Page 325 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm taking my son to it tonight. He loves all the other movies (Thor, Captain America, Iron man 1&2) so he is extra pumped to go see this tonight. As an added bonus it's just two days before his birthday.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm taking my son to it tonight. He loves all the other movies (Thor, Captain America, Iron man 1&2) so he is extra pumped to go see this tonight. As an added bonus it's just two days before his birthday.
    He should love it. When my only complaint about the movie involves phrases like, "You know what would have been MORE AWESOME??" its a good thing. This movie pretty much blows up all the best parts of those movies x2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Just got back from taking my son to The Avengers, it was awesome. The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie I have ever seen and IMHO the best one ever made, but The Avengers is probably the funnest comic book movie I have ever seen. What a blast, from the opening minute to the closing minute it was just fun to watch. The Hulk, my favorite comic book character of all time, was the star of the show for both me and my boy. Highly recommend this flick to anyone who enjoys watching movies.

On a side note, the trailer for Prometheus has me jonesing to see that. Oh and Scarlett Johannson is the hottest woman on the planet.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I might actually have to go to the theater for this one...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Suckerpunch- 9/10

This movie actually turned out better than i thought it would. Decent plot, great cinematography, and full of hotties. Little bit more CGI than i like and it was a bit depressing at times but overall a very good flick. Think i will purchase this on DVD soon.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Suckerpunch- 9/10

This movie actually turned out better than i thought it would. Decent plot, great cinematography, and full of hotties. Little bit more CGI than i like and it was a bit depressing at times but overall a very good flick. Think i will purchase this on DVD soon.

You are the only other person I know that liked this movie besides me. I saw it at the theater and then bought it on Bluray the day it came out. Its a lot more complicated than people give it credit for, and I loved the variety of all the dream scenarios. It was like Inception meets Shutter Island meets Japanese Anime.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Just got back from taking my son to The Avengers, it was awesome. The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie I have ever seen and IMHO the best one ever made, but The Avengers is probably the funnest comic book movie I have ever seen. What a blast, from the opening minute to the closing minute it was just fun to watch. The Hulk, my favorite comic book character of all time, was the star of the show for both me and my boy. Highly recommend this flick to anyone who enjoys watching movies.

On a side note, the trailer for Prometheus has me jonesing to see that. Oh and Scarlett Johannson is the hottest woman on the planet.
    You nailed the comparison. Comparing The Dark Knight and The Avengers is apples and oranges. They are both the best at what they do. Also agreed on both Prometheus and Jahannson.

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

I was impressed by how many great character moments were involved in the Avengers. I feel like there were more character details in that one movie than maybe in all the other ones combined.

Should we start an "Avengers Spoilers" thread to talk about it?

Start one of those, Shake, and move the spoiler .GIF over there.

~G
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i rarely ever pay attention to flicks in advance, and i have to admit that i just noticed the other day that joss whedon did avengers. . . combined with all the comments i'm hearing, i am now officially psyched to see it, which is really rare for me. . .

i know kap and trych are, but are any of the rest of you fans of firefly/serenity?

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Best film ever Empire Strikes Back, best sports movie recently 'Money Ball' even though I think Baseball sucks. It's a great film.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Moneyball isn't even the best Baseball movie, Field of Dreams is.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

get the flippin' flyin' f*** OUT! c'mon, man! kevin costner? major league is hands down the best baseball movie of all time. . . of all time!!

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Where in my post did I say it was the best ever? I said it was the best sports movie recently, there's a huge difference

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Where in my post did I say it was the best ever? I said it was the best sports movie recently, there's a huge difference
    castle, you're obviously new here, but let me tell ya-- don't take any crap from that chazoe clown. . .

21. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Imma bout to go Hulk smash in dis bitch
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information