Page 1085 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 1135 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 17561

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    It has been scientifically proven to 99.7332% that Bacon and I have the best opinions on this board.
    NO......

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Watching Da 5 Bloods and it’s an interesting choice by Lee to use the 60 year old men to represent themselves as 20-somethings in the Vietnam flashbacks, but the fifth guy who died in the war as the 20 year old in the flashbacks.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 06-13-2020 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Completely misunderstood something a character said.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Thank you, kind sir. I’m still relatively confused, but that is not your fault.

I think I would have rather just seen Phoenix raise her from the dead. Everyone needs more Jennifer Lawrence in their lives.
    Basically you have the X-Men movies with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart, etc. then 20th Century Fox realized they needed to go younger so they did a prequel of sorts and tried to do the bullshit Marvel universe split so they could go back and fix some of the stories they screwed up.

First Class and Days of Future Past were promising movies and were actually going to build up to a more coherent Dark Phoenix story but when Disney acquired Fox they rushed the end of the series that started the B timeline and shit the bed. To be fair, even before Disney bought them X-Men: Apocalypse was a crappy movie too.

At least they got to send Hugh Jackman off on a high note with Logan. Now that Disney/Marvel own all the rights to X-Men again I imagine they will reboot with all their characters at some point including Fantastic Four.

Everyone needs more Jennifer Lawrence in their lives.
    She was good in Joy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

True Grit - idk what I'm going to rate it, seen it once and liked it - but I'm already so happy I decided to rewatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    True Grit - idk what I'm going to rate it, seen it once and liked it - but I'm already so happy I decided to rewatch.
    Original or Coen Bros. remake?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

As we all know, the Coen Bros version is the greatest movie of all time.

8. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I haven't seen either of them. What's the general plot? And yeah, I could look it up, but I'd rather a poster here give me the rundown. It's a better experience that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    As we all know, the Coen Bros version is the greatest movie of all time.
    It’s a little early to be smoking.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Fine, i'll high five myself.

Falco mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Falco mad.
    Abe be like: wake and bake?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

MO is fiesty today. I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    MO is fiesty today. I like it.
    I’m bored. I’m probably going to sit here in front of five hours of golf today. Get ready for zingers!

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Original or Coen Bros. remake?
    Remake
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information