Page 103 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 17550

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    gran torino 9/10

loved it!
    IMO, it is one of the best movies in the last 5 years...

"Get me another beer, Dragon Lady!"

"That old bag hates me"

Walt Kowalski: Relax zipperhead. I'm not gonna shoot you. I look down to her, if I was you. You know, I knew you were a dipshit the first time I ever saw you. Then I thought you were worse with women than stealing cars... toad

Thao Vang Lor: It's Thao

Walt Kowalski: What?

Thao Vang Lor:
    It's not toad, my name is Thao

Walt Kowalski: Yeah well you are blowing it with that girl who was there. Not that I give two shits about a toad like you

Thao Vang Lor: You don't know what you are talking about

Walt Kowalski: You're wrong eggroll, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happend to me. Hands down. But you, you know, you're letting klit-klat, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan, just walk out with miss "what's her face". She likes you, you know? Though I don't know why!

Thao Vang Lor: who?

Walt Kowalski: Yum Yum. You know the girl in the purple sweater. She's been looking at you all day, stupid!

Thao Vang Lor:
    You mean Youa?

Walt Kowalski: Yeah... yum yum... yeah... nice girl... nice girl, very charming girl... I talked with her... yeah But you, you just let her walk out right out with the 3 stooges. And you know why? 'cause you're a big fat *****. Well. I gotta go. Good day pussycake.

I laughed through 80% of this movie.. It's an instant classic!

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Appaloosa = 8 out of 10

I really liked it, It was a bit slow but I thought the acting was great. The story was a little suspect but it worked.

It's not the best movie of the year, but if your a fan of westerns, you will enjoy this movie. It reminded me of Open Range... I also thought it was better then 3:10 to Yuma

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Transporter 3 - 6/10

Atleast it was better than Transporter 2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Transporter 3 - 6/10

Atleast it was better than Transporter 2.
    Unfortunately, that's not too difficult
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone

The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

5. The Following User High Fived Den21vsBal19 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Apocalyto - 9/10

I enjoyed it so much that I didn't even realize the subtitles weren't working until halfway through. I watched the entire thing and didn't understand a word...and loved it anyway.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Den21vsBal19 View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not too difficult

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    Apocalyto - 9/10

I enjoyed it so much that I didn't even realize the subtitles weren't working until halfway through. I watched the entire thing and didn't understand a word...and loved it anyway.
    Thats one of the first movies I bought on bluray.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Appaloosa = 8 out of 10

I really liked it, It was a bit slow but I thought the acting was great. The story was a little suspect but it worked.

It's not the best movie of the year, but if your a fan of westerns, you will enjoy this movie. It reminded me of Open Range... I also thought it was better then 3:10 to Yuma
    I thought the complete opposite. There was nothing interesting or endearing about the story. The good guys have to arrest the bad guy. YAY. It only took 2 hours of a weak story line tl they finally settled things. Ed Harris was terrible. It bored me to tears. The only reason I didn't turn it off is because I spent money and my time and figured I should at least try to get to the end.

10. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Boring and way too long. Almost 3 hours. The things we do for females...

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Boring and way too long. Almost 3 hours. The things we do for females...

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I thought the complete opposite. There was nothing interesting or endearing about the story. The good guys have to arrest the bad guy. YAY. It only took 2 hours of a weak story line tl they finally settled things. Ed Harris was terrible. It bored me to tears. The only reason I didn't turn it off is because I spent money and my time and figured I should at least try to get to the end.
    Both my wife and brother fell asleep watching it, so you could be right

I thought the writing was good, I thought it played out well when he told the guy, you didn't hire a normal person, you hired Virgil Cole, do you think a normal person would do this line of work?

If you think about it, it played out a little bit like Quigley Down Under...

It's all personal preference I guess, are you normally a fan of westerns?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    At least it wasn't a total chick flick.

Did you go for drinks after?
    This space available for lease.

Troy - 7.0008392/10

The whole basis behind the war was stupid. The movie was longer than it needed to be. The lines were moronic. Brad Pitt's toned body gets 5 points, 1 point for Orlando being in it, and 1.0008392 points for the rest of the cast.
    This space available for lease.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    At least it wasn't a total chick flick.

Did you go for drinks after?
    Of course. It's almost become tradition to see the sun rise on Sunday morning. It kills the next day, but it's still fun.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Both my wife and brother fell asleep watching it, so you could be right

I thought the writing was good, I thought it played out well when he told the guy, you didn't hire a normal person, you hired Virgil Cole, do you think a normal person would do this line of work?

If you think about it, it played out a little bit like Quigley Down Under...

It's all personal preference I guess, are you normally a fan of westerns?
    Not a HUGE clasic western guy, but Tombstone is an lltime fav and I'm addicted to Deadwood. I like Virgil and his partner's character, but I thought the story was oversimplified. And Ed Harris w/ the not knowing big words thing bothered me to no end.

20. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information