pumping out records to my surprise but obviously not garnering the attention that they once did. To my knowledge though i do not believe both brothers are still in the band as i think Noel is the only remaining member and song writer but i could be wrong.
    They released albums until 2008 and maintained their success overseas, just not in the U.S. Liam went on to form the band Beady Eye which broke up last year and Noel still has a great solo career going. There are rumors of an Oasis reunion, but nothing solid.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Rogue One - 9/10.

Excellent, excellent characters.

I got wood when it was apparent they went away from Formula Hollywood and made it a tragedy. This movie satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So I'm halfway through Suicide Squad and there's just too much inside baseball. Why the **** do I care about any of these characters, from the director to the army leader to the Suicide Squad? Who the hell are these people, what are they trying to do and why should I care?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So I'm halfway through Suicide Squad and there's just too much inside baseball. Why the **** do I care about any of these characters, from the director to the army leader to the Suicide Squad? Who the hell are these people, what are they trying to do and why should I care?
    Just watch it and enjoy daddy's lil monster

11. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just watch it and enjoy daddy's lil monster
    Yeah. I didn't think it was very good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Sully - 7.5/10. Pretty good stuff. I'm not sure how that plane even got airborne carrying his 80 ton balls.

Independence Day Resurgence - 5.5/10. Shitty

For The Love of Spock - 7/10. Decent documentary by Nimoy's son.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Rogue one 9/10 Seamless transition to episode 4, great casting, so awesome to see some old villains and a few old rebels again. Cool characters, badass ships and machines and bad guys, great acting and compelling dialogue, which is uncommon in the star wars movies as a whole. I would rank this flick ahead of phantom menace and attack of the clones, right on par with the force awakens. Not because it isnt good, but because the other movies are so classic and established. Now bring on my boba fett movie!

15. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Sully - 7.5/10. Pretty good stuff. I'm not sure how that plane even got airborne carrying his 80 ton balls.

Independence Day Resurgence - 5.5/10. Shitty

For The Love of Spock - 7/10. Decent documentary by Nimoy's son.
    I'm curious on Sully - does it hold your attention the whole time? Because in theory this movie should appeal to me... But it kinds of feels like they really stretched themselves to insert this FAA investigation plot line but on the surface it doesn't seem compelling at all to me. Like - does it really try to create an entire movie's worth of drama around whether he made the right decision or not?

Also - I'm grateful for your non-Star Wars post. Thank you for your service in this thread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm curious on Sully - does it hold your attention the whole time? Because in theory this movie should appeal to me... But it kinds of feels like they really stretched themselves to insert this FAA investigation plot line but on the surface it doesn't seem compelling at all to me. Like - does it really try to create an entire movie's worth of drama around whether he made the right decision or not?

Also - I'm grateful for your non-Star Wars post. Thank you for your service in this thread.
    Buff, just go see Rogue One and get it over with. Drink a few beers if that's what it takes to get in bed with her. She might look geeky but she's a tiger in the sack.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Buff, just go see Rogue One and get it over with. Drink a few beers if that's what it takes to get in bed with her. She might look geeky but she's a tiger in the sack.
    I should probably see the other 14 star wars flicks first so that it makes some sense to me. Sci-fi/fantasy just doesn't hold my interest for the most part. Plus I'd hate to render all that time I spent mocking the series moot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I should probably see the other 14 star wars flicks first so that it makes some sense to me. Sci-fi/fantasy just doesn't hold my interest for the most part. Plus I'd hate to render all that time I spent mocking the series moot.
    Wait - you've never seen any of the Star Wars movies?

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

All good. This way she'll be available when I call at 2am, didn't really want to share her, but hey I thought it'd bring a smile.

23. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Wait - you've never seen any of the Star Wars movies?
    Oddly enough - I saw Episode One (Jar Jar Binks) in theaters but that's the only one I've ever seen.

Somewhat related - I also saw the first Harry Potter in theaters on a date and was so miserable I swore I'd never invest another minute in that series.

I am a non-fiction guy. Give me a documentary over a sci-fi/fantasy flick every day of the week.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information