Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,001 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    McKinnon was solid yesterday, but his shelf life is pretty limited since Mostert will be back soon. Swift has been a complete bust. He got like 4 touches yesterday. AP has completely solidified that job. I am 2-1 assuming Lamar doesn't lay a complete egg tonight, so maybe I just wait it out until CMC gets back and try to just scour the waiver wire, but man it's going to be dire for a couple of weeks.
    Yeah, I picked up McKinnon in the league I have CMC too. I’m also getting my ass kicked this week. I also have Hines, Dobbins and Gibson. I played Hines. It’s not a good situation.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Gibson seems like a fairly safe start at this point, he's mostly won the job it seems like. I wish I'd picked him instead of Swift.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'd also like to give a big FU to McVay. Brown gets like 30 points on my bench in week 1, then Akers gets hurt so you figure Brown will at least be a good RB2/Flex option for a few weeks, then for some reason Brown just gets hardly any touches for 2 weeks and Henderson is the bellcow. I'm sure once I bench Brown he'll go off again.

Both play at home:
    Lev Bell vs Atlanta or David Johnson vs Cincy?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Both play at home:
    Lev Bell vs Atlanta or David Johnson vs Cincy?
    Bell.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hope you didn’t listen to me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information