Page 1040 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1050 1090 1140 ... LastLast
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Die Hard (1987)

9/10 I watched it with 4K and HDR on my Apple TV 4K. Amazing!

Onto Die Hard II tonight after LSU vs. Clemson game.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Mary Shelley 6/10

Not a great movie but I love her story, and think Ellie Fanning is superb in everything especially I think we are alone now

I would love to have been an aristocrat - Lord Byron style in those days

Kinda like the vampire lestat - it would be great to have lived a life of excess in multiple classic cities all over the world but it would have really sucked to be poor

Mary Shelley lived a life filled with tragedy and early deaths, 3 of her kids, her husband at 29, her mum after birth, several friends in early 20s - it’s no wonder she created a creature so lost

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Mary Shelley 6/10

Not a great movie but I love her story, and think Ellie Fanning is superb in everything especially I think we are alone now

I would love to have been an aristocrat - Lord Byron style in those days

Kinda like the vampire lestat - it would be great to have lived a life of excess in multiple classic cities all over the world but it would have really sucked to be poor

Mary Shelley lived a life filled with tragedy and early deaths, 3 of her kids, her husband at 29, her mum after birth, several friends in early 20s - it’s no wonder she created a creature so lost
    this post... all of it....I'm like wtf?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    this post... all of it....I'm like wtf?
    Hey nut, always great to have you comment on one of my posts!!!

What would you like me to clarify for you? I want to make this experience better for you, tell me how.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

The Shawshank Redemption.
    Yeah. It's still that good...;-)
    Last edited by EastCoastBronco; 01-15-2020 at 07:23 AM.

9. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    The Shawshank Redmption.
    Yeah. It's still that good...;-)
    that is a good flick. I've been thinking I need to fire that one up sometime soon

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Hey nut, always great to have you comment on one of my posts!!!

What would you like me to clarify for you? I want to make this experience better for you, tell me how.
    nothing at all Val. just reading the post from my perspective is all it was. and what is my perspective you might ask? well, other than that vampire Lestat, I don't know anything about your references. it's like when someone tells you to listen to a you tube video at 0.5 x speed and it sounds like the person is high or something. I get it, not fair on my part because you can't really unknow something, but I would ask that you try to understand. my apologies

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

nothing at all Val. just reading the post from my perspective is all it was. and what is my perspective you might ask? well, other than that vampire Lestat, I don't know anything about your references. it's like when someone tells you to listen to a you tube video at 0.5 x speed and it sounds like the person is high or something. I get it, not fair on my part because you can't really unknow something, but I would ask that you try to understand. my apologies
    Lol

I will try again

I watched the movie Mary Shelley, it was about the author of Frankenstein, Mary Shelley.

The movie was average

I really liked the lead actress, she has been good in several films, one was called I think we are alone now - about 2 survivors in an apocalypse

The real Mary Shelley led a fascinating life, it interests me, but I can appreciate how hard life was for her. That hard life probably explains Frankenstein.

I would very much like to experience life in those days, but only as a rich dude, being poor back then was all kinds of tough.

I really hope this helps and that we can be lovers.
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 01-14-2020 at 05:29 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Lol

I will try again

I watched the movie Mary Shelley, it read about the author of Frankenstein, Mary Shelley.

The movie was average

I really liked the lead actress, she has been good in several films, one was called I think we are alone know - about 2 survivors in an apocalypse

The real Mary Shelley led a fascinating life, it interests me, but I can appreciate how hard life was for her. That hard life probably explains Frankenstein.

I would very much like to experience life in those days, but only as a rich dude, being poor back then was all kinds of tough.

This is really shameful how you're debasing yourself for nut's approval like this...!!

...you used to do this for me.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Lol

I will try again

I watched the movie Mary Shelley, it read about the author of Frankenstein, Mary Shelley.

The movie was average

I really liked the lead actress, she has been good in several films, one was called I think we are alone know - about 2 survivors in an apocalypse

I'm really glad that we had this talk. I think I know a couple people that have grown today

I gotta check out this Mary Shelley character even if she is a fictional one. There's a railroad bridge in Boone Iowa called the Kate Shelly bridge. I think the story goes that she saved her family from some native americans that wanted to stop them from taking their land or something. crazy shit. I wonder if the two shelleys are related? they sound like tough women

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    This is really shameful how you're debasing yourself for nut's approval like this...!!

you're stubborn and always expect the other person to take the initiative. to do otherwise would be you admitting you were wrong and we all know that that is just not the case now dont' we?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I'm really glad that we had this talk. I think I know a couple people that have grown today

I gotta check out this Mary Shelley character even if she is a fictional one. There's a railroad bridge in Boone Iowa called the Kate Shelly bridge. I think the story goes that she saved her family from some native americans that wanted to stop them from taking their land or something. crazy shit. I wonder if the two shelleys are related? they sound like tough women
    I have no doubt they are the same person

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post

I will debase myself for big buff - no dramas

I have no doubt they are the same person
    sounds like the same time period. it was pretty bad being poor back in Kate Shelley's day too

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Terminator Dark Fate 1/10

One of the worst movies i have ever watched. I turned it off 1 hour in.

Total copy of most parts from t2. But this time its "woke" terminator. The entire movie is a 2 hour long propaganda film about pro illegal immigration. The terminator works with the border patrol, he even disguises himself as one. I shit you not.

Oh yea

They kill John Conner in the first 20 secs and the new resistance leader is an anchor baby. They also make the first Terminator and 2nd, meaningless with their version of the story.

Good way to completely destroy the franchise for good. Props Hollywood. What iconic franchise do you want to destroy next?
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 01-16-2020 at 12:46 AM.

26. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information