Page 697 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I believe it is some sort of antenna
    MasterShake ain't paying for no damn cable!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Evil Dead (reboot)- 10/10

So ******* amazing. Special effects were top notch and the gore was just flat outstanding. Of any of the reboots/remakes ive seen this one did the original a solid justice while having its own story.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Evil Dead (reboot)- 10/10

So ******* amazing. Special effects were top notch and the gore was just flat outstanding. Of any of the reboots/remakes ive seen this one did the original a solid justice while having its own story.
    I seen it in the theatre, I didn't like it at all. I did think the branch was funny as hell though

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    MasterShake ain't paying for no damn cable!
    This cuts me deep, Shake.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I seen it in the theatre, I didn't like it at all. I did think the branch was funny as hell though
    Were you a fan of the original? Im surprised you didnt like it but then again im not sure how much of a horror fan you are either. While this one didnt have the humor that the original had i thought it was well done (especially loved the chick cutting off her arm and then watching it detach in the kitchen) and brought a more serious tone to it.

Shake is like a real life Leanord or Sheldon.

9. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Were you a fan of the original? Im surprised you didnt like it but then again im not sure how much of a horror fan you are either. While this one didnt have the humor that the original had i thought it was well done (especially loved the chick cutting off her arm and then watching it detach in the kitchen) and brought a more serious tone to it.
    I guess what I didnt like was that it was funny as hell but wasn't trying to be. They weren't trying to make a parody of the original but ended up doing just that.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Watched BvS. 6/10

Not a fan of Snyder's take on Superman or Batman. I felt no connection with either character (both are two of my favorites so that was disappointing) and just felt the Snyder's doesn't get the characters. I liked Affleck's physical take on Batman (warehouse fight scene was the best scene in the movie), but didn't care for his Bruce Wayne. I liked Wonder Woman, but hated the portrayal of Lex. The most damning part overall was the story was weak and disjointed.

12. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Ant man - 7/10

Meh. I fear Deadpool has ruined comic book movies for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ant man - 7/10

Meh. I fear Deadpool has ruined comic book movies for me.
    Why's that?

Why's that?
    they wont all have a naked Ryan Reynolds?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    they wont all have a naked Ryan Reynolds?
    Yea, but thats the best part.

Yea, but thats the best part.
    thats why it ruined all other comic book movies for him though.

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Why's that?
    Not sure anything will be as good. I laughed my ass off.

Edit: the female did enjoy the naked Ryan Reynolds and did not keep me "waiting" later.

Ha! Ya see what I did there!
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

20. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

10 Cloverfield Lane- 6/10

This is actually the second time seeing this (went to the drive in with the wifey) but first time rating and reviewing it. This is the sequel to the original Cloverfield that came out a few years ago about the giant monster that attacked New York, etc. However, this movie goes in somewhat of a different direction entirely from the first. Im guessing the next sequel will probably tie all the movies together in some way but there are some problems with this one for me even though i was never that enamored with the original either. First let me just say that John Goodman was EXCELLENT in this flick. His character was the most interesting and well done as far as the storyline was concerned. And thus that is where my first gripe comes in because as good as he was in this role i kind of felt the character went to waste here. For me, i could of done without the ending and just used this as a movie revolving around John Goodman's character. I think it would of worked out very well as a stand alone movie. The second gripe i have is there is a scene towards the end where you actually see the name 10 Cloverfield Lane so because the movie doesnt really touch on the first one i think they should of named this movie something different entirely (keeping the Cloverfield out) and then surprising the viewers at the end by showing the name like they did which to me would of have had a bigger impact on the viewers.

The movie is based around a young woman who is in a car accident and taken in to what is a underground bunker created by John Goodman's character Howard. For a while its just Howard, the girl, and another gentleman but it doesnt take long for the mistrust and deception of what is going on to set in before eventually it all comes to a head at the end. Like i stated before, this could of been a really good stand alone movie without the tie in to the first movie in my opinion because to me the ending actually takes away from the story in this case. Hopefully the final installment will be stronger and have more to offer in terms of connection to the first two films.

Batman vs Superman- 7/10

There were some good things i liked about this and some other things that i didnt really care for. As Shake had pointed out the fact that Affleck is playing an older version of Batman actually works here and i love some of the toys he creates in order to combat Superman down the line. The movie does start slowly and kind of lulls you to sleep but eventually the action starts to pick up and you get a pretty decent payoff. Unfortunately i find this version of Superman very boring, dont really know why but it just doesnt work for me. Wonder Woman was awesome as i expected but sadly Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor didnt quite work for me either. He's certainly peppy and likeable but he's a bit to meek to be taken seriously as a super villain. While Luthor was never a body builder or strong man he at least did not look like a midget next to ordinary folk. Nah, he just doesnt come across as very scary or intimidating to me in this role. I did like the cameos of Aquaman, The Flash, and what looks like maybe the Green Lantern though. So basically this movie was a little bit better than i thought it would be but not quite as good as some people have rated elsewhere.

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information