Page 342 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 17554

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    have you had your hearing checked? I'm not being rude, or even sarcastic... I'm being serious. Thats usually the first sign of someone beginning to lose certain "tones or pitches" within the sound spectrum. Something to look into.
    I was wondering that. I have not had it checked recently. I will look into that next physical. thanks Ravage

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Yes I loved it, but a 10 is reserved for such films as Highlander (only the first one), Aliens, The Matrix (again only the first one). Y'know, ones that you know like the back of your hand!

Kevin is about a woman dealing with the aftermath of her son's, Kevin, killing spree. It flashes back to his childhodd, and things she thinks were relevant to the current situation.
    Tilda Swinton is fricking awesome in it!
    in that case, Lonesome Dove is a 10 in my book. I will check Kevin out

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    in that case, Lonesome Dove is a 10 in my book. I will check Kevin out
    Apparently Ezra's acting in that is pretty good. I have no real desire to watch it but having noticed he is starring next to Watson in the upcoming Perks movie there seems to be a buzz about him in that particular role.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Super 8. 8/10. Loved it!!!!!!!
    yeah, Super 8 was a fun movie. It had kind of a "Goonies" vibe to it.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

8. The Following User High Fived skins_fan82 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mr. Brooks 6/10

It's not a BAD movie, but it just wasn't great. The most interesting part of it is watching Kevin Costner play the absolute complete opposite of what a typical Kevin Costner character is. And he did pull it off pretty good, actually.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

rented Kevin last night. Wow, what was his problem? that poor woman

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Ted, I laughed, it was immature and fun.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

13. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ted 7.5/10

The parts that made me laugh made me really laugh, and for the most part I had a smile on my face throughout the movie. Overall it was pretty good, but I wanted a bit something more because I am a huge Seth McFarlane fan. It played very much like a live action Family Guy, complete with flashbacks and tons of pop culture references. But man when this movie hit me with a good gag, I would laugh well into the next scene. I may rate it higher on a repeat viewing down the road.

15. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Heretic 4/10 (Exorcist sequel)

Plot just sucks. The production value is there because it's a sequel, but the plot is terrible. I think this movie is otherwise known as "18-year-old Linda Blair's attempt at becoming a horror sex-symbol by not wearing a bra for two hours." That's really the only redeeming theme to the movie...
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 07-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Spiderwick Chronicles - 4/10

It's a movie based off the 5 book children's series. Six year olds might like it (the movie), but the kids old enough to read the books will think the movie isn't all that great.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Scourge 1/10

Didn't even make it all the way through. For a lover of bad (I mean comically bad) horror and sci-fi movies to turn one off, it has to be really bad.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Scourge 1/10

Didn't even make it all the way through. For a lover of bad (I mean comically bad) horror and sci-fi movies to turn one off, it has to be really bad.
    Speaking of comically bad sci-fi movies... after seeing Ted I decided to go back and watch Flash Gordon. 8.5/10!

I haven't seen this movie in a while, and I forgot how much I loved it. Between the cheesey special effects and the Queen soundtrack, its probably the best mix of campy fun and sci-fi since the original Saturday serials it pays homage to. I remember watching it as a kid and not even realizing how dumb it was. I just took it for what it was and enjoyed it. I think if this was my first viewing, I would still love it in a "so bad its good" way.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Speaking of comically bad sci-fi movies... after seeing Ted I decided to go back and watch Flash Gordon. 8.5/10!

I haven't seen this movie in a while, and I forgot how much I loved it. Between the cheesey special effects and the Queen soundtrack, its probably the best mix of campy fun and sci-fi since the original Saturday serials it pays homage to. I remember watching it as a kid and not even realizing how dumb it was. I just took it for what it was and enjoyed it. I think if this was my first viewing, I would still love it in a "so bad its good" way.
    I absolutely love Flash Gordon. One of my all time favorites and was my favorite movie for probably the first thirteen years of my life. I'm not big on remakes but FG is one I would love to see remade, if put in capable hands.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I absolutely love Flash Gordon. One of my all time favorites and was my favorite movie for probably the first thirteen years of my life. I'm not big on remakes but FG is one I would love to see remade, if put in capable hands.
    If they treated it as a fun, campy movie I'd be all over it. Flash Gordon doesn't need a gritty reboot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    If they treated it as a fun, campy movie I'd be all over it. Flash Gordon doesn't need a gritty reboot.
    Like Green Hornet?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information