Page 398 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

you have to see watchmen. go watch it right now

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    you have to see watchmen. go watch it right now
    Its a pretty divisive movie though, one you will either love or hate. I adore the source material so it was easy for me to like (I even approve of the new ending) but it can be a bit of a shock to the uninitiated. When I saw it at the theater I remember dumbass parents taking their kids to see it, it was rated R for a reason. It still has one of the best opening credit sequences I can remember in a while, though:

http://vimeo.com/25240806

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Watchmen is glorious. Rorschach was just such a badass character but Shake is right, i know people who either love it or hate it.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Chernobyl diaries.

It's a cross between the extreme low budget of Blair witch and the plot of hills have eyes. Except its set in Chernobyl instead.

It's worse than it sounds. 2/10.... Since I've got a broken neck I watched it all. If not for sheer boredom I'd have never made it past 15 min.
    I turned it off...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Watchmen is great because its how superhero movies should be made. Realistic, violent and gritty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Porkys_onesheet-1-500x757.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	2805

7/10: Classic raunchy early 80s juvenile movie.

I had the great pleasure of seeing Porky's in a late night.

9. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I saw it in the theater. Surprised my dad let me go watch it with them. lol

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

House at the End of the Street 6.8/10

I thought it was going to be a fairly formulaic slasher/horror flick with family moving into house where murder happened, but it was more thriller than horror and had some twists that weren't formulaic, even if they were pretty obvious.

And Jennifer Lawrence is hot.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I had to google her, Mo. She is hot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I had to google her, Mo. She is hot.
    Slick, you don't know Jennifer Lawrence?

Start with Winter's Bone, then X-Men: First Class, Hunger Games and this one. I haven't seen Silver Linings Playbook yet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I have seen Hunger Games and my girlfriend made me watch Silver Linings(I actually enjoyed it). Damn I'm dumb sometimes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

The Thin Red Line 10/10

Miss films like this. amazing music score and cinematography filled with great actors. My favorite line from the movie.

"This great evil--where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you too? Have you passed through this night?"

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    The Thin Red Line 10/10

Miss films like this. amazing music score and cinematography filled with great actors. My favorite line from the movie.

"This great evil--where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you too? Have you passed through this night?"
    The only movie I have ever walked out on. I just can't get into Terrence Malik movies for some reason. He is probably one of the more divisive directors of this generation.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    The only movie I have ever walked out on. I just can't get into Terrence Malik movies for some reason. He is probably one of the more divisive directors of this generation.
    Yo Buff. .. . I think you and LordChronic should watch some movies together. He's right up your alley with that high-brow stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I walked out of this movie as well. I never walk out of movies, but I just couldn't take it.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information