Page 321 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 17559

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

"The Sitter." Meh, it was okay. Laughed out loud a few times. Wasn't terrible, but I'll never watch it again. 6.5/10.

Not sure why Sam Rockwell take on a role in such a crappy movie.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
    "The Sitter." Meh, it was okay. Laughed out loud a few times. Wasn't terrible, but I'll never watch it again. 6.5/10.

Not sure why Sam Rockwell take on a role in such a crappy movie.
    I thought it was pretty funny, but would probably rank it about the same.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

yeah, i might have been a tad bit harsh, it did make me laugh prett hard several times. It was pretty much 90 minutes of him and the kids going from awkward situation to awkward situation. kinda got old.

I love Jonah Hill and most of his movies crack me the hell up, maybe that's why I was kinda tough on this one. glad the wife & I didn't spend $20 bucks on it at theaters. But for a free, illegal download it was decent
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Any movie with a London brother in it is pure gold.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Watched Dirty Harry on an airplane. So badass. 12/10

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Lately, I've been watching quite a few Clint Eastwood movies. Heartbreak Ridge, Kelly's Heroes, and forgot the other one has been on the MIL Channel.

Last night, I watched "Blind Side" for the first time with the family. It was a good story/movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Lately, I've been watching quite a few Clint Eastwood movies. Heartbreak Ridge, Kelly's Heroes, and forgot the other one has been on the MIL Channel.

Last night, I watched "Blind Side" for the first time with the family. It was a good story/movie.
    what is Blind Side about?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    what is Blind Side about?
    It's about Michael Oher......the OT for the Baltimore Ravens.

10. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It's about Michael Oher......the OT for the Baltimore Ravens.
    It's a good movie, until you realize that it's a propaganda film to show that the NCAA recrutement regulations actually work. J/K. (Not really)
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    It's a good movie, until you realize that it's a propaganda film to show that the NCAA recrutement regulations actually work. J/K. (Not really)
    I'm sure the SEC is the worst of them

13. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

the immortals-7.5/10

Good movie, not great, not quite good actually, more like enjoyable to a degree....Could have been much better...but it wasnt....Only reason why it scores so high is you get to see the hot girl naked, and the re-watchability factor is high....I would watch it again if on tv...wouldnt seek it out, but would watch aggain.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    the immortals-7.5/10

Good movie, not great, not quite good actually, more like enjoyable to a degree....Could have been much better...but it wasnt....Only reason why it scores so high is you get to see the hot girl naked, and the re-watchability factor is high....I would watch it again if on tv...wouldnt seek it out, but would watch aggain.
    there was a torure scene (of women I think) by mickey rourke that was pretty disturbing to me. Not because they were women though, it was just a disturbing thing. couldn't have been that disturbing since I don't remember what it was??????

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    there was a torure scene (of women I think) by mickey rourke that was pretty disturbing to me. Not because they were women though, it was just a disturbing thing. couldn't have been that disturbing since I don't remember what it was??????

Where they were getting boiled inside the belly of the giant silver bull......Kinda like what they did in that red riding hood movie with amanda seyfried. wasnt that bad honestly
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Did someone say Amanda Seyfried?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Where they were getting boiled inside the belly of the giant silver bull......Kinda like what they did in that red riding hood movie with amanda seyfried. wasnt that bad honestly
    yes, and I didnt' care for that. it disturbed me. I thought it was mean

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information