Page 605 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Kingsman 6.5/10

Was different than I expected. The ending of the movie put an ENTIRELY different twist on it than I would have expected after watching the first 1.5 hours of the movie. Not that it was bad, but just...... out there. Some of the fight scenes were EXTRAORDINARY. Some of the close range, hand gun scenes in this movie and in John Wick....have been incredible. Unfortunately, I dont think they had enough of that fun, action packed, cool fight scenes to boos this movie to a better rating.
    Awe man, i was looking forward to this. Looks really good but sometimes trailers can be misleading.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

seen someone on here rate Gone Girl pretty high so I watched it last night... good show, that chick is a freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    seen someone on here rate Gone Girl pretty high so I watched it last night... good show, that chick is a freak!
    She was not really a freak as much as a complete neurotic psychopath. Pretty descent film though.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Wolves (2014) Starring Lucas Till, Jason Momoa and Stephen McHattie. 6/10

Rented it one night when nothing was on. About a High School football star who learns he is a werewolf and from a clan from somewhere out east. Tracks them down to find out his dad is the big bad wolf of the town and tensions are high between two different werewolf clans and that he is the only one who can put an end to it. Superb script and special effects for a B Movie, the production was solid not great and the acting could have been a lot better. Better then most movies in the sub genre, worth watching IMHO.
    Apparently the actor Jason Momoa who played Connor in the above film is playing Aquaman in the League of Justice movie. I also saw they are doing an actual Aquaman movie as well.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Apparently the actor Jason Momoa who played Connor in the above film is playing Aquaman in the League of Justice movie. I also saw they are doing an actual Aquaman movie as well.

If they come out with a complete aquaman movie..by itself... then they are completely looking for failure (unless they are just trying to find a way to boost aquaman's image?). Aquaman has always been looked upon as the ultimate in "lame" heroes. He's a non-factor...a hero that SHOULD have been a side-kick character. This picture looks cool and all, but ......ugh.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

fail.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

10. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    If they come out with a complete aquaman movie..by itself... then they are completely looking for failure (unless they are just trying to find a way to boost aquaman's image?). Aquaman has always been looked upon as the ultimate in "lame" heroes. He's a non-factor...a hero that SHOULD have been a side-kick character. This picture looks cool and all, but ......ugh.
    Yea, apparently the Aquaman movie is scheduled for a 2018 release but there is a sequel to Justice League as well so im assuming they are doing this much like the Iron Man/Avengers movies.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Friday the 13th Part 3 - 3D

I dig one out of the archives every time an actual Friday the 13th rolls around on the calendar.

Not the best of the series but unforgettable due to a certain "hand walker" getting sliced from the top down and a certain psycho acquiring his iconic facegear...;-)
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

14. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

DC is trying to pull a Marvel, the problem is that Marvel is owned by Disney (Marvel, Bruckenheimer, Lucas LTD) Pretty much one of the largest media conglomerates in the world and have been more successful then most, only Warner with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit have been as successful over the same time frame.

Problem is that DC has been more successful on the small screen, they have found success on television with Smallville, but more recently with the Arrow and the Flash, something Marvel tried with Agents of Shield and have met a modicum amount of success but not to the same level. DC has tried this before, obviously Batman has been a hugely successful character, but none more so then Nolan's trilogy, Superman had decent success and they're going forward with the Superman/Batman film, but Affleck is taking the place of Bale who really did well in the darker aspect of the character, not sure it will meet the same success. I am not really a big DC fan to boot, but I guess we'll see how Superman v.s. Batman and Wonderwoman play out, but I am not expecting much.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

9er I think Pudge was saying that because Al gave it a 10/10 score.
    I was giving Chris Kyle a 10/10 as much as I was giving the movie a 10/10. Although I thought Eastwood and Cooper did a great job.

I stand by my rating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I was giving Chris Kyle a 10/10 as much as I was giving the movie a 10/10. Although I thought Eastwood and Cooper did a great job.

I stand by my rating.
    That's cool Al, I thought it was okay, pretty good in most aspects...just not great, Cooper really made the film.

DC is trying to pull a Marvel, the problem is that Marvel is owned by Disney (Marvel, Bruckenheimer, Lucas LTD) Pretty much one of the largest media conglomerates in the world and have been more successful then most, only Warner with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit have been as successful over the same time frame.

Problem is that DC has been more successful on the small screen, they have found success on television with Smallville, but more recently with the Arrow and the Flash, something Marvel tried with Agents of Shield and have met a modicum amount of success but not to the same level. DC has tried this before, obviously Batman has been a hugely successful character, but none more so then Nolan's trilogy, Superman had decent success and they're going forward with the Superman/Batman film, but Affleck is taking the place of Bale who really did well in the darker aspect of the character, not sure it will meet the same success. I am not really a big DC fan to boot, but I guess we'll see how Superman v.s. Batman and Wonderwoman play out, but I am not expecting much.
    Yeah... I admit that I'm not a big "cape" guy at all... so I know that I'm a bit biased against DC.

19. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

That's cool Al, I thought it was okay, pretty good in most aspects...just not great, Cooper really made the film.
    He did, yes. Eastwood did a good job directing too. I suppose what I loved about it was that he was truly a hero, but yet very down to earth with traditional values. Even though he was an exceptional war hero he was easy to identify with. Though he demonstrated exceptional valor, he demonstrated exceptional vulnerability.

I loved it.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I love Aquaman and other secondary DC superheroes but unless the movie is campy as **** (like Adam West Batman) then it will most likely be terrible. You can't make a tough guy out of a superhero whose power is to talk to fish.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I love Aquaman and other secondary DC superheroes but unless the movie is campy as **** (like Adam West Batman) then it will most likely be terrible. You can't make a tough guy out of a superhero whose power is to talk to fish.
    exactly.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information