Page 327 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 17560

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    should i not post gifs? just wondering cuz my post was removed.

In avengers, just wondering if any1 watched past the credits and saw what comes next
    I think they wanted to avoid spoilers so removed your sig or post. As to the movie i think they made a spoilers thread you can go in there and someone could answer your question.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

ya just saw it! thanks!

4. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Avengers. 9.3/10. ****! SHIT!
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Big Year - 8/10 Really good feel good movie. Way better than I expected.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The Avengers- 9/10

Great flick, one of my favorite moments was when Thor said "He's my brother" and someone replied "Yea, he's killed like 80 people". Than Thor replies "He's adopted". lmao

There was a lot of great moments in this and i KNEW that a certain someone would make an appearance before all was said and done.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The Raven- 10/10

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The Raven- 10/10
    Wow, so it was good? I was hoping it would be, but I wasn't sold on it from the trailer.

I figured anything with John Cusack has to be decent
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

11. The Following User High Fived skins_fan82 For This Post:

The Raven- 10/10
    can you tell me why? I don't know anything about this movie, but is it a movie based on a graphic novel or something you are familiar with?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    can you tell me why? I don't know anything about this movie, but is it a movie based on a graphic novel or something you are familiar with?

Basically its a fictionary account of what happened to Edgar Allen Poe and the mystery surrounding his death. Poe returns to Baltimore after a period of time and all of a sudden there are murders being committed based off his stories and poems. This movie is done a lot like in the Sherlock Holmes vibe as it is a cat and mouse flick where you really dont know who the villian is. Its just very well acted and the atmosphere of the movie is superb and had me guessing all the way to the end of who it could be. Obviously, living in Baltimore and being the place of Poe's home it has more of an impact to those of us here but its a very clever and well done movie.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Geez, you make it sound pretty damn interesting. And I've always been a huge fan of Cusack. I might have to check this one out LOL.

16. The Following User High Fived skins_fan82 For This Post:

The Hunger Games - 8.5/10

If you haven't read the books or know anything about the series, you wouldn't enjoy the movie as much. I thought they did very well with the adaptation.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    The Hunger Games - 8.5/10

If you haven't read the books or know anything about the series, you wouldn't enjoy the movie as much. I thought they did very well with the adaptation.
    I never read the books but then again i never read the Potter books either but this particular film did nothing for me. From what i understand the books are actually far more descriptive but they watered down the movie. My biggest problem though was that it just came off as a wannabe "Running Man" so from an originality standpoint it was pretty bland for me. It wasnt horrible, i just dont think it was near as good as people have made it out to be.

I never read the books but then again i never read the Potter books either but this particular film did nothing for me. From what i understand the books are actually far more descriptive but they watered down the movie. My biggest problem though was that it just came off as a wannabe "Running Man" so from an originality standpoint it was pretty bland for me. It wasnt horrible, i just dont think it was near as good as people have made it out to be.
    They are great if you've read the books. If you haven't, then I wouldn't waste your time. They did water it down, but it was mostly for time constraints. They couldn't make a 4 hour movie. Had I not read the books, I would have given it a 7, or a C.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Jennifer Lawrence is hot, though.

See... its interesting that you said this because the story is NOTHING like the running man. I get where you see it that way if you didn't read the books. ITs actually pretty sad that the movie came across this way.

I disagree with gnome on this one. I did read the books and I thought the movie was bad. I didn't think it captured the book at all. I think the term "watered down" doesn't even express how poorly this movie depicted the 'meat' of this story. I was highly disappointed.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information