Page 299 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I didn't because Eminem isn't the greatest alive. The most hyped alive, but not the greatest.
    Ok the Best Rapper Breathing...

anyhow, who do you think holds the crown huh huh???.....
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post

Vanilla Ice
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Vanilla Ice
    Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collaborate and Listen
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Jay Electronica spits better than Em.
    So does:
    Thes One
    Aceyalone
    Kendrick Lamar
    One Be Lo
    Doom
    Brother Ali

Look, I got no issue with you being an Em fanboi, but claming he's the best rapper breathing is just ignorant.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Jay Electronica spits better than Em.
    So does:
    Thes One
    Aceyalone
    Kendrick Lamar
    One Be Lo
    Doom
    Brother Ali

Look, I got no issue with you being an Em fanboi, but claming he's the best rapper breathing is just ignorant.

I like Eminem. My favorite is Jay-Z. As of right now Drake is the muth***** man.

Just by looking at you list I can see your an Underground Hip-hop fan that rebels against the Mainstream because they sold out/played out whatever whatever. K.Dot is cool. Way to inconsistent to even compare him to Eminem. Section 80 had some hits but overall very boring album. He's a beast when he was featured on Game's The City but then he drops a dud on the interlude in Drake's Take Care CD.

The other dudes got weird flows and just because it's different doesn't mean it's good.
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Take your discussion of shitty, untalented, wannabe musicians elsewhere.

TIA
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Contagion 7/10

It was ok, but I felt like I was watching a documentary about the film then the actual film. Too much drama not enough action, suspense, mystery--i dont know. It felt like a documentary and therefore fell below my expectations. Still gets a 7 though as it was a pretty good film. They sure elaborated some parts but fell short in some big ones imo.

Re-watch ability factor: Very Low
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I like Eminem. My favorite is Jay-Z. As of right now Drake is the muth***** man.

Just by looking at you list I can see your an Underground Hip-hop fan that rebels against the Mainstream because they sold out/played out whatever whatever. K.Dot is cool. Way to inconsistent to even compare him to Eminem. Section 80 had some hits but overall very boring album. He's a beast when he was featured on Game's The City but then he drops a dud on the interlude in Drake's Take Care CD.

The other dudes got weird flows and just because it's different doesn't mean it's good.
    I would totally peg you as saying that Jay-Z is your favorite.

Look, I've been listening to rap and hip-hop since 89(?). I love my underground hip-hop, but the mainstream stuff is starting to sound better. When you get mainstream artists like Mos Def/Yasiin Bey (Better than Em by the way) who have Madlib produce most of their album, that is gold for me.

Oh, and Jay-Z is nothing but a snake. A biter. I can respect the empire he's made for himself, but he stepped on a ton of toes on his way up.

I will also admit that I will buy an album because of a certain producer was on it rather than who rapped on it.

Finally, Section.80 has been the closest thing to a mainstream album that I can listen to the whole thing without reaching for the skip button. You listen to club hits, not hip-hop.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Take your discussion of shitty, untalented, wannabe musicians elsewhere.

TIA
    Dave Matthews sucks, but he plays a funny gay dude in Adam Sandler movies.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

I would totally peg you as saying that Jay-Z is your favorite.

Look, I've been listening to rap and hip-hop since 89(?). I love my underground hip-hop, but the mainstream stuff is starting to sound better. When you get mainstream artists like Mos Def/Yasiin Bey (Better than Em by the way) who have Madlib produce most of their album, that is gold for me.

Oh, and Jay-Z is nothing but a snake. A biter. I can respect the empire he's made for himself, but he stepped on a ton of toes on his way up.

I will also admit that I will buy an album because of a certain producer was on it rather than who rapped on it.

Finally, Section.80 has been the closest thing to a mainstream album that I can listen to the whole thing without reaching for the skip button. You listen to club hits, not hip-hop.
    Section 80 was very boring IMO. Big Sean and J.Cole had wayyyy better records.

You obviously like your underground music a certain way. You want to listen to more polished underground artist I would suggest:

STS
    M-Pulse
    Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (not much material but the ones they have are F'N amazing)

And I do like my share of club hits but I have the Upmost respect for rappers like Drake you can give you every kind of style you can ask for and do it at a high level. Drake is pound for pound and that's not including his singing (which i'm cool with) can go toe to toe with anybody in the game.

Out of all the new cats out there I would suggest to check out Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. from your list of favorites these guys would fit right in there. Check out there song WINGS and OtherSide
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Contagion 7/10

It was ok, but I felt like I was watching a documentary about the film then the actual film. Too much drama not enough action, suspense, mystery--i dont know. It felt like a documentary and therefore fell below my expectations. Still gets a 7 though as it was a pretty good film. They sure elaborated some parts but fell short in some big ones imo.

Re-watch ability factor: Very Low
    I enjoyed the ending though...when they show how the whole epidemic started...i was like "well damn."
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Drive 7.5/10

Not everything I expected, but still a good movie. Gosling is, by far, the best actor of his generation (Pitt, Depp, Clooney are the generation previous) and pronbably the best lead actor right now. His performance is stellar. He says a lot without saying a lot. It's hard to convey emotion without speech and do it well, and he shined. Plot sucked. Ending was bad. Everyone's dead but the lead and the girl, but he doesn't go back for her? Why? Just got left with an empty, confused feeling. Everyone who wants to kill him is dead, yet he feels the need to just drive and forgets the girls, who is obviously in love with the cat, and bears no problems of her own now that everyone is dead...

Good movie, just kind of an empty feeling after watching.

Loved the use of lighting to set moods. Good job by the cinematographer. Music choice was a little interesting, and odd, I thought.

Overall, a good movie, but not great.
    Watched it last night finally, and I was pretty disappointed.

5/10

The plot did kind of suck. The way it was put together detracted from some great stuff they had going on setting the mood. As Mo said, it was a great job of lighting and cinematography. But it's all wasted on a weak story line, and some plot gimmicks.

I do understand him not going back for the girl though. When he stomps on the guy in front of her, her perception of him changes. The elevator door closing in between them is symbolic of them separating, and he goes a different direction. The elevator door metaphorically closes the door on their relationship.

15. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Watched it last night finally, and I was pretty disappointed.

5/10

The plot did kind of suck. The way it was put together detracted from some great stuff they had going on setting the mood. As Mo said, it was a great job of lighting and cinematography. But it's all wasted on a weak story line, and some plot gimmicks.

I do understand him not going back for the girl though. When he stomps on the guy in front of her, her perception of him changes. The elevator door closing in between them is symbolic of them separating, and he goes a different direction. The elevator door metaphorically closes the door on their relationship.
    Yeah, I get the metaphor now that I think on it a little more, and the fact that it closed on his side of the door meant it changed his perception of their relationship, and he thought he couldn't go back. Then we see her at his door, hesitating, and we realize it was his perception that changed and maybe not hers.

I guess I'd have to read the book to see how closely they were trying to follow it...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Well, I thought Ryan did the best he could with what he was given. Like, as far as him acting out his character, he destroyed it.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

19. The Following User High Fived skins_fan82 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

I didn't because Eminem isn't the greatest alive. The most hyped alive, but not the greatest.
    more like the cheesiest alive. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information