Page 335 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 835 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I read the book before I watched the HBO movie/mini series, so I was a little worried, because the book is an absolute page turner. But it's faithful, for the most part to the book and is excellent. Probably the best book adaptation I've seen. Of course with 12 one-hour shows you can do a lot more than 2 hours.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I watched a few episodes of the first season and i just cant get into it. But a friend tells me the second season is much better so i may give it another shot.
    I had the same problem, then one day I decided to try it again. Now I froth at the mouth until the next new episode comes on. It really picks up steam about a quarter of the way through the first season.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I had the same problem, then one day I decided to try it again. Now I froth at the mouth until the next new episode comes on. It really picks up steam about a quarter of the way through the first season.
    That explains why I couldn't get through the first quarter of the first book.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Game of Thrones, Season 2: Prettty, prettty, pretty good/10.

The explosion in the "Blackwater Battle" is one of the best explosions I think I've seen in anything. Great show.

6. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No spoilers...on Game of Thrones please...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No spoilers...on Game of Thrones please...
    Oh man. .. . I so want to make up a false spoiler for you. With names like Targaryan, and Lannister, and Greyjoy. Plus Dragons! It would be epic.

Adopted Bronco:

Finally got around to watching some of the movies I pirated this weekend.

Hunger Games...over-hyped. That movie sucked. Period.

The Grey...I love Liam Neeson and he's a bit of a bad ass in this movie, but the CGI on the wolves wasnt the greatest by any means. Ending was good though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Oh man. .. . I so want to make up a false spoiler for you. With names like Targaryan, and Lannister, and Greyjoy. Plus Dragons! It would be epic.
    I'm afraid your lack of comedic genius would really screw it up and probably reveal the whole thing while trying not to.

So, yeah, don't.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

On this cold rainy Monday and my day off, I watched Max Payne for the 1st time on FX. Cool movie but looking up to see if it had a sequel, I'm confused as to.... did they only make one movie and 3 video games. I'm not into video games and not much of a movie watcher, so just wondering if they made another movie.

Mo read the books man. GoT is seriously the greatest show I have ever seen on TV- aside from stargate (yeah I have weird tastes) but I got into the books and they are amazing.

Do yourself a favor, as a literarry man- get the books. You will not be able to put them down, and if you read the books and follow along with the show you will see how truly remarkable the casting and more or less script has been replicated. For me it was a big enhancer.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Goon
    8.7/10

Good movie, and it was hockey which was better. Funny, a little obnoxious at times, but I love sean william scott and hockey. Rewatchability factor on this movie is very high.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Mo read the books man. GoT is seriously the greatest show I have ever seen on TV- aside from stargate (yeah I have weird tastes) but I got into the books and they are amazing.

Do yourself a favor, as a literarry man- get the books. You will not be able to put them down, and if you read the books and follow along with the show you will see how truly remarkable the casting and more or less script has been replicated. For me it was a big enhancer.
    Yeah. Couldn't put down the first. Haven't gotten as into the second, but I'm reading it now. I won't watch Season two until I'm done with the second book and into the third.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

There are some good twists and turns in two, near the end. Then you get hooked and book 3 picks right up with all the good stuff and keeps on going. Book 3 is imo one of the best books I have ever read in my life....(which may not mean a whole lot as I am not an avid reader so my selection of books read is limited but its the best book ever).

Very smart. You will notice how in the show on 2 they had to deviate a bit more from the book, there have been many discussions on this so if you have questions or arent sure when you are done hit me up. I will try to help clear some things up along with some ideas that have been generated from people.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

just saw John Carter. Was pretty awesome i would say 7/10.

They are making a 10 movie series out of it that will end in 2045, Even with the massive failure at the box office. After watching the movie on DVD, i will be seeing the next one in the theatre

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    just saw John Carter. Was pretty awesome i would say 7/10.

They are making a 10 movie series out of it that will end in 2045, Even with the massive failure at the box office. After watching the movie on DVD, i will be seeing the next one in the theatre
    I really liked that movie, too. Its a shame Disney didn't know how to market it, they even changed the name from John Carter of Mars to just John Carter which made it sound more like an English drama than a fun sci-fi flick. I loved those books growing up, but I doubt they will make a sequel which is a shame when Transformers movies keep getting made.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information