Page 396 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 896 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Going major old school cause the female had never seen it...........Purple Rain- 7/10. To this day still a good flick.
    Indeed. Still one of my favorite albums as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Star Wars IV: New Hope 9/10

I was in the mood for Star Wars movie.

We need an expert on Star Wars movies. Last night, My friends and I were discussing this episode 4. I was wondering if you could help us solve these mystery riddles?

Who killed Luke's Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru?

1. Tusken Raiders? Then, why didn't Luke Skywalker go after them?

2. Stormtroopers? Darth Vader sent them to Tatooine and killed them... because he knew Obi-Wan Kenobi hid the newborn son of Anakin Skywalker?

3. Boba Fett? The last part of the docking bay scene clearly establishes that Boba Fett was on Tatooine during the search for the droids. Boba Fett would not have been above trying to collect multiple bounties. A bounty for the droids, as well as a bounty for Han Solo, would have made Boba Fett even more likely to be on Tatooine.

In The Empire Strikes Back movie, Darth Vader says, “you are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive…no disintegrations.” The “no disintegrations” comment is directed directly at Boba Fett, who simply responds, “As you wish.” Vader not only feels the need to specifically eliminate murder from the equation, but also feels the need to direct the comment right to Fett’s face. This indicates that there was a problem in the past. The directive also indicates that, previously, disintegrations had occurred.

What are your thoughts so far?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post

The stormtroopers that were searching for R2D2 and C3PO.

2. Stormtroopers? Darth Vader sent them to Tatooine and killed them... because he knew Obi-Wan Kenobi hid the newborn son of Anakin Skywalker?
    Nah, they knew that the pod that ejected from the ship may contain the hidden plans of the deathstar. The troopers found out when they got to the planet that two androids had been in the pod.

3. Boba Fett? The last part of the docking bay scene clearly establishes that Boba Fett was on Tatooine during the search for the droids. Boba Fett would not have been above trying to collect multiple bounties. A bounty for the droids, as well as a bounty for Han Solo, would have made Boba Fett even more likely to be on Tatooine.
    For some reason i dont remember Fett being there then.

Star Wars IV: New Hope 9/10

I was in the mood for Star Wars movie.

We need an expert on Star Wars movies. Last night, My friends and I were discussing this episode 4. I was wondering if you could help us solve these mystery riddles?

1. Tusken Raiders? Then, why didn't Luke Skywalker go after them?

In The Empire Strikes Back movie, Darth Vader says, “you are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive…no disintegrations.” The “no disintegrations” comment is directed directly at Boba Fett, who simply responds, “As you wish.” Vader not only feels the need to specifically eliminate murder from the equation, but also feels the need to direct the comment right to Fett’s face. This indicates that there was a problem in the past. The directive also indicates that, previously, disintegrations had occurred.

What are your thoughts so far?
    Paging Lord Trychon...
    This space available for lease.

You're a couple of days early, Seven. Star Wars Day isn't until Saturday.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The stormtroopers that were searching for R2D2 and C3PO.

Nah, they knew that the pod that ejected from the ship may contain the hidden plans of the deathstar. The troopers found out when they got to the planet that two androids had been in the pod.

For some reason i dont remember Fett being there then.
    In 1997, they did some special editions on Star Wars. Jabba The Hutt and Boba Fett showed up at Han Solo's Millennium Falcon. They were talking to Han Solo.

7. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

In 1997, they did some special editions on Star Wars. Jabba The Hutt and Boba Fett showed up at Han Solo's Millennium Falcon. They were talking to Han Solo.
    Thats probably why. I think ive seen that version like once.

I always thought it was some blood thirsty storm troopers but apparently Luke's aunt just got stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvswNDAAZCU

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

goin to see iron man 3. have a good friday night yall!

11. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

HBO documentary "Manhunt" 10/10. A really good inside look at the hunt from Osama Bin Linden. Interviews with the actually operatives, analysts and targeters that put all the information together. The actually raid gets about 3 minutes of coverage, but it is very interesting story.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I always thought it was some blood thirsty storm troopers but apparently Luke's aunt just got stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvswNDAAZCU
    That one is a classic. This is a good one too:

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Iron Man 3 7/10

Decent enough wrap up (if they only make a trilogy of it) but they should have just called it Tony Stark 3. I know the draw is Robert Downey Jr, but it seemed at times they made every excuse to keep him out of the iconic suit. Its not all a bad thing though because Downey is a terrific Stark, and in this move we see him as a shattered character who has panic attacks as a result of what happened in The Avengers. The first 2 acts play out more like a James Bond movie as Tony has to unravel a mystery behind the mysterious international terrorist The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). After a bit of a twist, the finale finally kicks in and we get a good 30-40 minutes of action that make up for the slower moving beginning of the story, but just barely. I hope phase 2 of the Marvel cinematic universe finds its footing with the upcoming Thor movie or the first round of Avengers movies could have just been lightning in a bottle. I still think Man Of Steel (who had an AWESOME trailer before this movie) is going to be the winner this summer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Iron Man 3 7/10

Decent enough wrap up (if they only make a trilogy of it) but they should have just called it Tony Stark 3. I know the draw is Robert Downey Jr, but it seemed at times they made every excuse to keep him out of the iconic suit. Its not all a bad thing though because Downey is a terrific Stark, and in this move we see him as a shattered character who has panic attacks as a result of what happened in The Avengers. The first 2 acts play out more like a James Bond movie as Tony has to unravel a mystery behind the mysterious international terrorist The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). After a bit of a twist, the finale finally kicks in and we get a good 30-40 minutes of action that make up for the slower moving beginning of the story, but just barely. I hope phase 2 of the Marvel cinematic universe finds its footing with the upcoming Thor movie or the first round of Avengers movies could have just been lightning in a bottle. I still think Man Of Steel (who had an AWESOME trailer before this movie) is going to be the winner this summer.
    agree with rating.

I liked it alot. THE NEW SUITS ARE SO COOL!

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Just not looking forward to a Super Man movie. I just can't get into Super Man. I mean, a guy that is indestructible...so his biggest enemy is an old bald guy with some green rocks. :sigh:

Unfotunately, we've now seen the 3rd Iron Man movie.... so that means...it seems to be a RULE now that you have to ahve a "reboot." Heaven's forbid someone just continue making a movie without having to go BACK and explain (allll over again) the origin of the character.

Just like with Super Man. EVERYONE KNOWS where Super Man came from. We know the origin and that he's from another planet.. We GET IT. Lets move the story along so that we don't have to have it explained to us.....AGAIN.

But Nooooooo.... how did we ever survive ALLLLLL those James Bond years of having different stories and different actors without them going back and explaining where 007 came from? Man, we must have been SOoooooo lost through all those years! :sighs again:
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I may check Superman out but the last one sucked. I do look forward to Iron Man 3 as ive enjoyed everything that is involved with it (Avengers, Hulk, Thor, Captain America) so far.

Red Mist- 8/10

Death of a Ghost Hunter- 5/10

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information