Page 1061 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 61 561 961 1011 1051 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1071 1111 1161 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 17557

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The wife essentially made me watch Once. It was solid I'd give it a 6.5/10. I like little slice of life flicks like that. Plus, Falling Slowly is an epic ballad.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Horse Girl- 6/10

Weird. Stars the chick from the Netflix series Glow. While interesting its just really weird but not really in a good way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Horse Girl- 6/10

Weird. Stars the chick from the Netflix series Glow. While interesting its just really weird but not really in a good way.
    Lol North you continually suffer through shit movies why lol You were warned about Scott Pilgrim
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Lol North you continually suffer through shit movies why lol You were warned about Scott Pilgrim
    Well, ive always held off on Pilgrim because it really did look exactly the way i felt the trailer looked. BUT, people around me kept saying it was really good and when i saw the lineup of actors involved i thought maybe i had the wrong impression. With this latest Missy saw it and added it to the que and while we both like our share of weird flicks this one just didnt seem to have any real direction and just kind of left more questions than answers by the end.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ultimately though sometimes i come across some gems like Beyond the Black Rainbow or The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears. So whenever i dive into flicks that nobody knows of i can sometimes discover movies i end up really loving. Its like the NFL draft, its hit or miss sometimes.

*I also discovered that The Lighthouse was a remake which i was unaware of. I think the remake was done better though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

The Hunt 9/10

Ok so the first 5 mins you are like damn this is really bad. Then it gets really good. Plays on both political sides. The hero of the film is some hick. I really enjoyed it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Glass- 9/10

Missy and i had a chance to finally watch this 3rd installment of the Shymalan trilogy and man it was great. Both of us were really surprised that it didnt get a better reception while in theaters because i felt this was the best of the 3. And ******* McAvoy holy shit he should have gotten an Oscar for his performance. His ability to switch gears with his different personalities was flawless.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Watched Kill Bill 1&2 for the first time in forever as part of my Tarantino Quarantino and forgot how good those were. Part 1 is a great Hong Kong action cinema love letter and Part 2 is a great Western. Gonna watch Jackie Brown next.

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Love this flick. Never thought Mila Kunis was hot in That 70s Show, but she is a smokeshow in FSM.
    Love that movie.

Watched Rise of Skywalker on Sunday, and the first two in the trilogy on Saturday.

First, I liked the first two even more than when I first watched them. This is now the third time for the first movie and second for the second movie.

On to Skywalker, I really enjoyed it. Love how both the characters and plot lines progressed and came together in the final movie.

Not sure if they are done with these actors, but I would love to see more of Rey, Fin and company.

13. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mila Kunis has always been a smoke show. As someone only two years older than her, I can say this definitively.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Godzilla: King of the Monsters- 10/10

Yep, still great.

Annabelle Comes Home- 5/10

Meh...

Horse Girl- 6/10

I saw that too you fag. It was entertaining but I kinda forget what it was about. Some strange girl is all I really remember

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ultimately though sometimes i come across some gems like Beyond the Black Rainbow or The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears. So whenever i dive into flicks that nobody knows of i can sometimes discover movies i end up really loving. Its like the NFL draft, its hit or miss sometimes.

*I also discovered that The Lighthouse was a remake which i was unaware of. I think the remake was done better though.
    You ever watch some of the more messed up horror movies like Deadgirl? I used to randomly rent the most cheap looking movies or stream them and sometimes you come across really disturbing gems. Not great feel good movies by any means, but stuff you can watch and never want to watch again but be engrossed the whole time?

Another more recent one (though not a horror movie) was Swallow:

I don't even review those movies here because I'm a little disturbed after I watch them, but damned if they don't draw you in to some messed up stories.

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Contagion - 7/10
    Outbreak - 9.5/10
    Philadelphia - 9/10

Yeeeah, this was not a good idea for my psyche.

Contagion is so close to what's going on today, right down to how the virus was born, which was shown at the very end. It's an extreme blueprint of today's world.

Outbreak was great when I first saw it in theaters and it still holds up today. It fits the mold of the 90s popcorn movie.

Philadelphia. Why? Tom Hanks and AIDS. When I go fear, I go HARD.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information