Page 111 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    Man Card revocation has been processed.
    My man card got yanked years ago when I saw Love Actually twice.

2. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    My man card got yanked years ago when I saw Love Actually twice.
    That's a funny movie.

When you get in a committed relationship, and your girl likes chick flicks, you are sometimes forced to sit through it, even if you're not paying full attention. That is all we ask. Watching a chick flick with a chick is immune from man-card yanking. If it's a movie we like a lot, we'll watch it a lot in your presence and you will eventually learn the movie by osmosis. The Plan is flawless.

On the flip side, the same can be said about man stuff. I have been subjected to NASCAR for the past 10 years and I now can carry on an intelligible convo about it.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    That's a funny movie.

When you get in a committed relationship, and your girl likes chick flicks, you are sometimes forced to sit through it, even if you're not paying full attention. That is all we ask. Watching a chick flick with a chick is immune from man-card yanking. If it's a movie we like a lot, we'll watch it a lot in your presence and you will eventually learn the movie by osmosis. The Plan is flawless.

On the flip side, the same can be said about man stuff. I have been subjected to NASCAR for the past 10 years and I now can carry on an intelligible convo about it.
    Thats true. Chick flicks always get me major brownie points, and she has to see "The Watchmen" with me now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

M*A*S*H ~ 9/10

It's long been my 'favourite' war film, although I loved the series, I always preferred the darker, edgier movie................at times it's quite cutting in it's views on the military, but at others, like the football game, it's just pure slap stick

Hotlips O'Houlihan: I wonder how such a degenerated person ever reached a position of authority in the Army Medical Corps.
    Father Mulcahy: He was drafted.
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone

The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Outlander - 8 of 10

I was a bit surprised, for a lower budget movie I thought they did a good job..

Red Sand - 5 of 10

It wasn't bad but it was slow.. It was one of those after it had finished, you wondered what else you could have been doing with the last 2 hours of your life.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Death Proof.........directed by Tarantino.....starring Kurt Russel.....7/10.
    Good movie.....and Russel does a good job playing the "bad guy" imo
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Outlander - 8 of 10

I was a bit surprised, for a lower budget movie I thought they did a good job..

Red Sand - 5 of 10

It wasn't bad but it was slow.. It was one of those after it had finished, you wondered what else you could have been doing with the last 2 hours of your life.
    That the Sean Connery, Wyatt Earp in space movie?

Not seen if for a few years, but yeah pretty damn good film
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Adopted Bronco:
    Dennis Smith #49

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    That's a funny movie.

There may have been some exception but that was removed when it was noted that he actually paid attention and liked the movie.
    He would only be immune if he was forced to watch a chick flick but was actually dreaming of Jessica Alba in a bikini being tackled by Keeley Hazell into a vat of jello. He didn't and hench his man card is revoked.
    A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
    Oliver Herford

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived D1g1tal j1m For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

Something-something with Dick & Jane. Had Jim Carrey... was actually a lot funnier than I had anticipated.
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

12. The Following User High Fived NameUsedBefore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I mentioned this a few pages back after I had watched the first half of it.

Long Way 'Round -- 9/10

After watching the full 6-hours I give it a big This was a really good documentary type film, documenting Ewen McGregor and his lesser-known actor-buddy from the UK and their attempt to ride motorcycles from London to NYC the "long way 'round" through Europe, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, (quick plane ride) Alaska, Canada and the U.S. (yes I know Alaska is part of the U.S.).

Anyways, it was just an amazing look at a HUGE part of our world that doesn't get travelled to very much. . ..for good reason. Even on all-terrain heavy-duty motorcycles they could barely pass large areas of these countries.

Their exploits trying to traverse the "Road of Bones" in far Eastern Russia are just extraordinary, as is their experiences in Kazakhstan and Mongolia. You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it with your own eyes. What was really wonderful was seeing how they were welcomed again and again in a most generous fashion my people who had no idea who they were.

I highly recommend this for anyone that likes either a great adventure story, geography, social studies or motorcycles. . .for me I like all those topics so it was tremendous.

14. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I mentioned this a few pages back after I had watched the first half of it.

Long Way 'Round -- 9/10

After watching the full 6-hours I give it a big This was a really good documentary type film, documenting Ewen McGregor and his lesser-known actor-buddy from the UK and their attempt to ride motorcycles from London to NYC the "long way 'round" through Europe, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, (quick plane ride) Alaska, Canada and the U.S. (yes I know Alaska is part of the U.S.).

Anyways, it was just an amazing look at a HUGE part of our world that doesn't get travelled to very much. . ..for good reason. Even on all-terrain heavy-duty motorcycles they could barely pass large areas of these countries.

Their exploits trying to traverse the "Road of Bones" in far Eastern Russia are just extraordinary, as is their experiences in Kazakhstan and Mongolia. You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it with your own eyes. What was really wonderful was seeing how they were welcomed again and again in a most generous fashion my people who had no idea who they were.

I highly recommend this for anyone that likes either a great adventure story, geography, social studies or motorcycles. . .for me I like all those topics so it was tremendous.
    The did a sequel to it as well, The Long Way Down.......................riding from Scotland to South Africa........well worth watching
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    That the Sean Connery, Wyatt Earp in space movie?

Not seen if for a few years, but yeah pretty damn good film
    This one is a new movie, it had the guy from The Passion of Christ...

I don't think I have seen the Sean Connery movie, He is great, I bet it would be worth watching..

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    There may have been some exception but that was removed when it was noted that he actually paid attention and liked the movie.
    He would only be immune if he was forced to watch a chick flick but was actually dreaming of Jessica Alba in a bikini being tackled by Keeley Hazell into a vat of jello. He didn't and hench his man card is revoked.
    Hee hee... Mrs Jim? Nice to see you.

She's right, Jim. Sorry dude, when you voluntarily watch a chick movie and like it, man card gone.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    This one is a new movie, it had the guy from The Passion of Christ...

I don't think I have seen the Sean Connery movie, He is great, I bet it would be worth watching..
    My bad, the Connery one was called Outland

Just looked, Outlander's based on Beowulf..........I'll have to take a look
    You'll Never Walk Alone

19. The Following User High Fived Den21vsBal19 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    The did a sequel to it as well, The Long Way Down.......................riding from Scotland to South Africa........well worth watching
    Well then. . .I will have to get that too, and spend another weekend now that football season is over with!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information