Page 365 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 865 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

I love Varsity Blues.

The Dark Knight Rises-8.5/10

Good, but only the 2nd best movie in the trilogy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    The Dark Knight Rises-8.5/10

Good, but only the 2nd best movie in the trilogy.
    Perhaps you would have liked it more if they included the outtakes? I about lost it at work trying to listen to this on my headphones this morning and not bugging anyone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Prometheus 7.5/10

It was good. But not great. And didn't hold me captive like Dark Knight Rises. Found my attention wandering at times. But it was still a really well-made movie.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Perhaps you would have liked it more if they included the outtakes? I about lost it at work trying to listen to this on my headphones this morning and not bugging anyone.

Outtakes... this is just silly dubbing.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Outtakes... this is just silly dubbing.
    I know but I found it rather funny. They nailed his voice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Avengers 7/10

Entertaining and pretty good. But it just felt like a sequel to Thor, and hey, we'll throw all these other awesome superheroes in for good measure and Scarlett Johanson for eye candy and "Boom! Summer Blockbuster!"
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Avengers 7/10

Entertaining and pretty good. But it just felt like a sequel to Thor, and hey, we'll throw all these other awesome superheroes in for good measure and Scarlett Johanson for eye candy and "Boom! Summer Blockbuster!"
    I thought it felt more like Iron Man III. Did you prefer Dark Knight Rises to it? I sure did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I thought it felt more like Iron Man III. Did you prefer Dark Knight Rises to it? I sure did.
    By far.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 8/10

That was just fun. A little campy and you can't at all bring any knowledge of history into it, because it obviously doesn't follow anything historical (I think that's maybe what's turned a few people off on it). I thoroughly enjoyed the last two hours.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

really? on the abe lincoln vampire hunter. I might have to check that out. I'm now aware of the historical inconsistncy. was it funny? actrion packed? can you tell us anything else on it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 8/10

That was just fun. A little campy and you can't at all bring any knowledge of history into it, because it obviously doesn't follow anything historical (I think that's maybe what's turned a few people off on it). I thoroughly enjoyed the last two hours.
    I do have to check that out sometime. I loved the book (same writer who did Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and Pride, Predjudice, and Zombies I think). Sounds cool.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    really? on the abe lincoln vampire hunter. I might have to check that out. I'm now aware of the historical inconsistncy. was it funny? actrion packed? can you tell us anything else on it?
    Action-packed. And I thought the cinematography and CGI were well done, but I wouldn't expect less from Tim Burton.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Action-packed. And I thought the cinematography and CGI were well done, but I wouldn't expect less from Tim Burton.
    that's a tim buron film huh? might check it out. also Stake land from what you said on it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    that's a tim buron film huh? might check it out. also Stake land from what you said on it.
    He's an executive producer.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information